Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,757 members, 7,955,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Men Have Grown To Become Weaklings Cos Of....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have Grown To Become Weaklings Cos Of....... (385 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Men Not Weaklings / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Have Grown To Become Weaklings Cos Of....... by excessmon(m): 7:35am On Jul 27, 2019
Those days when sex is done properly with the man doing all the major activities during sexual activities .....there was a big gap between men and women as women respect the powers of men....
Fast forward to now men has relinquished all powers to women
You hear stories like I want her to be on top
I want her to grind me well leaving u the man as useless as anything .......

Men let’s change attitude cos it will only continue to deteriorate more

(1) (Reply)

“Christians Aren't Meant to feel Period,Labour Pains Because Christ Took It Away / My Igbo Friend Invited Me To Ipob Meeting / MASS Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.