Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) (62035 Views)

Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Akwa Ibom(graphic Photos) / Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead In Bauchi After A Fierce Gun Battle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by joetem(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
One of the reasons husband continue be scarce commodity, 3 potential husbands gone....
Zero sympathy for fools and lazy bones....rot in hell
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jerry299:

What if the only way to apprehend was via shooting?

Well you're right.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by bigiyaro(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
rentAcock:
Awesome job. Zero sympathy for lazy youths.
these are not lazy youths, they are very hard working criminals, if you know the effort put into the planning and execution of a bank robbery, alongside the courage to face live bullets, broad daylight bank robbery is for bravest.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Bbbwings: 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
See that fine boy
Dem just waste a,
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Lazy tooth

The highest level of joblessness

Any way I admire the way you constructed the lies

You're just a tweeting dumb scumbag...... Dang what TheFacelessMan typed up there is called a Folklore b***ch a bleeping forklore in Literature and that sells well in a sane society

I'm so disappointed to confirm rn your senses were banged outta you sad
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Afamed: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:
Wouldn't it be better to apprehend them?

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided
Wouldn't be better to apprehend robbers with superior AK47?
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by obama30: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naijaalive:
The Rivers State Police Command said three armed robbers have been shot dead in a gun-battle as the police foiled attempt by some robbers to rob a new generation bank in Port Harcourt.

Nnamdi Omoni said “the renewed war launched against criminal’s element is in line with the CP Dandaura’s earlier statement that he was here in the state to the business of crime fighting and that criminals would be fought to a standstill.”

He said men of Swift Operation Squad, SOS ,acting on credible information stormed GRA to trail these armed robbers who had perfected plans to rob a new generation bank along Birabi Street, but were intercepted and that on sighting the police, engaged them in a cross fire and that in return three of the robbers were shot dead.

Omoni explained that two AK-47 rifles were recovered during the operation.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/police-shoot-3-armed-robbers-dead-in-a-failed-bank-robbery-in-rivers-state.html

Mr dandura when are you going to arrest and shot your criminal Fulani's brother or you don't know that taken by force is criminal. your fulani's brothers takes people lands, rape, kill and use weapon freely, when are you going after them. that is only news that will make us believe your fighting crime if not your crime fight is as Buhari corruption fight
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
OkoYibo:

Not only tugs, na boats.

Go school, na prick you dey collect about. See as you dey type nonsense about.

don't mind NaijaOlosho she's a dumb illiterate

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by tyup(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
OkoYibo:

You must be an Ipob.

Once you see someone taking like this, check well. He must from that place where Osisikanwu the armed robber was given a chieftaincy title.

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by olaolaking: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

These images are visible to the world and it shows how less we regard human lives in this country. Maybe because we think we are more than 200 million so we can afford to kill ourselves with reckless abandon.

Little wonder nothing is done when Nigerians are humiliated outside the country. It's not as if you are appreciated back home undecided
I have always tried to ignore your likes who are very ignorant each time you mentioned this.

All these children with no experience claiming and putting moth in everything.

Are you aware that those guys are with Ak47? Many of you would read that there was a gun battle but would still say police shouldn't have killed them.

I wonder how you people reason just because you want people to give likes.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by highbee02: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
PallyG:
According to eye witness report on radio this morning, it was said that the Armed robbers were in a car driving along GRA, unknown to them, the special police squad after getting credible Intel had waited for them in an unmarked utility van,

On sighting the car conveying the robbers, the police opened fire and gunned them down

That was the Eye witness account on radio

Kudos to the police... Criminals should avoid Rivers

The bloodbath is one too much

.............but were intercepted and that on sighting the police, engaged them in a cross fire and that in return three of the robbers were shot dead.

The above statement is common in every police report involving robbery.

