Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand (4875 Views)

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill / Diary Of An Abuja Runs Girl - Married Runs Girl Exposed / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by Edithfavourite: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Here is a video of the moment an Abuja runs girl showed off the huge amount of money she made from a one night stand.

According to the video the lady who was unclad was seen showing off wads of cash as she claimed she made N100,000 in a night.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/abuja-runs-girl-shows-off-amount-of-money-she-made-from-a-one-night-stand/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by Edithfavourite: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by solmusdesigns: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2019
grin

She only went to abuja to collect the budget and allocation for her state, 80% of economic value of abuja is bankrolled by Nigerian Resources including the Booming Olosho business

All the Money for Neco form, Drivers lisence registration, Jamb, FIRS tax, Custom duties, Passport Renewal Fees, Police bail and Bribe, Court Fine and judges bribe .. infact every money payable to the Goverment by the mases goes straight to Abuja and those Randy men spend it lavishly on Olosho

13 Likes

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by gaby(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Looks like #100 bills to me.

Even if it's 50k, she's still very cheap.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2019
Looking exhausted...dem go don fvck her to whom it may concern
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by CosmicPhoenix: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2019
i dont understand why anybody will pay 100k to sleep with an ugly lady.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2019
I dey fear olosho.Dem fit drug you and steal your money run.Na so one guy go carry olosho for pekas hotel for opebi,Ikeja come his hotel apartment to pass the night before he go back to school.Around 5am the olosho don leave the guy for room.Unknown to him she don steal his #100 and something thousand wey the guy wan carry pay for school fees because the guy dey prepare to leave for university the next day so he pass the night in my former hotel wey I dey work.Before we come out of the hotel premises,olosho don disappear.
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by Hiwaat(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by Thatwasepic(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2019
You are reading this post with one leg on top of the other.

This is not witchcraft

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by Coolgent(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Ritual thing; possible dual entry

1 Like

Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by madmadu(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2019
too bad we cant see her destiny that they've divided
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by Oche211(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
whether beautiful or ugly, why pay so much for hoes and b!tches
Re: Abuja Runs Girl Shows Of Money She Made From A One Night Stand by lalasticlala(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2019

(1)

Unilag Lecturer Caught Having Hot Round Of Sex To Pass A Student [watch Video] / He Called Me Ugly!!! / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.