Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) (41510 Views)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" / Panam Percy Paul Reveals His Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by okoji: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2019
He is no legend. He is busy getting people pregnant and denying the children even when they look exactly like him. He is a wolf.

SoftP:
A living legend.

If i had been a gospel musician, this man would've been my mentor....

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:

As I cant reply ur pm nko

You can't or you won't?
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2019
ladiesreject:

You can't or you won't?
I can't reply it
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:

I can't reply it
Why?
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2019
ladiesreject:

Why?
I haven't updated my phone with my gmail account
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2019
ladiesreject:

Why?
And the number attached to the gmail account is gone
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Cybertext(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Exactly. Especially "Master of the Universe". I actually thought Panam Percy Paul is a foreigner. The name sef sounds foreign.

grin I could have sworn he was white lol... Not until I was in Jos that was when I first met him.

He has a music school in Jos

2 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by pastie(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2019
Cybertext:

You probably might have heard his songs ...like "Master of the Universe" , "Bring down your glory"

Those days I actually thought those songs were sang by foreigners.,...

You are right, many have been listening to his songs without knowing his stage name, I was shock the day I was shown his village of origin.

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:

And the number attached to the gmail account is gone

Ok
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2019
ladiesreject:

Ok

Thanks
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2019
ladiesreject:

Ok
Or u gimme ur � number

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by fabregas04(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2019
IghravweIG:
I grew up listening to this Legend music.

Songs like 'Jesus came down, 'Bow down and worship'.
'I've made my mind' still echocs in my mind.
how about "don't give up, it's not over" there's this one i can't remember d title, d chorus goes thus "He knows, He sees, He feels what u feel, He is d one who cares for u" this man tried abeg.

5 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Hardehh: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2019
"My mouth shall sing your highest praise.. "
My best choreography back then.. grin grin LEGENDARY, GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

2 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by fabregas04(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Cybertext:

You probably might have heard his songs ...like "Master of the Universe" , "Bring down your glory"

Those days I actually thought those songs were sang by foreigners.,...
you are not alone bro, i used to think d songs were done in Europe and only being sold in Nija mkts. Besides, his name never give him away. Later in my research, i was told he's from Jos. That was my believe until this post says he's from Adamawa.
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:
Am I the only one that doesn't know him?

The papa Harsh oooo

If you are a Christian, then you must have heard this song in church before:

Come lets praise the Lord (Come lets praise the Lord)
He is Jehovah (Tell the world of His faithfulness)
He is El-Shaddai (Tell the world of His salvation)
Spread the news around (Tell the world of his praise)
Come lets praise the Lord (Praise the Lord)

Have you?

5 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Barryseal: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2019
So he's from Adamawa? I have always thought Panam Percy Paul was from Plateau state.

2 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

If you are a Christian, then you must have heard this song in church before:

He is Jehovah (Tell the world of His faithfulness)
He is El-Shaddai (Tell the world of His salvation)
Spread the news around (Tell the world of his praise)
Come lets praise the Lord (Praise the Lord)

Have you?

Alot
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Buharimustgo: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:
Am I the only one that doesn't know him?

The papa Harsh oooo

Indomie generation

2 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:

Alot Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Chukalemon(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2019
I remember some parents don't like supporting their son when it comes to music.if percy panam have joined his dad in been a soldier maybe he would have gone by now.achoya acho
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by davekata: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Abeg let's forgive all these indomie children that made their dispensation obvious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Buharimustgo:

Indomie generation
Atleast now I know he composed most of our praises
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2019
So he's suddenly your son because he succeeded? undecided

What kind of arrogant,self conceited ,entitled, chauvinistic and narcissistic father is this

He for remind am say have you forgotten you're no longer my father?do I need to remind you the date you said that? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by sholatech(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2019
okoji:
He is no legend. He is busy getting people pregnant and denying the children even when they look exactly like him. He is a wolf.

@Okoji..You meant this about Panam Percy Paul?
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2019
For those that don't know this man,click on this link to listen to his song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhioAGcpS08
This song should send memory
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
okoji:

Perhaps, he has a dirty private life. But that has nothing to do with being a legend or not. Hemingway was a chronic drunk, but he remains a literary giant and a legend. He is fondly called papa even by fellow writers.

You will be surprised if you were to check the secret lives of our legends from literature to science to sports.

3 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by chijioke17(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cybertext:

grin I could have sworn he was white lol... Not until I was in Jos that was when I first met him.

He has a music school in Jos

I always believed he was white, damn, this song always played every 5am on our Aiwa cassette player when Mom was preparing for work. That time nepa still get sense

3 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by chijioke17(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
okoji:

This is the first time I'm ever hearing such allegations against him. Don't be full of hate please, it'll do you no good

2 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Bruno3000(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
IghravweIG:
I grew up listening to this Legend music.

Songs like 'Jesus came down, 'Bow down and worship'.
'I've made my mind' still echocs in my mind.
same here, thanks to one uncle of mine.

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by majamajic(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
una don finish this indomie girl ,
hahaha ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.