Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body (4963 Views)

My Boyfriend bleeps Me To An Extent That I'm About To Go Pay My Bride Price / Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by NewDelhi(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2020
Yesterday, a guy fvcked a girl so rough that she defaecated on her body.. I mean on the bed. The guy vex but he couldn't blame the girl sha.. This my guy is almost 45 but still very active with libido. The girl dey her early 20s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by mu2sa2: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2020
NewDelhi:
Yesterday, a guy fvcked a girl so rough that she defaecated on her body.. I mean on the bed. The guy vex but he couldn't blame the girl sha.. This my guy is almost 45 but still very active with libido. The girl dey her early 20s.
Go and ask them in New Delhi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by meobizy(f): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2020
Okay. Seen.
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Charlex23(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2020
Stop lying.We already know it's you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
If this your bullshit post is anything to go by, that one don commot from sex na Royal rumble that one don become.
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Womanizer(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Maybe the girl already had the urge to go to the toilet before the 'show' started grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by akinmusi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
Haba. Mbanu.

It's that possible. I know of the urge to pee.

Poop. No.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
iwo olohun
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by paulolee(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
na drugs de work n mayb d bea get stomach probs b4 d banging
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
NewDelhi:
me I never see that o but whenever I Bleep any lady, she must pee on body, don't know why.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Erojepromise(f): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
NewDelhi:
that one na die be that na.. that is how people die when engaging in marathon sex

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Danielkupiejo: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
Na anal sex, only anal sex makes a gal defecate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
WTF grin
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
This guy is terribly sick
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by flokii: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Your guy is not normal.. only anal sex fit make girl shlt for body.
The usual ones include fart, hissing of privates, urine etc.
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Israel98(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one weak me
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Op make your friend no use sex kill person daugtheroo
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
So wetin the guy dey feel like Now
#IndecentStar in d Making
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Fexholic(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
NewDelhi:
and you think that your guy will make heaven.
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Since you are not the friend in mention, then I would just regard it as a hearsay
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
NewDelhi:
Na you be the guy

Desist from premarital sex

Hope you enjoyed packing the shit

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by Ajax99(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2020
All[i] nah Cruise[/i]
Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by 444crop: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Oh shit

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Toronto Such A Soulless City / So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / Thanks, post deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.