Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Son Caught His Father On Top On His Wife To Be Two Day To Wedding (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Son Caught His Father On Top On His Wife To Be Two Day To Wedding (video) (1140 Views)

Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Son Caught His Father On Top On His Wife To Be Two Day To Wedding (video) by Jemma225(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2019
I CAUGHT MY DAD ON TOP OF MY GIRL RED HANDED 2 DAYS TO OUR WEDDING.
What will you do to your father if you caught him on top of your wife two days to wedding what will you do that moment.

See video

SON CAUGHT FATHER ON TOP OF HIS WIFE TO BE TWO DAYS TO WEDDING
Re: Son Caught His Father On Top On His Wife To Be Two Day To Wedding (video) by chii8(f): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2019
Wed the both of them;your father and wife to be.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies... Is It How Big Or How Well... Which Do You Prefer / What Makes You Realize That You've Fallen In Love? / ”ladies Are Gold Digger”man Cries Out After A Lady Follows Him Becos Of His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.