Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Journey To The Kindle World - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To The Kindle World (14048 Views)

My Journey This Noon To A Rural Market. / My Journey This Morning To A Bush Market. / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Another phase of life's journey. Man is not growing any younger. ☹
Yesterday was my birthday � aw and I couldn't celebrate it the way I have wanted. But something happened that stroke me.
My junior brother said that he has decided to start up something and whether he fails or succeed, he is going to take the result in good faith and keep pushing.
I turned to myself and grimed.
Well, he is a web developer, builds web apps and all. He knows how to. write codes well unlike me �
For me,
I have started a journey I don't really know where it is leading me to. I will keep pushing till I see a difference � I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook said he tried so many things before finding success with Facebook.

Last week, I published a new book. Congrats to me.

In the coming weeks, I will be publishing another.

The Journey of Life Continues......

What are you waiting for, why have you not started.

9 Likes

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by THURAFTERNOON: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Good job op.

How's the journey so far?? Myjourneysofar

Please I hope you do not relent.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
THURAFTERNOON:
Good job op.
How's the journey so far?? Myjourneysofar
Please I hope you do not relent. .
Still very much in the race. Thank you for your concern. I just publish my third book. I thank God for it.
Note: With effect from November 1, Amazon won't be continuing with Matchbook. In all, happy publishing.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 2:31am On Oct 25, 2019
myjourneysofar:

Still very much in the race.
Thank you for your concern.
I just publish my third book. I thank God for it.

Note: With effect from November 1, Amazon won't be continuing with Matchbook.
In all, happy publishing.

Hello myjourneysofar.
i am also starting out on Kindle publishing.
do far I have published a book and still writing the second. Can we connect and share ideas on WhatsApp. I believe it will help us a lot.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 4:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Doskibobo:

Hello myjourneysofar.
do far I have published a book and still writing the second. Can we connect and share ideas on WhatsApp. I believe it will help us a lot.

Drop your phone number
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
myjourneysofar:

Drop your phone number
My WhatsApp no zero-eight-one 66 eight-three 1051
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by AyamDani(m): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
myjourneysofar, I sent you a mail some few secs ago. Attend to it.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by obamartins(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Doskibobo:

Hello myjourneysofar.
Good decision. When i started out i told myself i won't quit this race no matter what. My first sale was celebrated. my first $20 took me to the moon. When i got to the $100 mark, i was glad. My first $300 was beautiful. Then i started slowing things down and sales dipped until i picked up my self to start writing like i am not earning.

There is a point you will get to and you will feel you have arrived, don't ever allow that time to come. Always write. The truth is that no matter how good a book you have written is, it has an expiry date, so keep writing like you have no books on your shelf. However, take out time to rest.

It is good you guys are forming a partnership to encourage each other which is lovely. As time goes on, i will give you guys some titles to write on.

The journey for me has been great and God has been faithful. I am rounding up October with an encouraging sales report. Don't give up and it is never a get rich quick scheme. You have to work hard and the result will come gradually. Above all, don't forget the place of Prayer. It is only God that can bring buyers to your books. The race is not for the swift. It is a marathon and not a hundred meters race. Goodluck and see you guys at the top.

11 Likes

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
obamartins:

Good decision. When i started out i told myself i won't quit this race no matter what. My first sale was celebrated. my first $20 took me to the moon. When i got to the $100 mark, i was glad. My first $300 was beautiful. Then i started slowing things down and sales dipped until i picked up my self to start writing like i am not earning.

There is a point you will get to and you will feel you have arrived, don't ever allow that time to come. Always write. The truth is that no matter how good a book you have written is, it has an expiry date, so keep writing like you have no books on your shelf. However, take out time to rest.

It is good you guys are forming a partnership to encourage each other which is lovely. As time goes on, i will give you guys some titles to write on.

The journey for me has been great and God has been faithful. I am rounding up October with an encouraging sales report. Don't give up and it is never a get rich quick scheme. You have to work hard and the result will come gradually. Above all, don't forget the place of Prayer. It is only God that can bring buyers to your books. The battle is not for the swift.

