Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! (1274 Views)

People Said My Boobs Ought To Be Where I Placed My Hand - Chioma Love Says / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by fraspree(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Please my life is in danger I need counselling. Ever since my mother-in-law came to live with us, my husband has been acting totally strange, I have never found him in this attitude since I have known him but everything have turned cold since that his wicked mother entered the house.

She has been a bone in the neck in my marriage; ever since I married her son she had always been trying to have me under control but I have never yielded, she wanted to be all over my marriage but I restricted her, I have never had a good relationship with her, so probably she went and reinforce to bring her warfare with into my home, conniving with my husband or should I say bewitching my husband.

I will no longer have access to our room anymore whenever she is having a meeting with my husband in the room until they are finished, a house that I bought the land with my own money and also contributed bulk of the money in building it that I am being locked out of my own room. Whatever secret meetings they are having I don’t care to know all I want is for her to leave my house. I have asked my husband why his mother was here really because nobody told me that she was coming to stay, he only told me that she was coming for a medical check which she would probably go back after, but she has been here for 6 months now, I have never seen or heard of her going for any checkup, and he could not give me a real answer.

I found this charm in the house and I took a picture of it and sent it to my pastor, he asked me to burn it meet him in church in the evening which I did...Continue
Re: Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by GOFRONT(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
African Magic
Re: Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by cisse7575(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fake
Re: Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by lovemaths(f): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
La click, last bend.
Re: Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by nwaanambra1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
na corn wey them tie red cloth and put chicken feather na wetin ur husband wan take kii u!

abeg you be fowl??

1 Like

Re: Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by Abfinest007(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
i smell lies
Re: Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by Darkseid(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
nwaanambra1:
na corn wey them tie red cloth and put chicken feather na wetin ur husband wan take kii u!

abeg you be fowl??

E just be like say you read my mind, exactly what I wanted to type grin grin
Re: Found This Charm At Home & My Pastor Said My Husband Wants To Kill Me & Remarry! by MycroftHolmes: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wack story by a wack blogger.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Having Sex In A Garage [ Watch Video Below] / Check Out These Hot Photos Before You Sleep... / Ever Heard Of Imperforate Hymen?...."i Have Lost My Virginity 3 Times"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.