Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail (4980 Views)

Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
A Mum and son 'caught having sex' by son's wife face 20 years in jail

mother and her son were allegedly caught having sex by the man's wife and the couple could now face 20 years in jail for incest.

Tony L Lavoie, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, was allegedly caught having sex with his mum Cheryl Lavoie, 64, in May earlier this year.

Police were called to reports of a disturbance and the responding officer was greeted by a cousin of the wife of Tony.

The cousin then told the officer Tony's wife had called her about walking in on her husband having sex with his mother before calling 911, reports Sentinel & Enterprise.

The officer then reportedly spoke to the mum and son to acknowledge they had consensual sex relations.

It is alleged they both said it was the first time it had happened, reports add.

The police officer says Tony said: "I don’t know. It just happened."

It is further alleged Tony told the officer he wanted treatment for this, the officer said.

After asking Cheryl the same question, she allegedly answered that they had gotten closer in the last few months and it happened after they began kissing.

After talking to everyone involved, the officer decided there was enough evidence to charge the mother and son with incest.

They were given a summons to appear in court on August 20 with a felony.

They were read the charges in court and ordered to stay away from each other.

They both pleaded not guilty, court records show.

They will return on October 27 for a pre-trial hearing.

According to the state's general statutes, someone convicted of incest can face up to 20 years behind bars.

Source lindaikeji

Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nothing wrong here... they're consenting adults...
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Vyzz: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
weyreypey:

Everything is wrong...

Its incest and the country's law those not tolerate it....

Damn...

Have I not finished seeing it

3 Likes

Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:

Everything is wrong...

Its incest and the country's law those not tolerate it....

Damn...

Have I not finished seeing it
Nothing is wrong...at all. They are two consenting adults

2 Likes

Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Is this signs of End time or I should wait for Righteousness89 to come and clarify
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
weyreypey:
ur moniker says it all

3 Likes

Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
ur moniker says it all
Shut up. What's your problem with two consenting adults?
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
weyreypey:

me and you no get talk bye
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Kalatium(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2020
No source
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 3:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Like lesbians and gays they're consenting adults. Leave them alone!
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Kalatium:
No source
Check again
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Terryishere: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:

shocked Are you a mother-phucker also? SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Humanoid01(m): 4:41am On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:
You are terribly disgusting.
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 4:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

You are terribly disgusting.

Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 4:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Terryishere:

shocked Are you a mother-phucker also? SMH undecided
stop judging
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Tillatalk: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:
na type they have sex with their cousin or you must have done such before
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by skywalker240(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Tillatalk:
na type they have sex with their cousin or you must have done such before

Cousins marry.
Abraham Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca.
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:
Are sure something is not wrong with you yourself
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are sure something is not wrong with you yourself
Whatever is sauce for LGBT people should be right for all
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Taiwoa990: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Bad
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by merieam16(f): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:

so hw many of ur relatives av consented
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by merieam16(f): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:

Cousins marry.
Abraham Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca.
dat was before God gave the law. Where dez no law no sin, so stop promoting incest. And am quite sure u dont do such buh u want to deceive people in doin such an evil act
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by hashtagged(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:

Nothing wrong too jaling them is stupidity they are adults, although the woman ugly like shit
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by sweetrace(f): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:

Nothing is wrong...at all. They are two consenting adults

If you give your consent that I should kill you, I will still be tried for murder if I go through with it. Consent does not negate the wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
The man looks like a perv undecided
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Brunicekid(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:
Craps talk here...So, Son and Mum, or family sexual affair is nothing wrong? As in, really
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brunicekid:
Craps talk here...So, Son and Mum, or family sexual affair is nothing wrong? As in, really
You that is knacking buttholes is right abi?
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by weyreypey: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
sweetrace:

If you give your consent that I should kill you, I will still be tried for murder if I go through with it. Consent does not negate the wrong.
Right to life is a fundamental human right. You can't negotiate it away.

Right to kpekus by adults either frontal or backdoor is by consent...
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Lady16(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Inside life
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Mayng01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
End time
Re: Mum And Son 'caught Having Sex' By Son's Wife Face 20 Years In Jail by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
weyreypey:
You arent serious are you Too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Son Is A Big Boy Now - Photos / #it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. / My Best Friend Asked My Girlfriend Out, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.