Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room (3708 Views)

Enjoyment! Instagram Model Poses Naked On An Elephant's Back (Photos) / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Beke2020: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

Sometime last year I called and disclosed about an issue I had in my marriage,it’s a long story but I told you I had a child, after which I got married,but things changed after a while, my husband changed entirely he got tired of the marriage,told me he was tired and wanted to leave even not that we had our trad,always withdrawn from me.

I was tormented emotionally,not until I found out that he was having an affair with a girl,that he confirmed was his EX,and I have been seeing her pix on his older phone unknowingly to me that she is having QN affair with him.

So last year he told his people that he doesn’t want the marriage again,long story short he turned his back on me,then during this fracas I took a walk,I parked my things and left,I left march this year,he sent series of text to me that I should never ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-wants-me-back-but-there-is-an-elephant-in-the-room/

Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by jom28gy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
I don't understand you

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Drshobz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
picture of the elephant or u know d rest

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by FatherBona: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Drshobz:
picture of the elephant or u know d rest
please act like you have been between the four walls of an academic institution for once in your life!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by kurupt1: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
FatherBona:
please act like you have been between the four walls of an academic institution for once in your life!!
shattap ,who are you act to like ur even enlightened.Ur story is incomplete that's what he is trying to say

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by FatherBona: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
kurupt1:
shattap ,who are you act to like ur even enlightened.Ur story is incomplete that's what he is trying to say
[/s] you have jumped into what doesn't concern you only to reveal your idiocy and illiteracy!
Shame on you!
Am I the OP??
You can't even construct a simple sentence in English, now I understand why Jamb brought the Cut-off mark to 120. There was need to give some under privileged people a chance at higher education.
Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Chuks9000: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2019
The story seems interesting. Pls try and provide the other part here on NL.
Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Beke2020: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
cool join our WhatsApp group to learn much on relationship issues
Chuks9000:
The story seems interesting. Pls try and provide the other part here on NL.
Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Beke2020: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
*Lively Stones* is a support group. A no *judgment zone*.

We provide *support*, *counsel* and, *prayers* for marriages and relationships to strive especially in a dark world where marriages and relationships are failing. 

Our goal is to be your listening ear when you need someone to talk to in confidence.....providing emotional support when you need it.

Join via link below����https:///Gs7FMA2QWgWBWme3rgeVjp
Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Beke2020: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. / 5 Rounds Per Day ,and This Is The 11th Month / Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.