Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

"Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) (41511 Views)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Dr Panam Percy Paul: "I Was Offered 7 Billion Naira Not To Sing About Jesus" / Panam Percy Paul Reveals His Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Rotji(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
okoji:
He is no legend. He is busy getting people pregnant and denying the children even when they look exactly like him. He is a wolf.

I see the wolf only in you bro, why spit out so much lies, I literally know and connect with people around him all these years and I only get to hear this stupid nonsensical allegations from you?!

Abeg you don break record, this old man has been literally spotless in his years of ministry and that is why the whole world still revere, honour, respect and valour him.

Abeg find something else to say

3 Likes

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by pek(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
PPP, a living legend. When gospel music was gospel music and those who sang gospel songs were really inspired.

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Don't give up, it's not over
When you give up, then it's oveeer
Hold on to the Lord and trouble not your heart
Even when you fail, its not over.

I remembered the Hebrew children, down in the furnace
Daniel in the lion's den, its look like world was crushing on them
They cried to the Lord,
They lifted their voices, and the furnace became air conditioner, Daniel had a lion for pillow....
CHEER UP.
God bless you Dr Panam

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
a real musician, when gospel artist were gospel artist, his songs never die, not the trash songs we hear now that only last for 1 month and then nobody wants to listen to them again cos they re copy and paste songs.

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Cybertext(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
fabregas04:
you are not alone bro, i used to think d songs were done in Europe and only being sold in Nija mkts. Besides, his name never give him away. Later in my research, i was told he's from Jos. That was my believe until this post says he's from Adamawa.

grin Same thoughts o but He's actually from Adamawa but based in Jos...
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by chozzy: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
A legend
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Deepfeel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Met him in Jos
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Greatfullheart: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
I've Always Wanted to Be A Footballer but My Parent Didn't Allow me, If i Had Become a Footballer i Know i Would Have Been Now.
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by cenaman(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
DeRay98:

If you no bi Indomie generation and you no know that before, na im be say na Night/Disco Club you for grow grin
embarassed
DeRay98:

If you no bi Indomie generation and you no know that before, na im be say na Night/Disco Club you for grow grin
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Alphalite(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Psa 27:10 KJV When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Mintum: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
The father of Nigerian gospel music
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by cenaman(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
Naza25:

Very popular church praise song by Panama Percy Paul;

Come lets praise the Lord (Come lets praise the Lord)

Come lets praise the Lord (Come lets praise the Lord)

He is Jehovah (Talk about His faithfulness)

He is El-Shaddai (Talk about His salvation)

Spread the news around (Tell the world of his praise)

Come lets praise the Lord (Praise the Lord)
Thanks! i know the song but never knew the name of the artist before today

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by cenaman(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Torino234:
[How old u be? quote author=cenaman post=80703630] me no bi indomie oo but na today i hear that name.
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Clemzzz(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:
Am I the only one that doesn't know him?

The papa Harsh oooo
Babies won't know him.

1 Like

Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good one
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
His dad had no choice than to accept him back, that's what God can do, He knows how to spring up surprises to His children.
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
blesskewe:
Am I the only one that doesn't know him?

The papa Harsh oooo
You're not alone
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
okoji:
He is no legend. He is busy getting people pregnant and denying the children even when they look exactly like him. He is a wolf.

really, tell us more
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2019
goshen26:

You are probably 16 years old or below
More than 18
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by goshen26: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2019
blesskewe:

More than 18

How come you don't know PPP?

May be you are not a fan of gospel music
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by blesskewe(f): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2019
goshen26:

How come you don't know PPP?

May be you are not a fan of gospel music

I just haven't heard of him before
Maybe I know the songs but definitely not knowing that he was the one that sang them
Re: "Why My Father Disowned Me" – Gospel Music Veteran, Panam Percy Paul (Pics) by okoji: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
He does. He is lucky the girls and CAN are not willing to go public. He cant even deny it if confronted as the evidence is glaring.
BluntBoy:

Perhaps, he has a dirty private life. But that has nothing to do with being a legend or not. Hemingway was a chronic drunk, but he remains a literary giant and a legend. He is fondly called papa even by fellow writers.

You will be surprised if you were to check the secret lives of our legends from literature to science to sports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / What Can I Eat During White Fasting / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.