Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos (67806 Views)

I Openly Declare My Support For BAT 2023. / Sokoto Delegates Led By Sen. ALIYU Magatakarda Wamakko Have Vowed To Vote BAT. / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by richie240: 4:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Altern8:

Every human has an element of greed in them. However in Nigeria, one would most likely associate the igbos with greed many times over, before mentioning any other ethnic group. They have often attributed such tendencies to their reputed business acumen. Please don’t turn back today to give the appellation to another group, just because the topic is not about success in business.

That said, I must state clearly, that Yorubas do not give block votes to anyone. We believe in diversity and we embrace debate. Every election, the major candidates get divided votes in our region. This is healthy politics. Every election is a contest.

The same cannot be said for the South East. They have always given block votes. They gave it to Obasanjo in 1999 and did again for him in 2003, even against the hopes and wishes of the Biafran Icon, Ojukwu.

They did for Yar’Adua, Jonathan and Atiku.

Politics is a game of numbers. And you cannot sit tight in your house and demonise your neighbours, and still expect them to support your candidacy. Exclusivity is an inhibitor in politics. Be appealing across the board.

In 2015, Ngige had a chance to emerge as Senate President if and only if he won his constituency. I was in the South East during that period. The animosity towards him was stifling. A man whom his people once touted as a great Governor, was embarrassed at the polls only because he contested under a “Yoruba” party. This kind of reasoning is not going to get you the presidency.

Another case in point is the demonisation of the Lagos-Calabar rail project. This proposal suffered setbacks in the Senate when PDP was in control of the house. The South east legislators joined the adversary mob and did not lend their support to a project that would benefit them and their close allies, the South South. Do not cut off your nose to spite your face.

Last year, PDP stalwarts from the South East voted to zone the presidency to the North! The very thing you have been clamouring for, you gave away. I won’t reveal my thoughts on the reason behind that decision anyway. (Many people are sensitive on Nairaland and I am not prepared to engage in any online brawl today.)

If you want to win the centre, then you must not be offensive to your neighbours.

Nobody is out to get you. If your interests are appealing, you will win the support you crave.
Lolz....d reason is not far fetched. With d level of animosity/hatred they have for Nigeria and Nigerians, it will be impossible for them to get the numbers. Hence d need to go for a 'mere' VP position, but it is a smokescreen for d 'cookey jar'. Its a ploy to get d president position thru d back door.
With their brazen penchant for bigotry and disloyalty, their (chosen) northern president will suffer a 'mysterious' misfortune/death and d VP will AUTOMATICALLY be.......well u know d rest already. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by VillagePipu: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2019
deboysben:
sometimes I felt pity to bash you but cos you are my fellow igbo I shilled my sword .

I can vividly remember prior to 2015 election how you aggresively campaign for that evil in asorock with your fellow sw zoneb and how you come against your tribe for another, now you have seen the consequences of your actions then.

Now tell me , what you did then how are you reaping it right now?

Guy, go back to nursery school and stop making a fool of yourself.

If your parents couldn't fo) afford to educate you, educate yourself na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

I did what i did for the same reason im doing what im doing what i think is in the best interest of my people

Never had any personal ambition ,on a personal note im not doing bad
I'm A niger delta nigga. Guy forget it osinbajo is the next president

Tinubu is a guru when it comes to politics
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 12:44am On Sep 28, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm A niger delta nigga. Guy forget it osinbajo is the next president

Tinubu is a guru when it comes to politics
LMAO ...Niger delta ko , Delta Niger ni
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

LMAO ...Niger delta ko , Delta Niger ni
Osinbajo is your next president

Go and fight for your Biafra grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2021
richie240:

Lolz....d reason is not far fetched. With d level of animosity/hatred they have for Nigeria and Nigerians, it will be impossible for them to get the numbers. Hence d need to go for a 'mere' VP position, but it is a smokescreen for d 'cookey jar'. Its a ploy to get d president position thru d back door.
With their brazen penchant for bigotry and disloyalty, their (chosen) northern president will suffer a 'mysterious' misfortune/death and d VP will AUTOMATICALLY be.......well u know d rest already. wink

PDP won't even give them the VP slot sef

They don't have any competent candidate that can contest for the post. What they know how to do best is to chest beat and Chase clout grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
Osinbajo is your next president

Go and fight for your Biafra grin grin
Osibanjo way them no gree give acting president or allow attend security meeting is who u think they want to hand over too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.