Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

How I Made 10m Naira With Digital Marketing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Made 10m Naira With Digital Marketing (323 Views)

Attention! All NYSC Members With Digital Skills Should Be On Microjobsafrica.com / I Made (#115,000) 2 Weeks After I Was Exempted.... / I Made #115,000, Few Weeks After Exempted From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 10m Naira With Digital Marketing by moneywealt: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2019
MY DIGITAL MARKETING SUCCESS STORY!

In the year 2012, I resigned my appointment with Airtel Telecommunications at Abuja as a Call Centre Representative after a thought-provoking online session with Kemi-Ann Vivacity in the month of February. She had enlightened me positively that the BEST BET is to embrace ENTREPRENEURSHIP rather than wait for a paid job that does not make me (YOU) happy in all ramifications. She stressed that if you are not excited at work, you are not yet at the right place and that if you are not pursuing YOUR OWN DREAMS, you can never be wealthy.

I did an assessment of WHERE i was as at that time, WHAT i had dreamy fascinating targets about, for myself and my family before 2020. On a very hot afternoon after receiving about 200 customer service calls with a hot head, i removed my plantronics headset, tossed it off and disconnected my Avaya to cool off at the rest room.

I spent 5 minutes in the toilet amidst rampaging thoughts about my pitiable future and had solitary weeps because it was down on me as at that moment that truly, that was not the place for me.
Off I made that momentous decision to quit and work for ME.

By October of the same year 2012, I got about 10m Naira Digital Marketing contract for a Governorship candidate through Yomi Awoyale someone I had never met before up till now but who believed in me and push funds into my account which I delivered with so much intensity and professionalism that earned me respect and a solid business relationship span of 7 years.

From that day henceforth, I had never looked back as I kept on building my own dreams with some mentorship and partnership from host of great icons in the industry like Ifiok Nkem, Michael Abegunde and of course, all of the inspiring leaders, role models depicted in the flyer below whose success stories i had learnt from everyday of my life.

Thank you so much for your exemplary leadership,
Prince Dr. Dapo Abiodun - MFR
Bimbo Daramola
Adeyemi Micheall
Eleojo Obaje Peters
Akin Alabi
Mathematical7
Edegware Gift
Eniola Badmus

I have made more money as a Digital Marketing Consultant working directly and indirectly with more than 12 Governors, 45 National Assembly Members with my VIRTUAL DIGITAL TOOLBOX, I have horned my skills and garnered experiences that will help you avoid pitfalls.

I will be celebrating my birthday at the Olumo Rocks, Abeokuta on the 18th of August, 2019 and I thought it deem fit to impact knowledge into the teeming skilled and un-skilled unemployed youths by giving out my VGT money making pack to everyone in a 7days FREE 2ND DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERCLASS where you can get to use real life tips to turn everything illegitimate to legit in your life without hiding your phones or laptop from federal SARS.

I am inviting only 500 interested youths across Ogun State for the life changing hands on training and if you are ready to take charge of your own destiny like me, register here.

https://digitalempowerment.com.ng/

Ogun State News
OGUN STATE

(1) (Reply)

Puma Leadcat YLM Shoes Courtroom Really Feel Is Actually / 2019 NYSC Batch Stream II Registration & Revalidation@ OBADA, ABEOKUTA / Learn These Soft Digital Skills While In Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.