Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl (26695 Views)

Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body / Nigerian Women Are Worse Than Shit, I Rather Eat Shit Than Marry One. / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by ninobrowne: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Getting Paid To Test Apps With AppCoiner Is As Simple As

1,2,3! Up-to $250 daily!! I'm cashing out Big!!!
https:///2YAeWLD
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

1)am talking about doing whatever you want to your own selfish gain, so it's not about marrying multiple men and happily living together, marry multiple men live happily together or not it doesn't matter

1) Bro, a man cannot do what he wants for his selfish gain, by marrying multiple women.... These women are mature adults of sound mind who can decide if they A) want to marry this man in a polygamous Union (or not) or B) stay married to such man, or not. You are talking as if these women in polygamous Union are enslaved and forced against their will to marry such men or stay married to such men.

2) your Above mad story makes no sense and I cannot give an explanation on what one mad person in this world is doing.

3) here is your education for today: polyandry is women who marry multiple men and live in harmony with all her husband , sometimes even, under the same roof.

The above story you are talking about are just women who ran away to marry another man, not a woman who marry multiple men and happily live together with all of them under the same roof.

A woman who runs away to marry/ sleep with another man is a cheating woman...aka cheating is wrong under the basis/rules of marriage.
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

1) Bro, a man cannot do what he wants for his selfish gain, by marrying multiple women.... These women are mature adults of sound mind who can decide if they A) want to marry this man in a polygamous Union (or not) or B) stay married to such man, or not. You are talking as if these women in polygamous Union are enslaved and forced against their will to marry such men or stay married to such men.

2) your Above mad story makes no sense and I cannot give an explanation on what one mad person in this world is doing.

3) here is your education for today: polyandry is women who marry multiple men and live in harmony with all her husband , sometimes even, under the same roof.

A woman who runs away to marry/ sleep with another man is a cheating woman...aka cheating is wrong under the basis/rules of marriage.

A man can marry for his selfish gain and a woman can marry for her selfish gain, don't tell me they (cannot) like it's impossible, you yourself said when a woman becomes unattractive to her husband after childbirth he can have younger women and f*ck , whether the wife likes it or not, she can leave
I know they are not forced to it, they marry for money and they are right to fake the love and fool the dumb men they can cheat and do whatever they want, if the man doesn't like it he can ask for divorce,
the man is not forced to remain in it,
they are right and innocent wives as long as they are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it,
same for men,
there are women in the Western world who purposely marry a man just to divorce him and walk away with a percentage of his property backed by law,
she gains, he looses, there are women who trick old men who they know won't live that long just to inherit their property after they die is right, cheat a fool if he or she is dull,
you are innocent as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it

I know what polyandry and polygamy is so save it to yourself

It's part of life, even the law backs my school of thought you are innocent till you are trailed and convicted, anything outside that you are not guilty
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

A man can marry for his selfish gain and a woman can marry for her selfish gain, don't tell me they (cannot) like it's impossible, you yourself said when a woman becomes unattractive to her husband after childbirth he can have younger women and f*ck , whether the wife likes it or not, she can leave
I know they are not forced to it, they marry for money and they are right to fake the love and fool the dumb men they can cheat and do whatever they want, if the man doesn't like it he can ask for divorce,
the man is not forced to remain in it,
they are right and innocent wives as long as they are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it,
same for men,
there are women in the Western world who purposely marry a man just to divorce him and walk away with a percentage of his property backed by law,
she gains, he looses, there are women who trick old men who they know won't live that long just to inherit their property after they die is right, cheat a fool if he or she is dull,
you are innocent as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it

I know what polyandry and polygamy is so save it to yourself

I am talking of mature people with sound mind who can walk away from any situation they deem unfit. Nobody is forced/abused here....

It's part of life, even the law backs my school of thought you are innocent till you are trailed and convicted, anything outside that you are not guilty

Bro, here is a simple question for you:
You witness (with your own two eyes) a man raping your wife and/or sexually abusing your children and/or killing another man in cold blood, do you believe that A) that man is innocent of the crime until proven guilty by the court of law, B) that man is guilty of the crime or C) that what he is doing is RIGHT, but because he got caught then it is wrong?!
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I am talking of mature people with sound mind who can walk away from any situation they deem unfit. Nobody is forced/abused here....

Bro, here is a simple question for you:
You witness (with your own two eyes) a man raping your wife and/or sexually abusing your children and/or killing another man in cold blood, do you believe that A) that man is innocent of the crime until proven guilty by the court of law, B) that man is guilty of the crime or C) that what he is doing is RIGHT, but because he got caught then it is wrong?!

