Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo (69912 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Jaysolu(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2019
taiwolomo1:
and ur so call wizzy singing about Baby baby manyan nko? That's decency abi?
Its not yahoo yahoo (criminal acts) or soapy (masturbation)
don't try and use logic for your ancestors
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by doublecross(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
MarieSucre:

Wizkid songs are trash too, but Naira Marley needs to change his content of music or he might not have a very long music career. I'm not swearing from him o.

He will not gain sponsorship, continental recognition talk more of international recognition.

Tu face is still relevant. Where is Terry G?
bro don't be decieved. all those tour and everything you see wizkid going for are trash. they don't recognize him continentally or internationally.... I've seen it myself. a DJ in the united states even said that recently that nobody knows wizkid! nigerians were quick to criticize the DJ but he spoke the truth. only a few nigerians attend a show he performed in. and talking about 2 face, he is only recognised here in africa and i can swear it's on past glory with that song called AFRICAN QUEEN. he won the heart of africans with the song and that's it. if i tell you about an artist that is well known in africa, you wouldn't believe it. his name is J Martins! yes! J Martins. i know because I've seen
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by fowlyansh181(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2019
valencia25:
Naira Marley sabi come back oo

This will be more than PSG vs Manutd last season..... Watch this space.
whether Naira Marley, sabi come back or not, he is not up to Wizkid’s shadow, Wizkid bags endorsement and international recognition, nairamarley bags “inside life” jo soapy, and Twitter /internet support from a certain set, nothing more.
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Everywhere RED!!! #IfYouKnowYouKnow

Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Seunnzy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
doublecross:
bro don't be decieved. all those tour and everything you see wizkid going for are trash. they don't recognize him continentally or internationally.... I've seen it myself. a DJ in the united states even said that recently that nobody knows wizkid! nigerians were quick to criticize the DJ but he spoke the truth. only a few nigerians attend a show he performed in. and talking about 2 face, he is only recognised here in africa and i can swear it's on past glory with that song called AFRICAN QUEEN. he won the heart of africans with the song and that's it. if i tell you about an artist that is well known in africa, you wouldn't believe it. his name is J Martins! yes! J Martins. i know because I've seen
I believe the J Martins
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Akuruoulo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hotzone:
...and this is news
Yes; his is a news worth reading
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by chiefobdk(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
And naira marley get buhari kinda fanatics..
Wizzy avoid uk night club oo
Re: Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo by Funkybabee(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dindirin dey give advice thank God somebody have nailed him with his useless life with his babymama and their kids.. What essence as he contribute to the youth apart from David doing giveawaya and sponsoring up and down.

I wonder where his arrongance will drop him to after all nairamaley got bad mouth self I don't need to talk much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.