Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) (62036 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Bauchi After A Fierce Gun Battle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by freeman67: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:
Wouldn't it be better to apprehend them?

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided

We complain when the police does bad.. Why not compliment them when they do good?
Their number one responsibility is to protect the lives and property of the populace that these fools were planning to destroy.

They got information about the robbery and decided to act by going there to see for themselves and on reaching there the thieves started firing at them then you expect them to go and apprehend the idiots. Nobody does that anywhere except there are willing to lay down their lives for those robbers.

5 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by ayanbaba2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
flowx:

Apprehend them when those thieves were armed with Ak47?
You seriously needs brain reset⛑️⛑️⛑️⛑️
you see!
some people no get sense for this country, at all!
kudos to the law enforcer... they should all rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by soleexx(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Straight to hell
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by doublecross(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
Awesome job. Zero sympathy for lazy youths.
Nigerians like you are very f00lish. you think commenting poo on nairaland will make you a better person? Intelligent Nigerians would be asking questions like; were they truly armed robbers? with the level of evil acts the Nigerian police perpetrates these days, intelligent minds will not be so quick to believe their stories. the Nigerian police lie, kill, steal, and do so many crazy things. they could have killed those boys for soft crime and tagged them armed robbers. i have seen where they tried implicating a boy by putting indian hemp in his pocket but the boy was rescued by people around and they fled the scene. so start thinking out of the box today and stop being a F00LISH being

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by soleexx(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

you Deserve an Orgy

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by doublecross(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aladdin1:
see as dem dey waste able bodied youths for naija.why not shoot dem for leg and carry dem for trial and go prison.police dey use style kill innocent people at times o! dem go come parade dem as armed robbers.
you have sense bro! not like one 1diot wey comment for up
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Charly68: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
yinchar:

Fool!

You didn’t read where it stated they died in exchange of gun fire?

If you brothers were the Police officers, will you suggest they risk there life and not fire back at armed robbers shooting at them.

Even in advanced society, by holding a gun (even toy gun) you are dead already.
. He may be one of them I think

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace

They don't deserve rest, if they had succeeded, it's either they kill people or Rob them of their living
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by wonder233: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Even in the western world, if you engage law enforcement officers in armed combat, they shoot to kill.
You guys should stop exhibiting crass illiteracy in a bid to sound intelligent
alphaNomega:

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by audujosh(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Get rich or die trying!
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Thunder fire you for this statement

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Ndipe(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Armed Robbers are a menace in the society. How do we get rid of them?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

its obvious u dont stay in nigeria cos if u do and have encountered nigerian armed robbers u wont be yarning all thischeesy..in short u will be screaming for blood. Nigerian armed robbers that are very brutal and heartlesscheesy.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by verifiablefacts: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

by their fruits you shall know them

Apprehend someone with AK47,when American police are even shooting kids with toy guns.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

It’s not even your comment that irks me most, it’s the fools that liked your comments that I weep for
From your statement, the police was supposed to apprehend thieves armed with AK 47 with CATAPULTS right?
Sometimes it’s good to read, assimilate things before you open your mouth to talk. It saves a lot of embarrassment.
Back to the matter , for your statement, I give up on you

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Malawian(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
I actually thought they were felled while robbing the Bank, so the Police killed three boys going their way and labelled them Bank Robbers?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Amudeneogu: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
See how these guys just wasted their lives for nothing.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by taiwolomo1: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Oga what are you saying. They said gun battle!!! Haba! Until they kill all the policemen and started killing innocent while trying to apprehend. Apprehend my foot! Uv forgot Wht happen in offa so soon ! We Nigerians sef!
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aladdin1:
see as dem dey waste able bodied youths for naija.why not shoot dem for leg and carry dem for trial and go prison.police dey use style kill innocent people at times o! dem go come parade dem as armed robbers.

Lol idiot why not visit Rivers state and see how hoodlums operate if you'll be alive to tell the story I'll really be glad
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
thats all they know criminality, what do they use the money for? buy scrappy cars, drink booze womanize and smoke weed.

great rivers youth, bastions of mediocrity, the new IGPs plan to relocate officers who have overstayed their welcome in rivers is welcome, kudos to npf.

lets see how wikes operation sting will fare.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

The End.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

Lol grin grin you're just to much Faceless see how I just relaxed reading this folklore....anyway if you're a writer I pray God bless the work of your hands and carry you high

it's good to appreciate young Talents like you......it's a good one bro and more of this on here lol
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
@alphanomega, apprehend them so that you can bail them abi? you suck.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia...
Very creative writing & entertaining - keep it up dude
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by losky83: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naijaalive:
The Rivers State Police Command said three armed robbers have been shot dead in a gun-battle as the police foiled attempt by some robbers to rob a new generation bank in Port Harcourt.

Nnamdi Omoni said “the renewed war launched against criminal’s element is in line with the CP Dandaura’s earlier statement that he was here in the state to the business of crime fighting and that criminals would be fought to a standstill.”

He said men of Swift Operation Squad, SOS ,acting on credible information stormed GRA to trail these armed robbers who had perfected plans to rob a new generation bank along Birabi Street, but were intercepted and that on sighting the police, engaged them in a cross fire and that in return three of the robbers were shot dead.

Omoni explained that two AK-47 rifles were recovered during the operation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/police-shoot-3-armed-robbers-dead-in-a-failed-bank-robbery-in-rivers-state.html
u know technology has made it easy to confirm crime with the use of cameras and others which enable citizens to confirm the words of the authorities fighting crime as its done in many countries.but in Nigeria,we are told what they feel we must accept.what if those boys were not robbers but innocent friends.unfortunately, dead men don't talk.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by bhella10: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

what an idiotic talk
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
bhella10:
what an idiotic talk

I'm tired of you niggers mehn
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by zebra(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just asking o. Why don't the police shoot politicians who steal public funds in Nigeria?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nature8(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

shocked shocked shocked

The End.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Rimtim: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
see as dem dey waste able bodied youths for naija.why not shoot dem for leg and carry dem for trial and go prison.police dey use style kill innocent people at times o! dem go come parade dem as armed
Shot up you are a thief

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
quentin06:
@alphanomega, apprehend them so that you can bail them abi? you suck.

No, you suck.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
zebra:
Just asking o. Why don't the police shoot politicians who steal public funds in Nigeria?

Those ones have money, police usually kill poor people because they don't have the money to buy justice.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Jerry299: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

What if the only way to apprehend was via shooting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.