Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out (10681 Views)

She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / My Wife Is Not Swallow My Cum (18+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

MUST u marry the LADY u have sexxx with...??
Where is it DOCUMENTED and by who...??
When did SEXX become a prerequisite for WEDLOCK..??
From your ANALYSIS, It goes to show that "ALL PROSTITUTES should have gotten married"...?

I'm sorry, but you sound like a KID.
Naaa ur type LADIES dey like.
Do you know why..?
When dey get hold of you, dey will dispossess you of the love and care you have for ur family and render you incapacitated.

I will not be surprised when I hear that ur WIFE has packed all her relatives to come and live with her in ur apartment. They will take decisions in ur own house and chase u away. U may end up sleeping at workplaces.
BROTHER, wise up....
LADIES change immediately you give them the permanent JOB called marriage. But how u handle them before marriage matters a lot, because it will send signals to everyone around her.

We have MARRIED MEN, please seek their opinions before coming on board to Type..

U just speak my mind
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by prettysassygirl(f): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
story story
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by Olorunnim: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
rex444:
Hmmmmm sex for one hour? Na so
It's not possible?
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by rex444(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
It's not possible?
it is but am wondering what it would look like to just be humping for 1hr hmmmm no be die we come ooo
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by fraspree(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
rex444:
it is but am wondering what it would look like to just be humping for 1hr hmmmm no be die we come ooo
grin grin grin
The guy see say na set up wan happen, him come lock up, omo the guy fear for him cum.
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by rex444(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2019
fraspree:
grin grin grin
The guy see say na set up wan happen, him come lock up, omo the guy fear for him cum.
hehehehehehehe
Re: After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out by fraspree(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Fanika22:
Nawao... fvckin for hours without ejaculating .. how?
masters! please teach me
Its not a big deal i do it all the time, its not for beginners though you have to be an expert in sex b4 u can do it, the idea is to zero ur mind during the action and then to pause and be kissing anytime u start feeling excited her just to allow some time to calm down again, then u continue. This technique can last for as long as u want it to, it works for me all the time. But those days when i was a beginner, one particular girl always taunted me with that and it played on my ego.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flirting,men And Women / 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.