Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos (67814 Views)

I Openly Declare My Support For BAT 2023. / Sokoto Delegates Led By Sen. ALIYU Magatakarda Wamakko Have Vowed To Vote BAT. / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Dagrace01(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2019
As much as I agree that the Igbos are a confused set of people, I will still like the opportunity to go to them. But politics isn't played this way, majority of the Igbos don't still believe in the unity of this country, and it'll be a risk giving the government to them, but if they can prove otherwise b4 2023 why not? As for BAT, well! I think he will rule this country if others don't play their game well, u have to do your homework well before u can defeat a man like jagaban, but he can end up like Awolowo and MKO, if he's not very careful too.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by deboysben(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Let tell u something about igbos ...all we care for is equity nothing more ...we have never asked for more than we deserve...if u feel as one of the 3 top ethnic group don't deserve to be zoned the presidency then its okay

One thing u can take to the banks is ,the next southern president is an igbo man , until then let the north keep rulling
sometimes I felt pity to bash you but cos you are my fellow igbo I shilled my sword .

I can vividly remember prior to 2015 election how you aggresively campaign for that evil in asorock with your fellow sw zoneb and how you come against your tribe for another, now you have seen the consequences of your actions then.

Now tell me , what you did then how are you reaping it right now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2019
deboysben:
sometimes I felt pity to bash you but cos you are my fellow igbo I shilled my sword .

I can vividly remember prior to 2015 election how you aggresively campaign for that evil in asorock with your fellow sw zoneb and how you come against your tribe for another, now you have seen the consequences of your actions then.

Now tell me , what you did then how are you reaping it right now?
I did what i did for the same reason im doing what im doing what i think is in the best interest of my people

Never had any personal ambition ,on a personal note im not doing bad
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Duru009(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Whether you like it or not. The deal has been signed and dusted.

Tinubu will become Nigeria president come 2023!

You can bookmark if you like !

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by SillyMods: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Omoslim26:

tribal sentiments apart look deep into ur heart do u think d north will give tinubu d ticket if tinubu wins apc primaries it wil mark d end of apc nd d yorubas have nt done anything to desearve the votes of ss se or mbelt if the north will nt unite to vote for them too where on earth wil they get the votes from if there is one thing Nigeria wil agree on its dat
E NEVA REACH YORUBA TURN KO TI KON YIN
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by deboysben(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

I did what i did for the same reason im doing what im doing what i think is in the best interest of my people

Never had any personal ambition ,on a personal note im not doing bad
you got it all wrong

Penny wise pound foolish
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
You should be asking Secundus these silly questions,

izzou:

Thats all you all keep saying from the beginning

I stated that other regions should be allowed to contest to strengthen unity. Both parties have Easterners and North Central senators. What will it take for APC or PDP to present one from each region?

But you all keep saying numbers and all that, when it is glaring nobody can win without the support from the north.

And I'll still ask you all again...Is it okay if only two tribes keep rotating it between themselves? You all keep deflecting...

Have a blessed day

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You should be asking Secundus these silly questions,

K
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by helinues: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wizmasta:
Demographic facts of People on Nairaland

1. Mental Sanity : Normal People 18%, Abnormal people 82%

2. Gender: Male 65%, Female 35%

3. Employment: Unemployed 70%, Gainfully employed 8%, Cyclically employed 22%

4. Region : Southern Nigeria 65%, Northern 35%

5. Zone: South West 22%, South South 18, South East 49%, North East 3%, Middle belt 6% North West 2%

6. Religion: Christian 30%, Muslim 25%, Atheists 45%

7. Education : Educated 35%, Educated illiterate 36%, Uneducated 29%

8. Tribe: Igbo 42%, Yoruba 40%, Hausa 5%, Others 13%

9. Revolutionary mindset: Ready for Change 23% Not ready for change 77% (Not Buhari change)

10. Social: Original Slay Queens with brain 2%, Fake slay queens without brain 28%, Original Slay Kings with brain 3%, Fake slay Kings without brain 37%, Olosho/Betnaija 20%, G. boys 5%, Fraudsters 5%

Seun see what you have reduced Nija youth to... God de watch you.....

Dispute the above and argue with your anus.

Abeg create thread for this now.. This is not only interesting but you stated the facts
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by tigerclaws: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

tongue Igbo Catholic
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by tigerclaws: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Elemosho478:

From a Igbo Catholic
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by otherway: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:
But come to think of it, since 1999,

The South west have had eight years to rule
The South South had 6
And the North West have had 6...with the remaining 4 assured

Another region should at least rule in 2023. The South east should be given a shot, or the Middle belt.

Let's strengthen our supposed unity

Turn by turn syndrome.. This is why we are still backward as a nation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Corrosiveman(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

So we can say it's fair enough if only the South west and North East rules the country back to back, after all, no other union can make up their numbers? Abi?

The truth is that Many Igbos already know what is on ground
Not all Igbos prefer all these Biafra agitation.
But everybody knows that the Igbo Votes are sizeable
Even Buhari called us 5% which is the truth
But in the present day politics an Igbo man can never
Be president there are many reasons
1. Religion plays a key role and not many Igbos practice Islam
2. Ethnicity also plays a role because a Hausa/Fulani man can
Never vote an Igbo man as you can see during the past election
They released Anti-igbo songs Nyanmiri even Peter Obi
Posters was never placed in the North only that of Atiku.

The NASS today have already shown that Tinubu is the
Next president Besides APC knows that they can't win
If presented an Igbo as candidate
And the North would never allow restructuring since they
Have the Highest Number in the House.

