Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

When Last Did You Masturbate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Masturbate (2907 Views)

If You Masturbate Read This / How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Masturbate by kenzysmith: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
I masturbated 1 month and a week ago. that is my second longest masturbation free streak with God I pray to hold my self till next year and I hope to drop that habit this year forever. over to you guys we can fight this Battle

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by 360clips: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Just now. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Wyry: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Uzomacharles: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wyry:
Baba This thing will not take you anywhere... Na your data dey waste...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by kenzysmith: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
360clips:
Just now. cool
OK bro u can set a target for your self like set a week for ur self it will help u is helping me bro
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Usihyelda(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Doing it now

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Jack005(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by hashtagged(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wyry:

Guy next time you say this you would lose your left balls
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by kenzysmith: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Usihyelda:
Doing it now
OK u can set at least 2 days for ur self u can fight it bro
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by greymiles: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
I masturbated 1 month and a week ago. that is my second longest masturbation free streak with God I pray to hold my self till next year and I hope to drop that habit this year forever. over to you guys we can fight this Battle
Kuku do it and enjoy urself this year and forget about it next year
Maybe like 3times a day
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Silentgroper(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
With assparadedotcom on my bookmark, i aint stopping anytime soon.
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by tnerro1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Silentgroper:

Just checked it out, no wonder you no fit stop
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by hollah123: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
OK u can set at least 2 days for ur self u can fight it bro
this was the same shit I argued with someone d other day,y do people see masturbation as a bad thing?

it's obvious many of u don't know d long term implications of guilt tripping masturbators.

I will prefer a masturbator to a rapist anyday anytime,if people that rapes masturbate don't u think d world will b a better place?

irrespective of how bad u want to present masturbation it's personal damage without involving anyone but a rapist will destroy others n himself too cos he might b killed or end up behind bars.

stop guilt tripping masturbators,in doing so they will embrace rape

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Silentgroper(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
tnerro1:

Just checked it out, no wonder you no fit stop
grin
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Never in my life will i do that shit

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by TerrorSquad147: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
hollah123:
this was the same shit I argued with someone d other day,y do people see masturbation as a bad thing?

it's obvious many of u don't know d long term implications of guilt tripping masturbators.

I will prefer a masturbator to a rapist anyday anytime,if people that rapes masturbate don't u think d world will b a better place?

irrespective of how bad u want to present masturbation it's personal damage without involving anyone but a rapist will destroy others n himself too cos he might b killed or end up behind bars.

masturbation isn't good, period
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by kenzysmith: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
hollah123:

oga don't promote evil to justify your sinful action do u know how many children u be kill by masturbation am asking u?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Dufil(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
oga don't promote evil to justify your sinful action do u know how many children u be kill by masturbation am asking u?
So how many children have you suffocated in condoms.

7 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
kenzysmith:
so you saying they should be having real sex yeah? I dont know this stupid stereotype against masturbatory,as someone said up there its their body and it's better the masturbate than fornicate or rape whilst facing the risk of infections and other stupid problems. I masturbate with pride and noone fit tell me shit i save my money and i dont worry about infections I'm also able to focus more

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by kenzysmith: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
so you saying they should be having real sex yeah? I dont know this stupid stereotype against masturbatory,as someone said up there its their body and it's better the masturbate than fornicate or rape whilst facing the risk of infections and other stupid problems. I masturbate with pride and noone fit tell me shit i save my money and i dont worry about infections I'm also able to focus more
tufiakwa for u
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Elvinci101: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Useless human beings with useless issues. With all the wahala bedevilling this nation it's masturbation that's you guys problem.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Silentgroper:

Wickedness grin
Una go break OP's fasting
I can guess the thoughts going through his mind seeing this grin
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by chingle5(m): 1:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Dufil:

So how many children have you suffocated in condoms.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy u bad why u wan injure d guy cool cool cool laugh no go kill me
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Rareoil(m): 1:07am On Dec 11, 2020
hollah123:

Masturbation affects the brain.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by thatsleepboy1: 1:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Wyry:

Agba pls be calming down na and I don dey make me crave your comments ooo

Hian

This your case na igbomaza o
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by 444crop: 4:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Masturbation is a complicated personal decision, if you go well with it, fine. If is doesn't channel the lustful energy to a girl that agrees for a fling.... Life's simple
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by gideon66045: 5:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by hollah123: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
chingle5:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin guy u bad why u wan injure d guy cool cool cool laugh no go kill me
kenzysmith:
Rareoil:

Masturbation affects the brain.
kenzysmith:
so which kinda neighbour will u prefer

A masturbator or a rapist?

one is even saying how many kids will a masturbator kill,see ignorance.so what do condoms do to sperm?
hypocrisy n ignorance is worrying u people

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by kenzysmith: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
hollah123:
so which kinda neighbour will u prefer

A masturbator or a rapist?

one is even saying how many kids will a masturbator kill,see ignorance.so what do condoms do to sperm?
hypocrisy n ignorance is worrying u people
This wan done masturbate he destiny finish

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by hollah123: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
This wan done masturbate he destiny finish
a typical Nigerian reply that lacks common sense n reasoning but laced with emotions.
Answer d question or stfu

A masturbating neighbour or a rapist neighbour?

Answer d question n stop dodging it

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2020
hollah123:
a typical Nigerian reply that lacks common sense n reasoning but laced with emotions.
Answer d question or stfu

A masturbating neighbour or a rapist neighbour?

Answer d question n stop dodging it
its mentally exhausting having conversations with Nigerians I swear,most are just too gullible and lack intelligence, be dosent have anything to back up his points but resorted to being an abusive idiot.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Masturbate by Goldmaxx(f): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Baba
This thing will not take you anywhere...
Na your data dey waste...

and you replying him, yours isn't wasting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies That Get Turned On When Their Boobs Get Sucked / Lady Weds Mentally-Disabled Man In Church (Photos, Video) / Why Do Good Girls Date Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.