Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out (9092 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by ty4real123: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Ican't pay the hospital bills, this child is too ugly to be mine - Man cries on facebook

A man on facebook name withheld recently posted the picture of his child and he's really in pains and grief as he doubts if he's the true father of the child he's wife just recently gave birth to.

According to him he said the child is too ugly to be his and he doesn't wanna accept that's the result of his wife pregnancy as he doubts his wife had an affair outside that brought about this child and he threatened not to settle the bills from the hospital.

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by squarelead(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020
I laff IN Spanish. grin baba go sit your wife down and beg her to reveal the Identity of the child. But make we see your face too to know the truth.

25 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Charleys: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
How is it my business?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by PatriotTemidayo: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2020
What men go through in the hands of Promiscuous, lose women ehnnnnn.

The man said he's TIRED, that speaks volume.

Congratulations �
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by daddytime(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Mtcheewww

Foolish Homosapien

I'm sure he doesn't know the acronym GIGO

Garbage In, Garbage Out.

Give that pikin 3 months, you go begin see everything dey re-arrange if truly you or your wife try for the looks department, and the pikin na your own truly.

19 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by drezzyx(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2020
squarelead:
I laff IN Spanish. grin baba go sit your wife down and beg her to reveal the Identity of the child. But make we see your face too to know the truth.
Abi let see his face before we judge ..

At least D N A can solve your matter.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Raymond989: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2020
Lol
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Breezysdesign: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Is funny Sha, when my cousin was birthed that nigga was so ugly with his bad nose, while growing he changed, mama, sister, aunty, even brother be like this your cousin is too cute, is grown up now, na girls dae rush, he doesn't work but makes call like he works with mtn, he is 18 ppl mama sef dae crush on am,

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by BarrSly: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
I suspect the baby’s Speed Darlington’s.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Randy100: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lol.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Charleys:
How is it my business?

Who is forcing you to make it your business

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by TheChameleon: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sad thing is.... someone probably saw this picture and created a fictional story about it.

What will people gain from useless online Likes & Share i.e. attention? undecided

34 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by aristocratic5(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Jesu
Noting musa No go see for gate
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by proclinician: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lol bwahahahaha

This kind pikin eeh. Lol
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by jasman1: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Some babies start off uglier than their nature. Their looks and everything about them can change very quickly too. I’m not saying the wife is innocent of anything but should trade cautiously
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by MrLacoste4: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Oga biko, accept ur responsibility abeg..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Take care of your child and watch him grow into a handsome young man

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by thundafire: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
It's over can we see dey man face

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by kingxsamz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lol, if you believe this fake story, you'll believe anything.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by kingxsamz(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
daddytime:
Mtcheewww

Foolish Homosapien

I'm sure he doesn't know the acronym GIGO

Garbage In, Garbage Out.

Give that pikin 3 months, you go begin see everything dey re-arrange if truly you or your wife try for the looks department, and the pikin na your own truly.

Calm down bro, you're stressing yourself over fake news.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Quality20(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
let d baby grow up a little ,d resemblance will show up
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is how most Nairaland men look. Seriously.. Youll think they are handsome until they post their pics and youll realize hmm...
Ever wondered why it only Nairaland guys that are always killing big snakes? Everything about them is just weird. Not all ooo... Majority of them. tongue

Weirdos.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Who else is seeing SPEED Darlington's Face on that baby? gringrin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Froshloaded: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
This is how most Nairaland men look. Seriously.. Youll think they are handsome until they post their pics and youll realize hmm...
Ever wondered why it only Nairaland guys that are always killing big snakes? grin Everything about them is just weird. Not all ooo... Majority of them. tongue

Weirdos.
The bolded got me laughing really hard
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Simplecity(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Na speed darlington pikin be dis oo shocked
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Gadafii: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
That child be like elder stateman,like osho baba and obj cool
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by daddytime(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

Calm down bro, you're stressing yourself over fake news.

grin

No mind me jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.