That's the point do whatever you deemed fit for you;
smartness and the strength to do it is the word

Lol yes his innocent as long as I can't prove his guilty, why do you think people who are caught red handed committing a crime are giving the right to defend themselves in court or have a lawyer defend them,
Why are people like Evans still taken to court all the time and allowed to hire lawyers defend him it's simple right now his innocent,
the only reason Evans is still in prison is because of his initial confession of him admitting to the crimes,
his lawyers are finding it difficult to defend him because of those confessions, yet step by step they are finding a way around it by telling the judge Evans was forced to make those confessions

What makes a lawyer a good lawyer is not his willingness to speak the truth at all times,
what makes a lawyer a good lawyer is his smartness and ability to defend his clients and clear them of all wrong doing at all times whether they did it or not as long as he is smart enough to convince the judge that his client is innocent he will walk out of court a innocent Free man

No one gives a shiit about what you believe just prove it, if you can't then anyone is innocent as long as he or she is smart enough and strong enough to get away with it
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:
That's the point do whatever you deemed fit for you;
smartness and the strength to do it is the word

Lol yes his innocent as long as I can't prove his guilty, why do you think people who are caught red handed committing a crime are giving the right to defend themselves in court or have a lawyer defend them,
Why are people like Evans still taken to court all the time and allowed to hire lawyers defend him it's simple right now his innocent,
the only reason Evans is still in prison is because of his initial confession of him admitting to the crimes,
his lawyers are finding it difficult to defend him because of those confessions, yet step by step they are finding a way around it by telling the judge Evans was forced to make those confessions

What makes a lawyer a good lawyer is not his willingness to speak the truth at all times,
what makes a lawyer a good lawyer is his smartness and ability to defend his clients and clear them of all wrong doing at all times whether they did it or not as long as he is smart enough to convince the judge that his client is innocent he will walk out of court a innocent Free man

No one gives a shiit about what you believe just prove it, if you can't then anyone is innocent as long as he or she is smart enough and strong enough to get away with it

Bro, if you find your woman in bed being bleeped by your neighbor, do you actually need a court of law to tell you that she is a cheater OR Would use your common sense into knowing that she is one?!

If you catch a teacher red handed molesting your children, would you need a court of law to tell you that he is a pedophile OR would you use your common sense into confirming that this teacher is a pedo?!

If armed robbers come into your home and kill your family member in front of your own two eyes, would you need the court of law to confirm that these men are armed robbing murderers OR would you use you common sense into knowing that they are?!

Life is not about what you can get away with, life is all about being RIGHTFUL to the person you see everyday in the mirror, but equally to people around you.
- If you think that it's ok to kill someone to rob their car, then you need a new brain!
- If you think that a Hot bastard can walk up to any woman and rape her, then you need a new brain!!!
- if you think that a married person an just go fukc anyone, if they are sexually miserable, then you also need a new brain!
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, if you find your woman in bed being bleeped by your neighbor, do you actually need a court of law to tell you that she is a cheater OR Would use your common sense into knowing that she is one?!

If you catch a teacher red handed molesting your children, would you need a court of law to tell you that he is a pedophile OR would you use your common sense into confirming that this teacher is a pedo?!

If armed robbers come into your home and kill your family member in front of your own two eyes, would you need the court of law to confirm that these men are armed robbing murderers OR would you use you common sense into knowing that they are?!

Life is not about what you can get away with, life is all about being RIGHTFUL to the person you see everyday in the mirror, but equally to people around you.
- If you think that it's ok to kill someone to rob their car, then you need a new brain!
- If you think that a Hot bastard can walk up to any woman and rape her, then you need a new brain!!!
- if you think that a married person an just go fukc anyone, if they are sexually miserable, then you also need a new brain!

As long as he doesn't get away with it, he will face the fate of his actions, but if his smart and strong enough to get away with it his free and innocent whether I like it or not there's nothing I can do about it,

Life is made up of good and bad, rich poor, dull smart, beautiful ugly, light, darkness, free bondage, strong weak, sick healthy, sweet bitter, able disabled, hard soft, love hate, right wrong kindness wickedness, to mention but a few, these are the elements that makes this world an interesting place to live in, there nothing you anyone can do about it, we can do anything to survive but we are just surviving to die , that's life, I have a brain
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:
As long as he doesn't get away with it, he will face the fate of his actions

Ok FIRST you say the above...

but if his smart and strong enough to get away with it his free and innocent whether I like it or not there's nothing I can do about it,

Then SECOND you say the above...