My Advice for Igbos is to Seek for Secession
Even Ojukwu advised Uwazurike to seek secession
We saw how Gowon carved out most Parts
Of Igbo zones into South South where most Oil is
Igbo land is never landlocked
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by MeeLan: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
most naijarians are like dogs, throw a piece of bone and u will see the insane ones trying to convince us to vote BAT.
As Buhari fail reach. nor be people chop go polling station vote am again?
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Wizmasta: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
helinues:

Abeg create thread for this now.. This is not only interesting but you stated the facts

lolz... na my observation.... walahi
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by delishpot: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Fragility6:

Who then do we pick? The last election presented Oby(a sham who was just there to berate atiku), Sowore(The only reasonable agenda he could think of was legalising weed ), the more descent option was Moghalu but his campaigning was poor so a lot of people didn't get to know about him... In politics of Nigeria, its not about the party but more of the individual. Its why APC is the same as PDP. We were only supporting atiku bcoz he was the only candidate we saw dat could defeat the incompetent buhari not necessarily bcoz atiku was the right choice.

That is the point. You knew of the 3rd candidate and instead of voting for him you still qued up for second choice. Same excuse other would give too. Same thing I noticed and said.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by femolii: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

We are talking about allowing another region rule.....

So the Middle belt that voted for the South west in 1999, and voted APC nko?
Power is not going to the north in 2023.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by wunaESQ(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
today na cow..... dem want make we vote bat 2moro... Nigeria Wch way
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by goaldynboy: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
Wizmasta:
Demographic facts of People on Nairaland

1. Mental Sanity : Normal People 18%, Abnormal people 82%

2. Gender: Male 65%, Female 35%

3. Employment: Unemployed 70%, Gainfully employed 8%, Cyclically employed 22%

4. Region : Southern Nigeria 65%, Northern 35%

5. Zone: South West 22%, South South 18, South East 49%, North East 3%, Middle belt 6% North West 2%

6. Religion: Christian 30%, Muslim 25%, Atheists 45%

7. Education : Educated 35%, Educated illiterate 36%, Uneducated 29%

8. Tribe: Igbo 42%, Yoruba 40%, Hausa 5%, Others 13%

9. Revolutionary mindset: Ready for Change 23% Not ready for change 77% (Not Buhari change)

10. Social: Original Slay Queens with brain 2%, Fake slay queens without brain 28%, Original Slay Kings with brain 3%, Fake slay Kings without brain 37%, Olosho/Betnaija 20%, G. boys 5%, Fraudsters 5%

Seun see what you have reduced Nija youth to... God de watch you.....

Dispute the above and argue with your anus.
[/s]

Only a jobless zombie that will come up with this trash!

What criteria or yardstick did you use to arrive at this gibberish?!

To show that you are very dumb, you first stated that
Southern Nigeria is 65% and Northern nigeria is 35%

In another breadth, you went ahead to state that South West is 22%, South South is 18%, South East is 49%,

When you add 22+18+49=89

So what kind of maths is that?!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by BMedia: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

In other words, if Tinubu rules in 2023 to whenever, he will conveniently hand over to a Northerner and the cycle goes on because no other region has such partnership? Hear yourself sir

Even in your individual states, you still allocate gubernatorial seats to regions..... But it's never possible with the presidential seat

Very funny

You keep pretending not to understand.

You need to also develop that partnership with the more populous regions. You're the ones that wants the Presidency though their votes.

You cannot achieve such by being offensive to others. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
BMedia:

You keep pretending not to understand.

You need to also develop that partnership with the more populous regions. You're the ones that wants the Presidency though their votes.

You cannot achieve such by being offensive to others. Simple.

So it is fair enough for the West and North to rule Nigeria at intervals, right?
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Wizmasta: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
goaldynboy:
[s][/s]

Only a jobless zombie that will come up with this trash!

What criteria or yardstick did you use to arrive at this gibberish?!

To show that you are very dumb, you first stated that
Southern Nigeria is 65% and Northern nigeria is 35%

In another breadth, you went ahead to state that South West is 22%, South South is 18%, South East is 49%,

When you add 22+18+49=89

So what kind of maths is that?!

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by BMedia: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

So it is fair enough for the West and North to rule Nigeria at intervals, right?

Of course not. But if you fail to do the needful, that's exactly how it could be.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
BMedia:

Of course not. But if you fail to do the needful, that's exactly how it could be.

Its not about me

It's not about my tribe

It's about other tribes that are supposed to be united.

That was my point from the beginning
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by BMedia: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

Its not about me

It's not about my tribe

It's about other tribes that are supposed to be united.

That was my point from the beginning

They will unite to vote a serious candidate in 2023.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
BMedia:

They will unite to vote a serious candidate in 2023.

I'm not against Tinubu being president. If he will bring the necessary change, may God bring him in

But some of these minor agreements is what strengthens our unity.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by MudRaker: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
IF Tinubu was this stupid, he wouldn't be the most relevant and influential in the class of 1999

Tinubu is only as wise as his primary constituency.

The man's stupidity has been elevated to the center by his stupid supporters.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
MudRaker:

Tinubu is only as wise as his primary constituency.

The man's stupidity has been elevated to the center by his stupid supporters.

He's stupid but a billionaire and known everywhere in Nigeria....

You are a genius but a pauper and who are you again? grin

Tinubu was an auditor for Mobil, a multinational if my memory serves me right. International companies recruit mostly on merit basis and not quota system.

The joke is on you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Meritocracy: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tinubu my man, I pray you will live long to be president from 2023 to 2031. A real politicians that can lead Nigeria to better future. A real and determined politician that never defect to any party for his personal interest but for the shake of reviving sinking Nigeria. Meanwhile the board can be the handwork of opposition.
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by 13october: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
ednut1:
I am a yoruba guy and i know BAT has been scammed. Pdp fields a northerner. Apc will be forced to do same. Case closed
PDP anywhere but APC would come south, the only thing APC need a popular northern as VP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.