Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) (62039 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Bauchi After A Fierce Gun Battle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Edyice: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
Fast money
Fast life
Will speed you to
Fast grave grin
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kudos to Nigeria Police. This is is commendable. If the robbers had succeeded the would have waisted innocent lives
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Gazzy88:
Apprehend them when it was reported the robbers open fire on sighting them? Are you OK? Guess you're one of those robbers that luckily escaped hence your public sympathy for them. Mumu...

Abeg o, I just made a report concerning a criminal case now. The entity is on this website.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Ugosample(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
selemempe:
i understand ur sentiments but i dont share it. U know niggers correct? Black people. U know they are hard to control and always starting nonsense. U.s has just 40 million niggers but na dem full prison, nigeria has 200 million niggers...to the extent the country was named nigger area.

Babaa...the only way to reduce crime here is to shoot armed people on sight.

lmao

another person like me who calls the country NiggerArea cheesy cheesy

Niggers are problematic
I like black folks
but hate Niggers
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
yinchar:

Fool!

You didn’t read where it stated they died in exchange of gun fire?

If you brothers were the Police officers, will you suggest they risk there life and not fire back at armed robbers shooting at them.

Even in advanced society, by holding a gun (even toy gun) you are dead already.

Actually I didn't, many times the police have killed people and placed false charges on them. I have friends in the police so I know what I'm talking about. They will kill you and nothing will happen.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by izubext007: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
is PH in d north pole of south south?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
flowx:

Apprehend them when those thieves were armed with Ak47?

You seriously needs brain reset⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️

I have reset it, thank you for caring.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Agugbadin: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:
Wouldn't it be better to apprehend them?

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided

How do you apprehend these hardened men, Nairalanders are authentically flabbergasted that we have people who still think like you

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by mclorenzo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
Was it the bullets that pulled their dress halfway?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
Agugbadin:

How do you apprehend these hardened men, Nairalanders are authentically flabbergasted that we have people who still think like you

It is possible, you have spent so much time in a shiit hole you don't think it is.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by MostHated: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided

Apprehend Armed Robbers armed with Ak47 assault Riffles? You think this is a movie where 2 people will point each other guns and be speaking big English? In real life, you get wasted in a second. Grow up and stop wailing bro, applaud the right thing for once!

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aladdin1:
see as dem dey waste able bodied youths for naija.why not shoot dem for leg and carry dem for trial and go prison.police dey use style kill innocent people at times o! dem go come parade dem as armed robbers.
I taya for your type o! If they had shot them in the leg and the thieves escaped, or the thieves were not confronted and they succeeded in their operations, you would have been the one here insulting the police. Let's stop the habit of lambasting them when they do wrong and faulting them even when they do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by chizagi: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Top notch long lasting stone coated roofing sheets, call us today for supplies and installations
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by kellybently(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace
Another picture for IPOB to use as evidence of killing during thire peacefully protest
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by arsenal33: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

apprehend people with guns? go tell trump that
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Toni19: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Where is your brain sir?

If these men sight you, they won't think you have a future, they will gun you down. I respect your opinion but...these ones have no mercy in the line of crime.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Ajeboter: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

You like apprehending them right?? So the police should have kept their weapons inside their vehicle and used bare hands to apprehend them??

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by odinga1of: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

In case you missed the story.....

angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

Hahahaha hahahaha, you are mad.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Basher8583: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Did you hear they surrendered or they engaged the police in a gun duel?
Who cares if the world is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by TheFacelessMan: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
odinga1of:

Hahahaha hahahaha, you are mad.

Birds of a feather.....
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by mykelly(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Which peace are they resting in?
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by odinga1of: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Birds of a feather.....
You too funny. What's the title of the movie?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Wayne4uall(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

The End.

What is the title of this movie bro.. I will love to see the movie grin
TheFacelessMan:
grin

angry

shocked shocked shocked

The End.

What is the title of this movie bro.. I will love to see the movie
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by LINTUNE(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

angry

shocked shocked shocked

I
The End.
cheesy cheesy.. U and ur fiction stories
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by TheFacelessMan: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
LINTUNE:
cheesy cheesy.. U and ur fiction stories

True life, Sir!
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by LINTUNE(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

True life, Sir!
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Ugosample:

lmao

another person like me who calls the country NiggerArea cheesy cheesy

Niggers are problematic
I like black folks
but hate Niggers
Hian tongue
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace
Which peace??
Roast in Hell (RIH)

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by ceejay80s(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Go find chair siddon, na only armed robber dey talk like dis, so the police should use catapult a d fight them while armed robber kill the police with gun?

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by moshino(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

\

You can go and apprehend other armed robbers, and some kidnappers by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Endtimebro: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

angry

shocked shocked shocked

The End.

Miss your writing for some time bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.