Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant (3239 Views)

I've Courted My Fiancee For 5yrs And I Never Touched Her Hand- Nigerian Man / Issues With My 5yrs Old Gf Over Bestie.... Your Candid Advice / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by IDanfulani(m): 4:30am On Jul 30, 2019
A man raped 5yr old girl in Saudi Arabia. Within 5 minutes he was shot dead and hanged for everybody to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlpSQr12vQ
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one... They should have hanged him by the ball$...

1 Like

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by amiibaby(f): 5:23am On Jul 30, 2019
That's good. Wish same will be implemented here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by KfashionHubb: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2019
If applied in Nigeria, believe me, 80% of males from BUHARI'S DAURA will be shot dead

7 Likes

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Vulcanheph(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2019
KfashionHubb:
If applied in Nigeria, believe me, 80% of males from BUHARI'S DAURA will be shot dead
This happened in a Muslim country o.......thank God there are still some Muslims out there who Hate Paedophiles unlike some of the ones we have here.

6 Likes

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by raphroye: 6:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Hmmm...those people don't take shiit
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Bilabong(m): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Local man is in full support.

1 Like

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by sparog(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2019
And to think that sharia court here sentenced two rapist/pedophile to public flogging and 10,000naira fine

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2019
local man is in support too

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by 1shortblackboy: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2019
See all of u supporting barbarism what of the slim chance that he may not have done it?

1 Like

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by dominique(f): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
If this is done in Nigeria, male population will reduce by at least 25%. Like the man that raped his infant daughter in Abia, why he's still alive remains a mystery to me

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by StrikeBack(m): 7:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Local man is well pleased
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Kingluqman(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Very simple... Rape and die!!!

grin
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by ADRIAN88(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Daz how serious governments do.

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by chidemavian: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2019
What if, like the case of the old woman in kano who was wrongly accused of blasphemy, and beheaded immediately, this man is actually innocent.? What if.

All those accusing this man may also be guilty of same offence

1 Like

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Katier00(f): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
Rape one and die to meet 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Binidefender: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Hope they are screaming allahu ahba
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:
If this is done in Nigeria, male population will reduce by at least 25%. Like the man that raped his infant daughter in Abia, why he's still alive remains a mystery to me

I think reduction in 25% is really beneficiary sha. More supply of women less than demand means good guys like us can now marry atleast 4 women.

Glory be to God.
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Korllami007: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

I think reduction in 25% is really beneficiary sha. More supply of women less than demand means good guys like us can now marry atleast 4 women.

Glory be to God.

Five keh abi 30 wives. Men population no reduce for najia men still de marry 4 to 5 wives. Just imagine if men population reduce to 25%, govt will have to make sure that each man maries 20 wives at least.
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Korllami007:

Five keh abi 30 wives. Men population no reduce for najia men still de marry 4 to 5 wives. Just imagine if men population reduce to 25%, govt will have to make sure that each man maries 20 wives at least.

Yes na. If people like Coza and the likes are been weeded out. Na saints like us go remain. I will marry both Ishilove, safitu, safarigirl and Katier00. That's 4 wives in a row.

Quite impressive yeah?
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Katier00(f): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Yes na. If people like Coza and the likes are been weeded out. Na saints like us go remain. I will marry both Ishilove, safitu, safarigirl and Katier00. That's 4 wives in a row.

Quite impressive yeah?
very funny grin
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Katier00:
very funny grin

Lol, anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Ibile77(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2019
End of the story
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Katier00(f): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

Lol, anything is possible in Nigeria
don't cut life span by 25%
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Props to the Saudi authorities for this. The useless Nigerian gov't should emulate them and start dishing out immediate death sentences for rape, esp. when the perpetrator has been found guilty and the victim is a child.

1 Like

Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Abati60: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=IDanfulani post=80757453]A man raped 5yr old girl in Saudi Arabia. Within 5 minutes he was shot dead and hanged for everybody to see

Dan Fulani, the video is not from Saudi Arabia
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
Katier00:
don't cut life span by 25%

LMAO
Re: A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant by IDanfulani(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
IDanfulani:
A man raped 5yr old girl in Saudi Arabia. Within 5 minutes he was shot dead and hanged for everybody to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzlpSQr12vQ

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct / How To Make Her Desire For More SEX {over 100+ Use This To Satisfy Her} / Should I Mind My Business Or Fight For One Of My Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.