Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo (69897 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Kenneth10110(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Khef:
Gguy I know peeps wey ready drop peeps for wizzy ooo

So peeps no dey to drop for malian. See your reasoning self we are talking about beef naira no fit be like Skales you no how many g boys go back am up. If your peeps like make dem drop for Wizzy dem be mumu and go face law while wizzy and Marley go sit down they flex together.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by ferrysport: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wizkid is actually right. Naira marley needs to do better with his lyrics

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Komu1048(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
So as Wizkid na ambassador, make I rush go reactivate my dormant UBA bank account?

No wonder dis shoe tyt like this, we r on dsame shoe
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Adambx: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
simonlee:
Wizkid that we were sponsoring with our "proceeds" is now preaching against us? angry angry
E wan deny am say hm no ever do am so dat hm go get another endorsement from maybe gov't
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jaysolu(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:

oga his father was an alhaji with his own damn house,
i knew him and skales bak den in leadcity just that he never graduated
you are the false one here if you dont know... ask anybody about leadcity zanga were wizzy frequented for his drugs and igbo
You did not grow up with him
what you have said now doesn't prove your previous comment
Tell me about his rich home?
how rich was his "alhaji" father
were you a house boy in their mansion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Omeizadean(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
See money boy in all red kits... The poor Yoruba will tell u dont wear red color it's not good for ur stars bla bla blaha...if u re nairalander and ever believe in such crap concerning red and black color shame.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Doglove91: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Damidave1124:
Correct...

Where is that my brown skin girl self?

M here oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Budline1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Even great American artistes rap about dealing drugs all the time. They rap about killing, drugs and the likes, no once comes for them. Even Wizkid sings about sex, materialism and all, no one judge him for it. He should just let everyone do what works for them. I'm sure he would jump into a song if featured by Jay-Z, Kanye or Drake even if the song encourages drugs and fraud. Nobody holy o
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Lokoyen(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Shezkid:

I would appreciate if you used days instead grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Dynamite02: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2019
Why would Marley reply him? Did he mention his name? Is Marley the only person that has mentioned Yahoo in his song? Maybe olumaintain should reply too... Nonsense!!!!
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Khef: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2019
Kenneth10110:

So peeps no dey to drop for malian. See your reasoning self we are talking about beef naira no fit be like Skales you no how many g boys go back am up. If your peeps like make dem drop for Wizzy dem be mumu and go face law while wizzy and Marley go sit down they flex together.
gboys wey no send Marley again u no d deal Marley sign with efcc? Gboys dy avoid am like plague
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Dannyozs(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2019
Budline1:
Even great American artistes rap about dealing drugs all the time. They rap about killing, drugs and the likes, no once comes for them. Even Wizkid sings about sex, materialism and all, no one judge him for it. He should just let everyone do what works for them. I'm sure he would jump into a song if featured by Jay-Z, Kanye or Drake even if the song encourages drugs and fraud. Nobody holy o
defending stupidity by trying to sound smart, then u end up sounding stupid. Grow up angry
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by rocken001: 1:17am On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Budline1(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2019
rocken001:
Bro you just said the truth...All what Wiz Kid said is for the camera...Wiz Kid's Lifestyle is no different from Naira Marley...Its just that Naira marley is a very raw artist. There are brands for everybody .....las las Negative publicity has blown up naira marley's popularity

Thank you my brother. That is just what the game is about. Everyone should do what works for them. Reminds me of a clip I just watched now where Davido, Chris Brown and others are dancing hard to Naira Marley- Soapy in d US, eventhough the song and dance is heavily criticized coz dance represents masturbation. No one has right to judge anyone, they're circular musicians not gospel musicians jare. Nobody holy.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Tzadeola(m): 2:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Em no mention anybody name na.......all this bloggers sabi twist words sha
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Ruchika2019: 3:07am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by 12inchess: 3:21am On Jul 28, 2019
And u watched this interview oooo. This is not what he implied. Anyway fck bloggers.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by sparog(m): 4:59am On Jul 28, 2019
mopo2012:
Starboy Marlian!!!!! are coming for u ooooo ask that guy way dem break chair for him head for UK

You think that wizzy is like rugged man that can be harassed like that

If u know guys wey dey wizzy back u go believe

grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Successmind(m): 5:12am On Jul 28, 2019
I pray this doesn't end up to be a street fighting thing.... marlian vs starboy.....(some) Nigerians youths are rogue..... ruggedman a case study..
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by WalkerMichael(m): 5:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Khef:
Gguy I know peeps wey ready drop peeps for wizzy ooo

He doesn't know.. Wizkid got loads of people behind him... They should forget his low-key behaviour
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by SamzySamuel(m): 6:18am On Jul 28, 2019
Abeg when premier league de start?
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by MachadoPreto: 6:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Xisnin:
Wise Kid!
What the dumb Yahoo boy don't understand is that many entertainers make
more money from their ambassadorial and corporate roles than the album they make.

No responsible corporate body will touch him with a long stick.
Naira muggly can console himself with internet cheers from fellow fraudsters.

100/100
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by MachadoPreto: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2019
rocken001:
Bro you just said the truth...All what Wiz Kid said is for the camera...Wiz Kid's Lifestyle is no different from Naira Marley...Its just that Naira marley is a very raw artist. There are brands for everybody .....las las Negative publicity has blown up naira marley's popularity

Rubbish popularity!

Who sabi am in sane environments?
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by tigerclaws: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

Rubbish popularity!

Who sabi am in sane environments?
[/s]
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by tigerclaws: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

100/100
[/s]
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Kenneth10110(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2019
Khef:
gboys wey no send Marley again u no d deal Marley sign with efcc? Gboys dy avoid am like plague

Which deal is that . To cast G boys and you think its true
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by OlaThePlug(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaybolt:
and naira Marley mouth no good ooo

Let him reply Wizkid first then you go no say Wizkid FC no dey joke
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by taiwolomo1: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaysolu:
They're not all the same uncle

Naira is a devil in disguise.. I dislike him especially for that soapy crap
he's only bringing out the indecency in local Nigerians
and ur so call wizzy singing about Baby baby manyan nko? That's decency abi?
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by 12inchDickson: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Jaysolu:
All what u have said/ typed is nonsense
which rich family?
which private school?
pls don't say what you dont know
bearing false witness is a sin
don’t mind him Wizkid wey be day na ijebu he do him secondary school. Half of Nigerian youths are dumb

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by nascodamus(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Bros the boy don big na.. Dont envy him
mumu na envy be that
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by pastie(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
So as Wizkid na ambassador, make I rush go reactivate my dormant UBA bank account?
Stop misleading, UBA account doesn't go dormant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tems Is A Beautiful And Stunning Woman, Inside Out. (photos) / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.