Good day Boss.
I appreciate your kind help the other time, thank you.
I sent you the link to the book you gave me keyword to your mail.
I haven't heard from you.
Thank you.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by obamartins(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
myjourneysofar:

Good day Boss.
I appreciate your kind help the other time, thank you.
I sent you the link to the book you gave me keyword to your mail.
I haven't heard from you.
Thank you.

Okay! Let me check. Don't be offended. i have been very busy writing and hardly check my mails. i just finished publishing the book, hence the free time to come online.

Edited: I have seen the title and it is in the wrong category. I have replied ur mail with the right category to place it. Secondly, adjust the book cover size, I sent the size you should. Finally, ensure u publish the paperback version. God bless.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
obamartins:

Okay! Let me check. Don't be offended. i have been very busy writing and hardly check my mails. i just finished publishing the book, hence the free time to come online.

Edited: I have seen the title and it is in the wrong category. I have replied ur mail with the right category to place it. Secondly, adjust the book cover size, I sent the size you should. Finally, ensure u publish the paperback version. God bless.

I have seen your reply.

I will work on it.

Thank you.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by obamartins(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
myjourneysofar:

I have seen your reply.

I will work on it.

Thank you.
You are welcome.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
obamartins:

The journey for me has been great and God has been faithful. I am rounding up October with an encouraging sales report. Don't give up and it is never a get rich quick scheme. You have to work hard and the result will come gradually. Above all, don't forget the place of Prayer. It is only God that can bring buyers to your books. The race is not for the swift. It is a marathon and not a hundred meters race. Goodluck and see you guys at the top.

Boss man, please I need an advice.
my first book was about 5000 word count. it was a book on how to make money with affiliate marketing. I was only able to sell one copy in the US.
I am writing my second book now, and I want to focus more on health and self improvement topics. what is the minimum word count, you can recommend for a book on Amazon?
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by obamartins(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Doskibobo:

Boss man, please I need an advice.
my first book was about 5000 word count. it was a book on how to make money with affiliate marketing. I was only able to sell one copy in the US.
I am writing my second book now, and I want to focus more on health and self improvement topics. what is the minimum word count, you can recommend for a book on Amazon?

This days for you to publish paperback version of your book, it is expected to be up to 100pages. And 10k words in 5.5" x 8.5" should do just that. In my opinion, minimum 10k words is okay. Except you are writing a short read. Some Americans complain when a book is too short.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
obamartins:

This days for you to publish paperback version of your book, it is expected to be up to 100pages. And 10k words in 5.5" x 8.5" should do just that. In my opinion, minimum 10k words is okay. Except you are writing a short read. Some Americans complain when a book is too short.

please what do you mean by 5.5" x 8.5
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by obamartins(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Doskibobo:

please what do you mean by 5.5" x 8.5

One of the several book sizes you can use for ur paperback
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by sparkle7: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
For your nice kindle book covers and paperback. Kindly DM me through WhatsApp on the following number. O80.275..72688..
1k for covers
1.2k for Paperback.
Note You get a discount for more than one book cover design.
Repetitive Customers also gets a discount.

You get your work in 7 hours from the time of submission. Not only that, you also get unlimited revisions till your are satisfied with the design.
Design Samples sent on request.
BTW your keywords are safe. We don't steal keywords!!

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by logadims: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
obamartins:

One of the several book sizes you can use for ur paperback
bro please send me your e-mail. I have been begging you for a favour.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2019
myjourneysofar:

Drop your phone number
I never saw your message do you prefer to drop your number while I message you
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Doskibobo:

I never saw your message do you prefer to drop your number while I message you
You aren't on whatsapp.
Maybe you drop your FB link
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
myjourneysofar:

You aren't on whatsapp.

