Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (39806 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by EkunKekere: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
kiddkash:

so he should add maths to medicine or pharmacy? who told you he has any interest in science. or do you think its amths that doctors do

I see. So anyone can be admitted to study medicine without either a credit or distinction in mathematics? Your "intelligence" is quite impressive.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Edyice: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
dododawa1:
best advice, STUDY BUHARISM.

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
you can apply to be a Sunday school teacher
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Edyice: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lad can only study : Islamic studies or Yoruba

After studying Yoruba , don't go and become coward oooh grin grin

Studies has shown so cheesy
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
you can apply to be a Sunday school teacher
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by oyinhassan: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
kgpharoah:
This result was gotten from a miracle centre.

The only subject he passed himself is Islamic studies. I think he should continue with that.

You forget to add Yoruba. lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by floraojo(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
kgpharoah:
This result was gotten from a miracle centre.

The only subject he passed himself is Islamic studies. I think he should continue with that.
but why u get bad mouth like this na?
lol
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by floraojo(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Joevics:

1. Maths
2. English
3. Econs
4. Civic
5. Islamic Studied

You can study mass communication. Most schools would also accept you for social science courses like accounting, bar, et al.

You can confirm from the admission office of your preferred school before choosing them.
he can't study mass communication without literature.
he can go Lib.science or office technology and management (OTM)

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by hybridblood07(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
What about this result? What course can he fit in?
AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

Kindly advise on the course(s) a student can apply for at the tertiary Level with the WAEC result attached.

BOOK KEEPING: D7
ECONOMICS: C6
GOVERNMENT: F9
ISLAMIC STUDIES: C6
LIT IN ENGLISH. : E8
CIVIC EDUCATION: B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: B3
YORUBA LANGUAGE : C5
GENERAL MATHEMATICS: A1

Your Contributions will be much appreciated.

N.B The student wish to read Law but that is out of the case with this result

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by onunwa21(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Islamic law
Ask CJN
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Fekkyranky: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
The candidate can apply for Islamic Study.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by luluman: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

Kindly advise on the course(s) a student can apply for at the tertiary Level with the WAEC result attached.

Qualified for Islamic banking .
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by sleekender(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
He can be President or CJN of Nigeria.

Apart from that, hope no dey.

AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by enimotruth: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Philosophy
Maybe public adm
Some educational courses
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by omolola12345(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
The person can apply for economics
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by ecclize: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
MrJaay:

Thanks.

I asked because Mass Communication as a course strictly belongs to Social Sciences.

Having gone through AAUA's website (http://www.aaua.edu.ng/mgt) , it would seem that the management have realized their error and are currently on the move to relocate the Department to Social Sciences.

Sorry for the worry information... What I meant was that... The department is now under social sciences as against management sciences, although the two faculties were together as far as AAUA is concern expect if their are new development since I left the school 2017. It is called social and management science SOMASA.
It was under the ARTs Faculty before it was moved to SOMASA in 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Arrahman39: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
You can study economics but check brochure first, for suitable universities..
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
How can a student get B3 in English Language and E8 in Literature ? angry
on point
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Slurity(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
From what I can see, this candidate has a gift for mathematics. Instead of combining maths with art subjects, why not sit for another exam and choose science related subjects so you can study either medicine or pharmacy?

Good advice but not a simple decision. to switch to science means going back to SS1
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by teebaxy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Unik3030:
pol science with B3 in English and civic
for pessin get f9 in Government
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Parable007: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Young man my Candide advice for you is "what is your passion?" what interests you the most, study a course around that, and if your weac is not good enough to help you do that then seat for another waec it might be hard but do because as bad as we now see sch to be, it will still b an advantage for u to gain mastery in what you plan to do but doing it this way is a perquisite to disaster as you might start a course you don't have passion for and get frustrated along the way.

it OK if your waec results don't reflect what you want , don't give up bro

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by jerryok(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pls my dear, my advice for you is that, you are the only person that knows yourself very well. You know what you are good at. Attending Higher institution is all about going there to developed your talent. So if you know what you want to become in life, and this result did not qualify you for that, wait for another year to sit for another one then you can combine results if it calls for it. Wish you the very best.

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Mypeople2(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

Art student that failed Literature but got A1 in Maths... RUNS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Elizadath: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
With this resulted, you can study, demonology, or Islamic Law so that u too can become cjn in future provided Nigeria still in existence.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by momove4real25(f): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Islamic mathematics
Thank me when you are less busy
you make me laugh big time to bed. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Teejay44(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
How can a student get B3 in English Language and E8 in Literature ? angry
the both of them na different thing entirely
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by LastSurvivor11: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
momove4real25:
you make me laugh big time to bed. God bless u

Find me something when u wake up pls
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
The option now is write GCE and do two sittings you can also even pass the GCE directly
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Go For Cosmocology
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by super254(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2019
Islamic and Yoruba SOS....

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Altruistic: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2019
This is what you get when you cheat in exams. How can n art student have A in math and an F in govt .obviy he or she cheated in the maths exams
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by shams040(m): 3:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Demography and Social-statistics will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.