Are you bipolar?!?!?!

So in your world, being smart means that it's ok to rape/murder/sexually abuse kids/cheat or defraud people?!?!

Life is made up of good and bad, rich poor, dull smart, beautiful ugly, light, darkness, free bondage, strong weak, sick healthy, sweet bitter, able disabled, hard soft, love hate, right wrong kindness wickedness, to mention but a few, these are the elements that makes this world an interesting place to live in, there nothing you anyone can do about it, we can do anything to survive but we are just surviving to die , that's life, I have a brain

So what you are saying is that...
- if you catch your wife in bed with the neighbor, and he gets away with it, your wife won't be a cheater any longer?!?!?!
- if the pedo you caught raping your kids gets away with it, he is not a pedo any longer?!?!?!
- if a murderer gets away with killing someone in front of your eyes, he is not a murderer any longer?!?!
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Ok FIRST you say the above...

Then SECOND you say the above...

Are you bipolar?!?!?!

So in your world, being smart means that it's ok to rape/murder/sexually abuse kids/cheat or defraud people?!?!

So what you are saying is that...
- if you catch your wife in bed with the neighbor, and he gets away with it, your wife won't be a cheater any longer?!?!?!
- if the pedo you caught raping your kids gets away with it, he is not a pedo any longer?!?!?!
- if a murderer gets away with killing someone in front of your eyes, he is not a murderer any longer?!?!

Lol looks like you still don't understand my school of thoughts, smart enough strong enough to get away with it are my words, whether right or wrong it doesn't matter, if I catch my wife cheating in bed and she's strong enough to get away with it she's free, whatever name i call her doesn't matter, in my world whatever you do whether good or bad having the ability to get away with it, makes you smart and strong to do anything, others do it and get killed for it others are locked up for live,
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol looks like you still don't understand my school of thoughts, smart enough strong enough to get away with it are my words, whether right or wrong it doesn't matter, if I catch my wife cheating in bed and she's strong enough to get away with it she's free, whatever name i call her doesn't matter, in my world whatever you do whether good or bad having the ability to get away with it, makes you smart and strong to do anything, others do it and get killed for it others are locked up for live,

Bwaaaaah, you are indeed a true comedian, writing just about any rubbish online to try to make a silly point....
I am telling you that's it's wrong to RAPE/SEXUALLY ABUSE KIDS/MURDER/CHEAT or DEFRAUD people, whether you get away with it (or not), YOU say no it isn't.
So I asked you if you catch your wife in bed with another man, is it RIGHT or WRONG ?! And you say it's right for the man, if he can get away with (irrelevant answer, as we all know that these criminal think it's ok to do crimes, even though it's wrong)

Now, stop acting like 6yr old, and answer the damn question....
TO YOU, is it right to rape/kill/ sexual abuse children/cheat/defraud ?!?! Again I ask what YOU think of such crimes, not what others people think or get away with. It's a simple question.
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bwaaaaah, you are indeed a true comedian, writing just about any rubbish online to try to make a silly point....
I am telling you that's it's wrong to RAPE/SEXUALLY ABUSE KIDS/MURDER/CHEAT or DEFRAUD people, whether you get away with it (or not), YOU say no it isn't.
So I asked you if you catch your wife in bed with another man, is it RIGHT or WRONG ?! And you say it's right for the man, if he can get away with (irrelevant answer, as we all know that these criminal think it's ok to do crimes, even though it's wrong)

Now, stop acting like 6yr old, and answer the damn question....
TO YOU, is it right to rape/kill/ sexual abuse children/cheat/defraud ?!?! Again I ask what YOU think of such crimes, not what others people think or get away with.

