Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) (62037 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Bauchi After A Fierce Gun Battle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Drake2021:

From the ways and manner you are ranting, professing to be a moralist. It is very obvious, your closest contact with armed robbers, is on pages of newsprint or electronic media and perhaps, online. Pray �� you will never have physical contact with them. Because by the time they made you poo in your trousers in the present of your wife and children, pray it doesn't involve the life of any of your love ones.
Without any shadow of doubt, I can bet with anything that you will be among those who will be in the forefront of " all Armed Robbers convicted or on trial must be taken to the market square and shot"

I have felt this way too, but I still know people can be killed and framed for crimes they did not commit. Everyone deserves a fair trial.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

I have felt this way too, but I still know people can be killed and framed for crimes they did not commit. Everyone deserves a fair trial.
I Agree with you totally, With all this Ignorant supports from Nigerians to Nigerian police is why they shoot Innocent young men and tag them Armed robbers. No arrests, No investigations, no court, no nothing!! Just because police claim they are Armed robbers gives them the automatic rights to kill them?

They may have been executed and framed, but No, Nigerians do not want to know that. Nigerian police are judge and juries, supported by Nigerians. yet they complain about police Brutalities, Intimidations and extra judicial killings.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by AfonjaConehead: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2019
JEEZZZZ..

Imagine the shame they have brought to their families!!!

They will not work but want to rob the one that has chosen to work..
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

grin
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2019
if you are been robbed or kidnapped, may the police not use force to save you.. olodo
alphaNomega:

[s][/s]

I wouldn't blame you. A black man living in a shiithole nation using the same tool (religion) that was used to enslave his ancestors to enforce his inability to understand a situation.

Do you know there are several ways to go around this without firing a single shot?

It sounds impossible to you, but just know it can be done.

If you lived in a dumpster for your whole life, you will never know perfumes exist.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by olaolaking: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

Mtcheew. Mumu

[s][/s]

I wouldn't blame you. A black man living in a shiithole nation using the same tool (religion) that was used to enslave his ancestors to enforce his inability to understand a situation.

Do you know there are several ways to go around this without firing a single shot?

If you lived in a dumpster for your whole life, you will never know perfumes exist.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
roca47:
if you are been robbed or kidnapped, may the police not use force to save you.. olodo

Nigeria police? Hahaha
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Shadow4023(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't need to comment on this, but I say a big thanks to the police men who have done this.Infact a job well done smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by DavidEsq(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
godofuck231:
the deeper life like woman shouting Jesus, this is the problem with some stupid women , why shout the name of our Lord and put the life of your rescuer in danger , a neighbor of mine was shot in the heart when he tried combating robbers in his home , the wife spooked the robbers in the dark when she shouted and they shot at him in the dark as he was about to cock his barrel, they took what they came for and told her it was a mistake as they wouldn't have killed him if she had shut her mouth.
And she told u dis or u were one of th thieves?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by perry247: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Make them go watch LA casa de papel MONEY HEIST
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by godofuck231: 5:40am On Jul 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

And she told u dis or u were one of th thieves?
she had neighbours in the same building and they gave the police their account u slowpoke.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Napoleonsammy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Whatever a man sows that's what he'll reap...I have zero compassion for armed robbers and thieves. they got what they bargained for...F.uck them over again
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by bhella10: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2019
alphaNomega:

You are still spewing rubbish even when we chastised you, you need therapy.

[s][/s]

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Davasco: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
If thief rob bank they will say "police did not work"... If police stop thief from robbing bank they will say "police have over work". Let's be positive please
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Falomo211(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
alphaNomega:
Wouldn't it be better to apprehend them?

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided

Na nonsense this one dey talk oh So they don't shoot thieves but policeman no get family he should get killed right?? U must be out of ur freaking mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing) / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.