Maybe you drop your FB link

gh

please check again
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by charlsy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
obamartins:

Nice report. Quick one please. Do you also publish in audio books? and is amazon deducting the full 30% tax from your earnings? Thanks
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by charlsy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hi all. How is your kindle publishing going? So, after a tedious process of having to understand what KDP is all about sometime in may, how to do keyword research, getting my book outline, having it ghostwritten, editing, formatting, cover designs, searching for related keywords and category research, getting my beta readers and launch team involved and a whole lots of stuffs, I am finally happy to say that I have published my first ever book both in kindle and paperback formats. Kindle yesterday and paperback today but under review....And just as I was still trying to ensure there were no erros after publishing, I got a sale today. An encouragement to keep pushing I suppose. I haven't scheduled for free download, no review too, no paid promo, I haven't yet told my launch team to start leaving their reviews (waiting for the scheduled date for this). Thanks Helioshay, MK8, Bros123 and others for their public and private support. Looking forward to more progress and publising more hig quality and well researched books and I wish you the same.

Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by All4good: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2019
charlsy:
Hi all. How is your kindle publishing going? So, after a tedious process of having to understand what KDP is all about sometime in may, how to do keyword research, getting my book outline, having it ghostwritten, editing, formatting, cover designs, searching for related keywords and category research, getting my beta readers and launch team involved and a whole lots of stuffs, I am finally happy to say that I have published my first ever book both in kindle and paperback formats. Kindle yesterday and paperback today but under review....And just as I was still trying to ensure there were no erros after publishing, I got a sale today. An encouragement to keep pushing I suppose. I haven't scheduled for free download, no review too, no paid promo, I haven't yet told my launch team to start leaving their reviews (waiting for the scheduled date for this). Thanks Helioshay, MK8, Bros123 and others for their public and private support. Looking forward to more progress and publising more hig quality and well researched books and I wish you the same.

Gracias.

Welcome onboard. More sales to God's glory

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
how do one get reviews on his book. I learnt it helps your book to rank better on Kindle platform.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Doskibobo: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
obamartins:

Boss can I contact you on WhatsApp?
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by myjourneysofar: 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Hi all how is the journey going on with you.
I have been off kindle for educational reasons.
I just log into my account and it reported 2 sales.
To God be the Glory.
I will return fully soon with more titles.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Hi Guys i opened an payoneer account but i used the wrong details on my passport and business questioner although i have my bank details and used it to register on Amazon so please guys i just wanted to ask if there will be any effects if i start receiving my payment's.
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Yomiside1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hello good day my boss in the house, pls I need a mentor to speak with here, pls I need to talk to somebody pls
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Yomiside1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
myjourneysofar:
Another phase of life's journey. Man is not growing any younger. ☹
Yesterday was my birthday � aw and I couldn't celebrate it the way I have wanted. But something happened that stroke me.
My junior brother said that he has decided to start up something and whether he fails or succeed, he is going to take the result in good faith and keep pushing.
I turned to myself and grimed.
Well, he is a web developer, builds web apps and all. He knows how to. write codes well unlike me �
For me,
I have started a journey I don't really know where it is leading me to. I will keep pushing till I see a difference � I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook said he tried so many things before finding success with Facebook.

Last week, I published a new book. Congrats to me.

In the coming weeks, I will be publishing another.

The Journey of Life Continues......

What are you waiting for, why have you not started.

Pls guys I need help, I want to start kindle and focus 100% on it pls I need a mentor, I don't have a job at the moment
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Yomiside1(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2020
eliok:
I tell those who mail me to learn first. Stop looking at helioshay screenshots. It genuine but its a distraction.
I even offered my free guide on kindle for 3k. Many ran away claiming they are broke.
I have ecovers
I have msword templates.
And many other guide.

If you like I can give you children's book guide. And keywords that sells. I have some children book that sells too.
But we fail to learn the trade.
Pls don't worry. You will make your money.
Learn the rope first.
Easy as ABC.
Follow a guide that works and you will smile
PS . I don't get carried away by screenshots oo.
Its has opposite effect when its released everytime.

Please brother, I must stumble on this tread yesterday, pls I need help on starting Kindle, pls in any way you can mentor me pls me brother.

Josephyomi002@gmail.com is my email, please I will love to be contacted. Thanks
Re: My Journey To The Kindle World by Yomiside1(m): 7:24am On Jan 02, 2020
obamartins:
My hands are full. So many people I am mentoring, adding anybody else will not be easy on me. I still dey write too o.

Hello brother, please I have something to discuss with you pls

Josephyomi002@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bitmama Acquires Payday / Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council / Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.