How many times have I answered this question, that right and wrong is a personal belief, ?
Let me tell you a short story, a notorious killer who loves killing women for his own satisfaction was caught jailed, after yrs in jail a journalist went to interview him and asked him, why do you kill women, he said I do it for my own satisfaction I love it it makes me happy, the journalist brought out a picture of his daughter showed it to him and ask him how will you feel if someone kills your daughter he said he will feel bad about it

So here is the point right and wrong is only in the eye's of the doer

If you are not thinking like a 6yr old your answer is there
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

How many times have I answered this question, that right and wrong is a personal belief, ?
Let me tell you a short story, a notorious killer who loves killing women for his own satisfaction was caught jailed, after yrs in jail a journalist went to interview him and asked him, why do you kill women, he said I do it for my own satisfaction I love it it makes me happy, the journalist brought out a picture of his daughter showed it to him and ask him how will you feel if someone kills your daughter he said he will feel bad about it

So here is the point right and wrong is only in the eye's of the doer

If you are not thinking like a 6yr old your answer is there

OK bro...have a fantastic afternoon and when you are ready to answer this simple question then holla at me.... here is the question again ( important part is in red)):

TO YOU, is it right to rape/kill/sexual abuse children/cheat/defraud ?!?! Again I ask what YOU think of such crimes, not what others people think or get away with.
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

OK bro...have a fantastic afternoon and when you are ready to answer this simple question then holla at me.... here is the question again ( important part is in red)):

TO YOU, is it right to rape/kill/sexual abuse children/cheat/defraud ?!?! Again I ask what YOU think of such crimes, not what others people think or get away with.

Lol you sound so pathetic and I feel sorry for you, cause you have been struggling so hard to argue my beliefs with me, I can read your mind like a book lol

Answer to your question again I tell you right and wrong is in the eyes of the doer, that's my own personal belief, the day I find myself in a situation that I will have to steal, kill defraud rape etc to my own selfish satisfaction, let me assure you that I will do it with no hesitation it will be right in my eyes, thats my personal belief

Right wrong is in the eyes of the doer, understand my simple english
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you sound so pathetic and I feel sorry for you, cause you have been struggling so hard to argue my beliefs with me, I can read your mind like a book lol

Answer to your question again I tell you right and wrong is in the eyes of the doer, that's my own personal belief, the day I find myself in a situation that I will have to steal, kill defraud rape etc to my own selfish satisfaction, let me assure you that I will do it with no hesitation it will be right in my eyes, thats my personal belief

Right wrong is in the eyes of the doer, understand my simple english

OK that's all I needed to hear.... TO YOU, raping/killing/sexually abusing children/cheating and defrauding innocent is RIGHT.... and you have the audacity to call people pathetic. I feel sorry for the misetable demon you see in the mirror every morning.

Thanks have a great day.

***spit on floor***
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Deepfeel(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

OK that's all I needed to hear.... TO YOU, raping/killing/sexually abusing children/cheating and defrauding innocent is RIGHT.... and you have the audacity to call people pathetic. I feel sorry for the misetable demon you see in the mirror every morning.

Thanks have a great day.

***spit on floor***

Lol grin finally you understand my school of thoughts
It's a free world do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it,
Don't feel sorry for me feel sorry for yourself
When I look in the mirror every morning you know what I see? I see everything, I see the reflection of the world in my eyes, I see life, I see death, I see light I see darkness, I see love I see hate, good -bad, beautiful-ugly, rich-poor strong-weak able-disabled smart-dull pride-humble sweet-bitter pains-relieve slave-free servants-master etc etc above all I see a free will to do whatever you want as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to do it
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by HallaDaTruth: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Solosolojohquay:
I don't believe any human can eat the feaces of another human and not vomit the stench odour is enough to choke you unless there is a drug they used they are not telling us

I know that this discussion is old. But if you don't believe that such things happen. Please watch this video.
https://twitter.com/Cameltoe007/status/1303652774979219456?s=19

That's a slay queen eating shi+
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

I know that this discussion is old. But if you don't believe that such things happen. Please watch this video.
https://twitter.com/Cameltoe007/status/1303652774979219456?s=19

That's a slay queen eating shi+

This thing is real?!
Then that girl will pray for a husband years from now?
From this minute, marriage plans I have are hereby canceled!
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by HallaDaTruth: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
iamadonis2:

This thing is real?!
Then that girl will pray for a husband years from now?
From this minute, marriage plans I have are hereby canceled!
Don't cancel any marriage plans bro. They're still decent girls out there. That video i sent only proves that some ladies actually eat shi+. I personally don't trust most girls i see living large, the things they do for money is terrible.
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by clumsydyna: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2020
Solosolojohquay:
I don't believe any human can eat the feaces of another human and not vomit the stench odour is enough to choke you unless there is a drug they used they are not telling us
You don't need to believe everything, it does happen and it doesn't matter if you believe. They don't need to use any drug, it's simply a disorder and preference.
Re: I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Sweet lord!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry / The Best Gift To Give Your Lover On Her Birthday ??? / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.