Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (46455 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2019
khiaa:

Are you slow? undecided
That's because I'm not interested in explaining anything to you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation by khiaa(f): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Charelsz:
That's because I'm not interested in explaining anything to you. undecided
STOP posting then.
Re: Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation by dayleke: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool

Hmmmmmm

So the BB Naija thingy is what has been keeping you from d parlor?
I wonder where u have gotten to and just decided to check on you today and voila!!!
You are still here.
Una wehdone o.

Drop by the parlor na.
BB will soon end but the parlor remains 4eva. grin
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation by ibkayee(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2019
dayleke:

Hmmmmmm

So the BB Naija thingy is what has been keeping you from d parlor?
I wonder where u have gotten to and just decided to check on you today and voila!!!
You are still here.
Una wehdone o.

Drop by the parlor na.
BB will soon end but the parlor remains 4eva. grin
Cheers.
Lool!
Don’t mind me o
I will do at some point smiley grin
Re: Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation by dayleke: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
ibkayee:

Lool!
Don’t mind me o
I will do at some point smiley grin

Ok o....
Waiting sha....

1 Like

Re: Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.