Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,593 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) (748 Views)

My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) by Premiumwriter: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Hello Everybody

I'm a 200l student in Basic And Allied Medical Science (physiology precisely)

I'm in a sort of situation right now and I'll really be glad if I can get your mature opinion on it.

My house rent got expired on the 4th of this month. Initially, I thought it would expire by the end of August but when I checked my receipt when the landlord came to ask for payment, I saw that it has already expired.

So I told him to give me till the end of the month that I'll get his money ready for him.

Initially, he didn't want to agree (and still didn't, though he's just quite about it).

Now the problem is, my plan has been to move out of the house to a place closer to school. The house is very far and takes about 30 minutes of fast trekking to get to school.

I was able to bear it during the first year because I had no other option but now my workload has increased and I eat just once a day because I there's no way for me to go back home during lunch break to eat.

The morning trekking is just something I don't even look forward to. Some of my friends advise that I shouldn't tell him that I want to pack out immediately because he would send me packing until I get the money for a new house.

Now as the month is drawing near, and I know I'll get the money for a new house rent, my conscience is really disturbing me.
Re: Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) by sinaj(f): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2019
You just like me that would rather displease myself to satify my conscience or people.

This might not be easy on you, but you have to tell your landlord that you wont be staying so he will start looking for potential tenants.

But get ready to pay him for this month coz he will ask for it and might cause trouble for you if you dont pay up
Re: Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Nice post, keep it up. Though, I didn't read.
Re: Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) by luvyaself95(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2019
move out of the house since you found it stressful get a house close to your school...
Re: Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
iClef:
Nice post, keep it up. Though, I didn't read.

Re: Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
You haven't gotten another place and you want yo pack out, how will you cope ❓

If you know that you don't really intend staying there, tell him to give you 3 months to pack out and give him the 3month rent to hold

As you do that and he acknowledges it, plan fast and relocate with whatever money you have because he won't be interested in any excuses from you

If you know that it's not going to work out judt pay him and start early to relocate.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija....good Gedoni Is Out, Someone Punny Will Rest / 9 Benefits Of Coconut Water / Dear Strong And Hard Guys Out There Pls Take This Sex Advice From Lady Uwanma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.