Armed robbers are always the first to shoot
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by placeofallure(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Mr 007, what would you have the police do when the armed robbers opened fire on them? On impulse, you get defensive when you are under attack. Would you still feel the same way if any of the police men were your dad, uncle or brother. The robbers chose their path, they should get their comeuppance.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by godofuck231: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
glock 26 , backup
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Florblu:

Sperm please
thank u Mrs or miss corrector
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by ridbell01(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

you want to apprehend someone armed with gun or you don't know what you are saying
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
stfu
alphaNomega:

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by godofuck231: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
the deeper life like woman shouting Jesus, this is the problem with some stupid women , why shout the name of our Lord and put the life of your rescuer in danger , a neighbor of mine was shot in the heart when he tried combating robbers in his home , the wife spooked the robbers in the dark when she shouted and they shot at him in the dark as he was about to cock his barrel, they took what they came for and told her it was a mistake as they wouldn't have killed him if she had shut her mouth.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naija which way
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by zoghys: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace

No peace for the wicked bro, they damn sure are waiting to burn.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by efemena5050(m): 12:45am On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

ogbeni pls shut up... Sometimes trying to sound intelligent make u foolish ND stupid... Hence the reason y the Bible said " when a fool keep quite it can be assumed he is sensible"

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by fortune1968: 3:26am On Jul 27, 2019
Nigerian police ? I don't believe them .The killed men may turn out not to be armed robbers .
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by 9jaRealist: 3:53am On Jul 27, 2019
selemempe:
i understand ur sentiments but i dont share it. U know niggers correct? Black people. U know they are hard to control and always starting nonsense. U.s has just 40 million niggers but na dem full prison, nigeria has 200 million niggers...to the extent the country was named nigger area.

Babaa...the only way to reduce crime here is to shoot armed people on sight.

Was the racist drivel really necessary? SMH undecided
>
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by selemempe: 4:06am On Jul 27, 2019
9jaRealist:

Was the racist drivel really necessary? SMH undecided
>
its not racist. Am black bro
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by NCBMEDIA: 4:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by sindan: 4:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Intercepted? And how many police was killed in the shootout? How are we sure you didn't pin that gun on them after killing them? What happened to arrest? Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by alphaNomega: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2019
Jaymoney5000:

Thunder fire you for this statement

nobodytestme:

It’s not even your comment that irks me most, it’s the fools that liked your comments that I weep for
From your statement, the police was supposed to apprehend thieves armed with AK 47 with CATAPULTS right?
Sometimes it’s good to read, assimilate things before you open your mouth to talk. It saves a lot of embarrassment.
Back to the matter , for your statement, I give up on you

bhella10:
what an idiotic talk

olaolaking:
I have always tried to ignore your likes who are very ignorant each time you mentioned this.

All these children with no experience claiming and putting moth in everything.

Are you aware that those guys are with Ak47? Many of you would read that there was a gun battle but would still say police shouldn't have killed them.

I wonder how you people reason just because you want people to give likes.

roca47:
stfu

[s]
efemena5050:
ogbeni pls shut up... Sometimes trying to sound intelligent make u foolish ND stupid... Hence the reason y the Bible said " when a fool keep quite it can be assumed he is sensible"
[/s]

I wouldn't blame you. A black man living in a shiithole nation using the same tool (religion) that was used to enslave his ancestors to enforce his inability to understand a situation.

Do you know there are several ways to go around this without firing a single shot?

It sounds impossible to you, but just know it can be done.

If you lived in a dumpster for your whole life, you will never know perfumes exist.
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by archat: 6:05am On Jul 27, 2019
rest in pieces thieves
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Drake2021: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Naijaalive:
Rest In Peace

I will say "REST IN PIECES"
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by Drake2021: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

From the ways and manner you are ranting, professing to be a moralist. It is very obvious, your closest contact with armed robbers, is on pages of newsprint or electronic media and perhaps, online. Pray �� you will never have physical contact with them. Because by the time they made you poo in your trousers in the present of your wife and children, pray it doesn't involve the life of any of your love ones.
Without any shadow of doubt, I can bet with anything that you will be among those who will be in the forefront of " all Armed Robbers convicted or on trial must be taken to the market square and shot"
Re: Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) by ba7man(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2019
alphaNomega:

If they shoot you join, i won't bat an eyelid . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Photos Of Man Set Ablaze By 18-year-old Lover In Makurdi (disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.