Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. (1393 Views)

Why Do Ladies Love Bad Guys Over Cool Guys?? / Why Do Women Prefer Tall Guys Over Short Ones??? / This One Weak Me. What Are They Hiding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by StarbozzMedia: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Between a girl that was with you when you had nothing and stayed with you in everything rough situation and a girl who saw you had nothing and did what she could to make you a rich man, which of them will you marry?

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by Lonestar124: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
I never wish to be in such delinma abeg, the girl that help me will consider because she did not help me inorder for me to marry her, there are many other way to appreciate one for his or her nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by viyon02: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Very simple now, marry the two grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by Fanika22: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
@ viyon02

sense will not kee you.. haha!
Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
A girl that is with me when am broke
What if I get broke again the girl that made me rich might not help me again
But I can still manage the girl with me when am broke

3 Likes

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by chris2face(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Wahoo nice one

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Whichever of these two girls I am with NOW....
Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:

If a girl was with you and made you rich, then obviously she has no problem with you being broke....

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by hakeem4(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
The girl that made me rich. The one that was with me when I was poor will just be collecting the little stipend I make to buy pizza and cold stone. The one that made me rich is intelligent and would make me richer

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by eddycliff(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2019
I will marry a stranger�✌️
Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by Boc007(m): 1:02am On Jul 28, 2019
I will marry the first one. She made me rich but I love someone else

1 Like

Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

If a girl was with you and made you rich, then obviously she has no problem with you being broke....

I like your deductive reasoning, that is actually quite true
Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by issylarry(m): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2019
pcguru1:

I like your deductive reasoning, that is actually quite true
Nope,u dont understand..wen u get broke one day again..she will definitely get tired of u.she will rub it on your face and tell u she is tired.

Woman would always be woman,wat matters most is understanding..its not reasonable to love some1 because of money..Money buy comfort not happiness.

As a man,if u find happiness with d woman who was with u wen u give her little..its called been contented
Been contented has more integrity than been wat money can buy..because wen a lady is not contented with wat u v den even if u v millions,she will still not be contented

D woman with u wen u r broke is contented,
Hustle hard,don't have d feminine thinking waiting for a woman to help u..who does that?and make sure she is having an impact to make it too,be positive
U will make it and u can take gud care of her and even still she wouldnt spend money on uneceasary things
Re: Guys Over To You. This Question Weak Me. by Tezcatlipoca(m): 3:39am On Jul 28, 2019
I will marry the one with big ass grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Time To Settle This Matter Once And For All, CHOOSE ONE ! / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While You Expect To Get Rich Soon / Males Who Shave Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.