Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] (61367 Views)

Please Forgive Us - Repentant Insurgents Beg Borno State Residents (Photo) / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by samtiyelov1(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Corrosiveman:
weak man

Strong man...na wetin you mean?
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by freemi(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:
I'm almost moved
if u ve a way shun it nw b4 its too late.

1 Like

Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Seun360(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by mamajj17(f): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Why u didn't run to yr Village then while u were been threatening? D deed has be done Boy, face the punishment and stop being Emotional undecided
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by frozen70(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2019
All1Gists:
A 19-year-old suspected cultist, Ayo Afiolorunsho, has asked his parents and family members to forgive him for bringing their names into disrepute. The suspect, who urged youths to shun crime, was arrested at the weekend by a team of policemen from Oworoshoki Police Division, led by a Superintendent of Police (SP), Nkereuwem Joshua.

A police source said: “The suspect was picked up at Oworoshoki area of the Third Mainland Bridge, as his group was planning a deadly attack on rival Eiye cult group. “The suspect confessed that they went to Oworonsoki, after leaving a meeting at Obalende. He said that they were supposed to have another meeting at Oworoshoki, when police appeared and arrested them all.” The cultists, on sighting the police team, took to their heels. However, Afiolorunsho was arrested, in possession of a sword, which he said was for self-defence.

The suspect, who is a ‘vulcanizer,’ said he was initiated into the Aiye cult group in Ikorodu area of the state by other members of the cult who kept threatening him for refusing to become their member. He said: “There is nothing to gain from cultism. I regret being a member of Aiye. Those that forced me to join cultism made so many promises to me, but all were lies. “Since the police arrested me, not one member of the group under any guise has visited me. I am left to my fate.

My parents are ashamed of me. I plead with youths to shun cultism. If I should regain my freedom, I would relocate to my village immediately and practice my trade. I have ruined my future with the group that I joined. I’m finished. My future is gone! I don’t know if I will ever leave the police custody.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/my-mom-dad-please-forgive-me-cultist-photo.html

When you get to kirikiri, recite that to them
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Pablonkor: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2019
Tah! keep shut der. If u weren't caught, u wouldn't have been sorry. Nonsense
One Hand no even der sef
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by emmansus(f): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Haa thank God,this little things called cult group,gave us sleepless night for 4days good days,you will see moving about in groups holding gun life in Bros daylight,harrasing people,everyone going to work in fear.you see them butchering their rival like a piece of fly.so deadly more than Lucifer their master.this particular guy should be killed immediately.or else.pls whoever stays in oworoshoki can testify of this.

1 Like

Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by jonero4(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2019
bro..u r a freedom fighter baba K will see u through, take heart
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by raphy(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2019
Why is he sleeping as if they cut off his hand and that alomo abi na wetin de there?

Let him go practice do vulcanizer in the prison first .then later his family will remember him

Anyway bless week to all the good people of this forum.even the tribalist too .have a bless week ahead
#staysafe
#staystrong
#shuncultism
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Neddstark: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Gkemz:
At least he has shown remorse for his action unlike the fool that threatened to kill the officers behind his arrest. The family should forgive him but he may need to face the consequences of his actions if he has spilled a blood. If otherwise, the judge should tamper judgement with mercy having realized his mistake and shown remorse.

High probability that when he leaves detention, he's going back to his group. You need to see the number of young guys hyping cultism on social media. Sorry, I dont pity them
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Edyice: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2019
Cultists are always losers

Mofos always fail in everything they do
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2019
Eeeyah i seriously feel for him..please the security agencies should forgive him and give him a second chance..
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by joshepade(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2019
Corrosiveman:
weak man
Another cult guy spotted
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by doggedfighter(f): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by XMan123: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by MrCarterlee(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Gone is your name grin
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by sharena(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2019
LOCAL MAN IS REGRETTING AFTER BEEN CAUGHT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by sharena(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2019
doggedfighter:

See Jesus grin grin grin angry grin

WHERE MARY? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by freeman67: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2019
choky26:
Rubbish. If you want to join any secret society, let it be the one that will make you rich. If you weren't caught, will you be saying all these?

It's true that he is saying all these because he was caught. However, if he wasn't caught he would not have understood the dangers in it. After all the hard man they made him believe he is, he was caught and no other hard man could even disguise to come and say hi. Look at this statement “Since the police arrested me, not one member of the group under any guise has visited me. I am left to my fate." That is where reality sets in and he discovered he was foolishly led to self destruct hence the remorse and apologies.

My worries now is that with all these negative news coming out every day some will see still go ahead to join with out fear and the cycle continues.
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by fortri: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Why join eiye instead joining christ the saviour and deliverer.Don't worry sufferings are leasons.

By confessing you're you will be free in Jesus name.Amen
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by fortri: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
By confessing you're free in Jesus name.Amen
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by saneboss: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2019
What a wasted life
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Platony(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2019
Any of my Pikin wey worry me like dis,.... Straight........I don use u do rituals. angry

I did not worry my parents so, none of my children will disturb me.

May God continue to bless us all that choose straight forward educational hustling life over some nonsense, irrelevant, worthless, useless Cult life!! By now, who knows...We for don die. cry cry

I know how I faced pressure frm friends dat talked me into joining cult while growing up. 80% of them now are dead & gone. D ones dat aren't dead have nothing to write about, they keep calling me "Senior Man", "Big Boy" etc.
But, u know what, I dnt gv a fvck. It's all der fvckin fault, not mine. undecided

- How will I join something that can't gv me a good certificate I can use to pursue contracts.
- How will I join something that will not gv me peace.

Instead of joining a cult group, try to acquire a skill, learn a trade, find handiwork dey do. It's not juju, it's not jazz,...with time u will blow, u will succeed, u will be BIG!! It works, God made it so, u must succeed with rest of mind.

Shun Cultism, Nothing come out!! sad
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by FakeHamdan101: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Cultism doesn't pay, it only leads to death. #saynotocultism also read
https://www.nairaland.com/5312137/fabian-halim-aka-fabio-killed
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Just2endowed2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
best thread ever.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

a story and confession of a cultist by #saynotocultism
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Duggedised12(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Cultism can never be eradicated because politicians are the biggest sponsors. From drug cartels to human trafficking rings, even to join HK now you must blend. These ones are just ground soldiers. The main people benefiting from cultism are highly placed in the society.
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Damiflow: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is okay grin
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by Agugbadin: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
At 19yrs some of his mate have graduated from the University. Cultisim does not pay
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by olasha1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] by ImaIma1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
What actually is the benefit of joining this cult? He joined a cult and is still a vulcanizer probably struggling. You now join extra wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.