Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) (12200 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
We are. waiting oh...continue abeg
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by adeosuntunde: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Sorry, sir, i can take you to the Olofofo village. They practice a lot dark, mystic arts there.

Maybe they even changed the date on your browser, sir. Please look at the image shocked

Lol
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by domino4211(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Neoteny:

Yeah
This material was designed to appeal to idiots like you
. Always dishing out insults with fancy words doesnt make you intelligent..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by rex444(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2019
I didn't see the graphic images
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by larryUG(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2019
Following...
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by jnoz23(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2019
Every body wan form RTD strong man now

3 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
We hear u... Naija John Wick undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Sportwin(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
jnoz23:
Every body wan form RTD strong man now

Lol

1 Like

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Ryan03(f): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

So when Igbo's hear gunshots they usually cone out for group photographs?
lwkmd, this response is suberb

3 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by pablobellins(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Am just enjoying the height of savagery in this post; plus the story too.

Michelle pls pass me one chair, we die here today. Neotomy or whatever u call yourself; dont give up o. I expect u to come bk strong.

Awon omo olorire

4 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
pablobellins:

Michelle pls pass me one chair, we die here today. Neotomy or whatever u call yourself; dont give up o. I expect u to come bk strong.

Awon omo olorire

Mama da awon didinrin yen lo hun.

My stories are to a wide audience and i strive constantly never to portray Yoruba negatively.

I intentionally even set some in Oodualand to promote the culture yet some eleribus with low IQ rant on...

6 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Michelle55: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
pablobellins:

Awon omo olorire
The chair no be for free.. You gats pay first cheesy
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by pablobellins(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Michelle55:

The chair no be for free.. You gats pay first cheesy
Sure thingy now; besides, this is Nigeria cheesy
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Michelle55: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
pablobellins:
Sure thingy now; besides, this is Nigeria cheesy
You know the drill na cheesy I've monetized the chairs tongue

1 Like

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by pastie(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2019
all of you are mad, I'm the only sane person on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by FatherBona: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2019
pastie:
all of you are sane, I'm the only mad person on this thread.
You are absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by pastie(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2019
FatherBona:
You are absolutely correct
Say what you want to say, but next time don't edit my post
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by GMbuharii: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Part 4 :

I was bleeding from all my pores, it seemed. undecided

"Is this how i was going to die ? "

An adult Male has on the average 4.5 - 5.5 liters of blood.

I had lost more than half of that.... it was only a matter of time before i had multiple organ failure..

I dragged myself from the scene.... I wasn't going to wait around for the police.

How would i explain the 4 cadavers ? undecided

I saw a light in the distance and crawled towards it

[img]https://dalappleblush.files./2016/06/gif_xavier-wounded-and-crawling.gif[/img]

Mental grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by GMbuharii: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Neoteny:
Someone's drug-fueled imagination factory is at full production.

Lolsssssss

grin

3 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by FatherBona: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
pastie:

Say what you want to say, but next time don't edit my post
[/s] cos say na your papa get Nairaland abi?
Shift abeg

1 Like

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by pastie(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] cos say na your papa get Nairaland abi?
Shift abeg
you can enjoy the freedom but I advice you not to take it outside world, you may not corndor the consequences.
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Brainboxfid(f): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
when are you going to update na.. .
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Many have asked me to continue....

Sadly, the end of the story is more of a romance than action, sorry to disappoint tongue

But because of the demand, I would think up an original story.

I don't know why my horror stories aren't so well received, i personally hold the 2 I have written in high regard. "She" and the "Money rituals"

I think I am good with animal survival stories too. I love animals so i am sure I can write good stuff around this genre too.

I would be busy for almost 3 - 4 straight weeks but I at times think up tales at the airport cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Many have asked me to continue....

Sadly, the end of the story is more of a romance than action, sorry to disappoint tongue

But because of the demand, I would think up an original story.

I don't know why my horror stories aren't so well received, i personally hold the 2 I have written in high regard. "She" and the "Money rituals"

I think I am good with animal survival stories too. I love animals so i am sure I can write good stuff around this genre too.

I would be busy for almost 3 - 4 straight weeks but I at times think up tales at the airport cheesy

crack head!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by pablobellins(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
pls; update another real story
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by eherbal(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019

crack head!!!
crack heads aren't this creative, weed heads are grin

5 Likes

Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by TheFacelessMan: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) by stanliwise(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Say NO to cultism. Nothing to be gained!

This is 100% a true life story....

I was the overall leader of the x.X.x somewhere in the South West, Nigeria.

I would not bore you with my bloody rise to the top taking lives...

[img]https://media1./images/5a7af647680b1cbb8cb9277b33d713ce/tenor.gif?itemid=10794904[/img]

The other side of me was a medical student, caring and saving lives.

[img]https://media./images/89c1fd5688d7957ae85f55e5cd8d4155/tenor.gif[/img]

Sometime in 1997, there was a skirmish with the M**** Cult and they sent a hit squad after me.

They targeted when i would be most vulnerable- my final exams at 600 level.

Maybe i was distracted with the steeplechase exams the next day...maybe i was getting too old and careless.

I was walking alone that fateful night, dashing to get a cab home from the library.

There were 4 guys in the squad, all in blue with bandanas covering their faces.

The guy i assumed to be the leader, stepped forward and said :

"Capo your time is up. Blood in, blood out..... "

He then shot 3 times in the air.

People quickly shut their windows.

No good Samaritans! Maybe they were simply good Yorubas cry

"It would not be quick. Neither will it be painless" He added with a wolfish grin as he holstered the gun.

They all brought out the most evil looking shiny axes and machetes you could imagine undecided.

Though i had taken many lives, i was very selfish about keeping mine!

Who ever composed this did a amazing job/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Man Plots Cousin’s Kidnap/ Murder To Avoid Repaying Money He Owed Her / Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder / We Sold Our Day-old Baby For N250, 000 To Pay Off Debts – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.