Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B (2554 Views)

My Son Want To Contact His Father On Fcbk / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B by Cutebabiesmum: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Acidosis:

So if elites like Tony Elumelu dies without a son, his "wicked" brothers will take over his wealth and conglomerates while Mrs Elumelu and daughters are very much alive?

If your uncles take over your father's wealth while you're alive, it simply means y'all are disgusting illiterates. Your tribe got nothing to do with this. Backward traditions thrive where stupidity and low self-esteem reign. Tell your father to write a WILL, give you all access to his assets, and stop crying!
Am not crying ok, Elumelu is not from my home town. Women don't have access to anything in my home town and if you like take them to the highest court in the whole world, they will still win because it is already in the culture that only men can inherit anything
Re: Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B by Acidosis(m): 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

Am not crying ok, Elumelu is not from my home town. Women don't have access to anything in my home town and if you like take them to the highest court in the whole world, they will still win because it is already in the culture that only men can inherit anything

Women do not inherit anything in your home town because ignorant women like you exist in the town.

5 Likes

Re: Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B by elektra(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

I wish you understand ma'am. We are Igbo and you know what it means to have only one son in the family. God forbid anything happen, our wicked uncle and their children will take over all my father's property and land. They will take over everything my dad has worked for. Now I think you can see the reason why we are on his neck to get marry so that my daddy's name will continue

Even Ojukwu, the 'igboest' igbo that ever liveth, left property to his daughter (as well as his wife) in his will. Your father should consider writing a will if this is the main reason you guys are 'putting eye' on your brother.

4 Likes

Re: Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B by Rosebloom: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

You can only ask how
The law surpasses whatever traditions you're going on about.
Not saying your brother must marry the lady in question though.
But forcing him to marry shouldn't be because of you losing inheritance.

4 Likes

Re: Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B by frozen70(f): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:
We are just 3 in my family (which is 2 boys and a girl) though the last born died last year. Now it remain only me and my brother and he's 29yrs. Since he's the only son we've been disturbing him to get marry, recently he brought a girl to my house and this girl look so sick though she told me she has been taking treatment because she have hepatitis B. I called my brother and told to leave the girl alone because hepatitis B is very deadly and I don't want anything to happen to him, he told me thats the person he want to marry and no one can stop it. I have read so many stories about hepatitis B that it is incurable and very dangerous. My brother won't just listen. Please advise me on what to do. I don't want to loose my brother. Don't mind my grammatical errors please

For everyone telling me to leave my only brother and sibling alone to make his decision, you people don't know what it means to have only one son in Igbo land. This is the only person that can inherit everything my father owns but God forbid anything happen to him, my wicked uncle and children will take over everything thing. So please stop telling me to leave my only sibling alone

Have you told your parents about it❓

Have you told your priest about it❓

Have you told his most trusted friend about ❓

Do that and leave the rest for God to decide
Re: Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B by Graduateacher(f): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Cutebabiesmum:

I wish you understand ma'am. We are Igbo and you know what it means to have only one son in the family. God forbid anything happen, our wicked uncle and their children will take over all my father's property and land. They will take over everything my dad has worked for. Now I think you can see the reason why we are on his neck to get marry so that my daddy's name will continue

Tell your father to write a Will and give it to a lawyer, he should also put his spouse or any of his kids as next of kin. Do this, now that he's alive, I'm sure, you guys are not stupid people, you can't be seeing potential trouble and not try to protect yourselves. Get your dad to write a Will, I repeat.

If you're not interested in Wills, let your dad liquidate his properties and invest them in your names
Re: Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
This OP is obviously dumb or playing with our intelligence. See the points you have been given yet you prefer to defend your silly beliefs.

1. Hepatitis is not a death sentence. The lady could be treated and your brother could take immunization against it.
2. Your dad should get a will. A will will prevent your 'wicked' uncles from taking over your dads properties.

The above is sound advice and should reassure you that if your brother marries the woman he wants, all will be well. He will not die and if he happens to die of other causes, you will not lose your inheritance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "detached" Nigerian Husband / To Be Or Not To Be...... / Why Am I Always First Initiate Sex With My Partner Despite She Enjoys It Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.