Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) (822 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / She Doesn't Wanna Hang Out With Me.. / Should I Pay The House Rent (advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by badboyTee(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2022
My street friend packed in with me around october and the house rent would be due February. Which my company pays my Rent for me and he isn't aware of. Before he moved in he agreed to pay half of the house rent and I would be paying half also but since he moved in he hasn't ever mentioned about the paying of the rent...I don't wanna seem like a bad person here how do I collect the money from him without seeming like a bad friend cause. I really need this money.
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by habsydiamond(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2022
U have to stylishly tell him now... u can use the economy of this country to start the conversation.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by youngsahito(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2022
It's not about being a bad person since you guyz had an agreement initially before started living with you.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by laluski(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2022
badboyTee:
My street friend packed in with me around october and the house rent would be due February. Which my company pays my Rent for me and he isn't aware of. Before he moved in he agreed to pay half of the house rent and I would be paying half also but since he moved in he hasn't ever mentioned about the paying of the rent...I don't wanna seem like a bad person here how do I collect the money from him without seeming like a bad friend cause. I really need this money.

O boy leave sentiments aside. Call him and calmly remind him of your agreement together before he moved in and it's time for him to fulfil his own end of the bargain... He will either lie that he forgot and will give you a certain time OR he'll just make excuses..
Stand your ground... What if truly u dey pay for that place.. a good friend and brother will support you and even give you before you even ask... A bad friend will will lie and scope you... Be wise... Remove sentiments...
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Waffarianman(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2022
In this life even if you're not a bad person people will call you names so ask him the part of the rents and if he refuses tell him the rent is due and the landlord is about to lock up the place so you wants to go look for rent he should go look for rent too. Make sure you allowed him to take his things along with him then lock and leave for some days
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by jkpbestseries: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2022
Election can still be rig even with BVAS. BVAS is for accreditation so far the total numbers of vote did not exceed the one in BVAS
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by superCleanworks(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2022
badboyTee:

There is nowhere in all this talk that you mentioned how you nudged him through conversation or a reminder about the rent and he declined or gave excuses.
By the way, do you want to collect rent due in February right now?
This looks like a greedy man arrangement that will surely backfire with enemity and bad blood.
Why didn't you just enjoy your accommodation and peace of mind? now your mind is restless to the point you have to come typing your story here.
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by DispatcherLagos: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2022
But he is trying to become a bad friend, why do you want to remain the good friend that you can't sustain?
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by matrixme(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2022
Taheed so you bring my mata come internet so, as we be roommates, you no fit tell me to my face? So na your company dey pay your rent self? You still wan hustle me. If I pay, make I bend.
badboyTee:
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2022
It's seem You are a Playful Person who lacks Boldness! undecided

Since you said February, once it's January 1st,

Start telling him dat 'O boy, make we start Arrange our Rent money o, Time no dey o'.

Simple! sad
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2022
badboyTee:
Remind him of the payment and if he refuses to bring the money when the rent is due, send him packing thisbis not a matter of being a bad friend or not if u like dey there dey mumu yourself.
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2022
matrixme:
Taheed so you bring my mata come internet so, as we be roommates, you no fit tell me to my face? So na your company dey pay your rent self? You still wan hustle me. If I pay, make I bend.
Then be ready to leave his house, u greateful soul.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2022
badboyTee:

Continue being nice
Don't ask him o since you don't want to be a bad person. I like your type

1 Like

Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Pells1: 11:18am On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetvie and Shalommy can't you help his roommate pay undecided undecided undecided
Be a helper
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Sweetvie: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:
Sweetvie and Shalommy can't you help his roommate pay undecided undecided undecided
Be a helper
Why can't you help him undecided
Be a man lipsrsealed
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Pells1: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetvie:
Why can't you help him undecided
Be a man lipsrsealed
Gender equality no work for this one abi undecidedyour gender no dey use money play
Na wah undecided undecided
Re: My Roommate doesn't wanna Pay Rent ( Advice Needed) by Sweetvie: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pells1:

Gender equality no work for this one abi undecidedyour gender no dey use money play
Na wah undecided undecided
How that one take concern me undecided
Help your fellow man smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is She Suppose To accept The Gift? / Why Do Men Buy Very Expensive Gifts For Their Wives Especially Ugly Ones / This Dude Leaks Nude Video Of Big Bombomm Female Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.