Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,219 members, 7,822,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo (69908 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Ilefoaye(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wizzy too Dey Advice?
Nigerian girls are like PHCN, once they start giving you light, be bxpecting Bills.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Khef: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
valencia25:
Naira Marley sabi come back oo

This will be more than PSG vs Manutd last season..... Watch this space.
make him talk anyhow I swear him go see anyhow
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Is the painful truth, no company or brand we want to associate with am artist that promote fraud .......

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Hotzone(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
...and this is news
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by taiwolomo1: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
I just like wizkid for the fact that he is a successful young man... But truth be told...hes been singing trash lately! He should just kp quiet cozu hardly see a musician dt doesn't hv a hugely beginning! They are all same abeg.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Funmmyastic: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
The Marlians will not like this.The truth is bitter,this Naira marley is promoting indecency with his songs;I don't like his songs one bit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by shogsman(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
mopo2012:
Starboy Marlian!!!!! are coming for u ooooo ask that guy way dem break chair for him head for UK

You think wizkid is ruggedman abi ,if he talk to wizzy anyhow na every angle slap go dey reach am,na him mate abi.

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jaysolu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Although i don't listen to his music he's right
yahho boys will quickly take offence
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Another muthafuka spotted,came from a rich home went to a private school was already mingling with OJB jezrell since 12years old is now criticizing yahoo if only u know how much of stress been born with less causes you won't criticize niggas from the slums of bariga , mushin,lagos island, mowe,gbagada and some rough areas around Lagos to stop doing yahoo even tho I like you fuk u wizkid.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by MOVIC6: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lololololololololol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah heheheheheheheheheheheheh...
Blind leading the blind
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by omoadeleye(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Marlians dan dey moan
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by shogsman(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jesse25:
Is the painful truth, no company or brand we want to associate with am artist that promote fraud .......
Your head correct my guy.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by lawdrigo: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
True talk bro
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by sanmtiago(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
E talk truth na! Why people no like to hear truth?? undecided
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by investigator007: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
Another deal with uba? No be lie
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by kessdivine4all: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
My respect for this guy has doubled, thanks for sharing poitive vibes

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jaysolu(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
taiwolomo1:
I just like wizkid for the fact that he is a successful young man... But truth be told...hes been singing trash lately! He should just kp quiet cozu hardly see musician dt doesn't hv a hugely beginning! They are all same abeg.
They're not all the same uncle

Naira is a devil in disguise.. I dislike him especially for that soapy crap
he's only bringing out the indecency in local Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
A nigga once said:big up baba nla.but wait o.did not see were he mentioned naira marley's name in his post o...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jaysolu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
ngsoundin:
Another muthafuka spotted,came from a rich home went to a private school was already mingling with OJB jezrell since 12years old is now criticizing yahoo if only u know how much of stress been born with less causes you won't criticize niggas from the slums of bariga , mushin,lagos island, mowe,gbagada and some rough areas around Lagos to stop doing yahoo even tho I like you fuk u wizkid.
All what u have said/ typed is nonsense
which rich family?
which private school?
pls don't say what you dont know
bearing false witness is a sin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Lokoyen(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
mopo2012:
Starboy Marlian!!!!! are coming for u ooooo ask that guy way dem break chair for him head for UK

In few years from now, you won't hear Marley again. Only good music keep artist afloat.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Shezkid: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
People just comment like fools.. I actually watched the interview live and a lady asked a question about artiste singing about fraud and wizkid gave a perfect reply.....

Wizkid just added more millions to his account what about you??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jamorezzi: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Na wah oo , when money don dey floor , You can talk any how . Hmm
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Shezkid: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lokoyen:

In few years from now, you won't hear Marley again. Only good music keep artist afloat.

I would appreciate if you used days instead grin

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jaysolu(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
sanmtiago:
E talk truth na! Why people no like to hear truth?? undecided
If he praises them now human beings will still come at him
The world is just full of fvcked up people who decide for themselves what is good and what is bad/ what is right and what is wrong

Everybody likes playing God

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by MarieSucre(f): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
AdeniyiA:
Yahoo guys are the ones spraying their money on him

As compared to what he can get from corporate sponsorship.

See Teni who started which day, see how much sponsorship that woman is getting, yet nairamarley is yet to get anyone. The other day Teni sang to Dangote and Otedola.

What if they are in another event with some other big boys like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk. You want all of them to get up and start dancing soapie.

He might be getting money now, but his lyrics will determine his legacy and how long he will be able to stay in the industry and get more money. Beyonce is still relevant today even after 17 years in the industry. Tu face is still very much relevant and his old songs are evergreen. Please where is Terry G? Your answer will help you understand this issue better.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Shezkid: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
ngsoundin:

So he shouldn't have answered the question?? Or what's your point?
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Lokoyen(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
shogsman:

You think wizkid is ruggedman abi ,if he talk to wizzy anyhow na every angle slap go dey reach am,na him mate abi.

People wey go fight for Wizkid go plenty oooo. Ruggedy just didn't expect it if not dem for hear am.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Shezkid: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
After watching the interview live on FB... guys, wizkid is smart and intelligent.....

My respect for him doubled up...

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Benebreezy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
mopo2012:
In as much as i love starboy, i'm nt happy about dis statement, it was uncalled for
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by khalids: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
See heeen.....Wizkid just gave him coded advise......

Marley is chasing fast money that wont last nor go far.......

The real money is not in the music....its in the global endorsements and connections, especially the dollar earning one....

And when you begin to sing songs that encourages criminality.....these opportunities will not come your way

And before you know it you will become a candle in the wind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
If that Naira Marley like make e go release full album for wiz kid head it won't change anything ohh.
What i see here is wizkid cashing in while on the other hand that Naira Marley no dey gree use him

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by darediamond(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ilefoaye:
Wizzy too Dey Advice?

Nigerian girls are like PHCN, once they start
giving you light, be bxpecting Bills.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.