Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (39750 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by olaolulazio(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Islamic mathematics
Wicked

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Magnifico2000: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Herbalist education

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by ojun50(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
He failed government for just one sitting while buhari government has failed for 5years counting

op should go for accounting

2 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by KennyWest3(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
First of all, you are the owner of the result.

And again you can still study Economics with this course in schools like Unilag..

Requirements are: Eng maths econs and any other 2 subjects.( That's if it's not changed yet).
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Newbiee: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
That English literature killed his dream
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
You can study APC & PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Fourwinds: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Why would an art student fail Government and pass math? All these quack miracle centers sef.
d moment i saw the result , something tells me "RUNS RESULT"...

3 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by shevy878: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Economics Is the best & only option, if the Candidates can apply for sch in the North.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by dayleke: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Akowe ile keu.

Maths good
Islamic studies good.
Yoruba okay.

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Niyi9002(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
rainmoredays:
EXPOnentially speaking
I saw what u did there wink

2 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Treasure17(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
How can a student get B3 in English Language and E8 in Literature ? angry
Kind of strange to me. A1 in mathematics and F9 in government. Wawu. Just definition of critical terms, list and explain compared to solving equations. Unbelievable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by enemyofprogress: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Arabic course
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Suspect33(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
AJOBI77:
Thank you for your contributions. We will look into that. Regards
not all schools require literature, E.g unizik
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Smartwave: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
EkunKekere:
From what I can see, this candidate has a gift for mathematics. Instead of combining maths with art subjects, why not sit for another exam and choose science related subjects so you can study either medicine or pharmacy?

Are you sure he wrote that Mathematics himself Going by the rest of the result??

5 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by philkay(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=AJOBI77 post=80669083]Dear NLers,

Kindly advise on the course(s) a student can apply for at the tertiary Level with the WAEC result attached.

BOOK KEEPING: D7
ECONOMICS: C6
GOVERNMENT: F9
ISLAMIC STUDIES: C6
LIT IN ENGLISH. : E8
CIVIC EDUCATION: B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE: B3
YORUBA LANGUAGE : C5
GENERAL MATHEMATICS: A1

philosophy
sociology
economics

he could study those courses but preferably let him obtain another jamb
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Suspect33(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
adedayoa2:
mass comm without literature? Ko jo
not all schools require literature eg unizik
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Grace001: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
I’d have say study Islamic religion but that would be a waste of time. So start going to “ile keu” you will learn more from there.

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
'The student wishes' please.

You can study açcounting, business admin, banking and finance etc
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by sulasa07(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
kgpharoah:
This result was gotten from a miracle centre.

The only subject he passed himself is Islamic studies. I think he should continue with that.
Straight to Al-Majiri,Right?

4 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Ugosample(m): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
kgpharoah:

The only subject he passed himself is Islamic studies. I think he should continue with that.

You sure of this how?
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Mikeraph: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yoruba language
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Sannerosm: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
K

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by daninphilo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
lalasticlala:

The screenshot is not clear. Why not write out the subjects and the grades too?
obviously any social science courses in any university.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Ugosample(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
KennyWest3:
First of all, you are the owner of the result.

And again you can still study Economics with this course in schools like Unilag..

Requirements are: Eng maths econs and any other 2 subjects.( That's if it's not changed yet).

this looks plausible
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
kgpharoah:

You too much. That's my thought. May/June exam is filled with malpractices especially from private secondary schools. Why did he block the school's name? I bet it's a private school.

1 Like

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by deltateam: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
AJOBI77:
Dear NLers,

Kindly advise on the course(s) a student can apply for at the tertiary Level with the WAEC result attached.

Your Contributions will be much appreciated.

N.B The student wish to read Law but that is out of the case with this result

Dem send you school, you leave am go dey pursue women.

Oya study gbatigbati language.

2 Likes

Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Glorylynn: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ah,as Nigeria dey go like this I go advice make you go for yahoocology and you can do your masters in criminology so that you can be so smart angry
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by micflo28(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Go for mathematics, economics, banking and finance, statistics, business admin.
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by Jaymaq(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Social sciences/Guidance & counselling smiley
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by firfinch(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=AJOBI77 post=80669083]Dear NLers,

Your Contributions will be much appreciated.

N.B The student wish to read Law but that is out of the case with this result
This combination is suitable for courses in arts and humanities, like Religious studies, sociology. Check current brochures for courses you can choose. Good luck
Re: Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? by abokijabo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yoruba Engineering �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? Confession / CKC Onitsha Produced 3 Governors In A Roll At A Record Break- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.