Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention (2897 Views)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / How Simps Give Girls Attention On IG. (pic) / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by fineboynl(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
reasons i stop giving girls attention and attend to the ones giving me attention.

I part money each time I invite them or they invites themselves. there is no other way without parting away money. if you don't take them out or give them notes when leaving or both they won't pick your calls again.

such type of girl will still want me to be chasing them and serving her. when the only thing she can offer me is sex. that is one of the reason after i sleep with a girl just once or thrice everything is over as i no longer want them. keeping them will be a burden to your finance.

I have trained myself after I romance or sleep with a girl i no longer give them attention no matter how beautiful they are. I only attend to the ones chasing me or giving me attention with that I don't have to part money or displeasing myself to please them.

I let them know if they want to go they can go. and if they want to remain they most abide with my lifestyle.

with this I have been getting them cheaply.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by catwalq(f): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
Congratulations, you have made it in life undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
You are getting there bros.

No greenlight, No approach ------- Ubunja.

10 Likes

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
fineboynl:
reasons i stop giving girls attention and attend to the ones giving me attention.

I part money each time I invite them or they invites themselves. there is no other way without parting away money. if you don't take them out or give them notes when leaving or both they won't pick your calls again.

such type of girl will still want me to be chasing them and serving her. when the only thing she can offer me is sex. that is one of the reason after i sleep with a girl just once or thrice everything is over as i no longer want them. keeping them will be a burden to your finance.

I have trained myself after I romance or sleep with a girl i no longer give them attention no matter how beautiful they are. I only attend to the ones chasing me or giving me attention with that I don't have to part money or displeasing myself to please them.

I let them know if they want to go they can go. and if they want to remain they most abide with my lifestyle.

We think exactly alike.
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:

Fullstop.

1 Like

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Truthsbitter: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
upgrading....

those men wey no wan get sense go get by force...the world is changing you got to change too or live under.

2 Likes

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Quality20(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
d ones chasing u might b d real shameless ones who see u as a potential subject. That's how some stupid dirty broken English speaking girls in sokoto were looking at me shamelessly like a hungry tiger looking at a monkey on a tree top. Anyway I have vowed never to talk to them, cos they gossip and talk about prostitution, don't wanna be a subject of their gossip and defamation.
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by ubunja(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2019
MariaLavina:

This is the version of you I like
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Kseafresh: 2:46am On Jul 27, 2019
that's the way forward my brother
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Doctorfitz: 2:52am On Jul 27, 2019
catwalq:

Same catwalk from .....
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by ubunja(m): 2:53am On Jul 27, 2019
Brothers are spreading the truth that they know.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Akinbahm(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2019
fineboynl:

*I part money each time I invite them or they invites themselves. there is no other way without parting away money. if you don't take them out or give them notes when leaving or both they won't pick your calls again.*

This side is still putting a smile on my face

1 Like

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2019
op thanks for finally buying sense

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
This is the version of you I like
tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by carter009(m): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2019
Guys Don dey wise up.
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Xbursta(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Thumps Up Man

1 Like

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by desvi: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2019
catwalq:

grin
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by tee59(f): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Hmmmmmmmm, a potential suitor is lost. cry
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by carter009(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
tee59:
Hmmmmmmmm, a potential suitor is lost. cry
Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by bluefilm: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
fineboynl:

Congratulations.

You are now a full blooded RED PILL guy!

1 Like

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by abumeinben(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2019
Welcome to the Alpha team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by Siki355(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Well said mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by CosmicJames(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
That's exactly how it should be. There's no point chasing someone who isn't interested in you. I don't know how to chase a girl beyond first attempt. If I like you and I'm interested in dating you, I just put it to you straight.

If you're interested, then fine. We can start. If otherwise, the story ends. No time.

Women are like shadow. The more you chase them, the more they run away. On the other hand, the more you run away from them, the more they chase you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention by exporttraining: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me Becuz Of An Sms (Updated) / When A Man Sits Far Away From The Table At An Event? / When Last Did You Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.