Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. (2674 Views)

Adults Only!!! Does other girls behave this Way ?? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by emmy2807(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Good day all, i just want to share the story of my life as a form of release.
I am an introvert and i must confess i live a very lonely life, i have very few friends, i stay indoors all day if i have no where to be (one could even think that am part of the furnitures, lol).
I have never being in a relationship before, in fact i can count the number of female friends i have, and mostly am unable to vibe with them, cause am emotionally bankrupt, i get irritated by emotions, i have been in 5love only once and i hated the feeling,6 in the end i couldn't get her cause our communications were truly awkward.
Sometimes a lot of times i love being this way, but sometimes i hate it, the feeling of loneliness gets to me sometimes that it overwhelms me. Sometimes i wonder if i am normal, i don't know why i am this way.
Is there anyone who has being in my shoes and got out? I would really love to know how to get out of my current situation. Any advice is welcome please.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by raphy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
I have been in same shoe as you CU's my late mum brought me and siblings up and it enables me to.he humble while in sec school.
My friends notice Tht I was always quite and the girls think am just lonely.

I started to flow with all the guys in the class later and join the football team that went for. Malta Guinness principal cup.back in 2011.

When I left sec sch I wanted to be a soccer player after we move to surulere.
I join catch them Yong team and I play many young tournament I get involved with many team .until I stop football to learn a trade in furnishing .

When i was lonely I always goes to cyber cafe when I was like 18 hustling and making legit money
Thts when I came acroos this great forum.

Just find something you like and get involve in it.

OK.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by Isha327(f): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
Am an introvert like you,,,am also very shy and I don't interact with much with people ,i also have a very low self esteem.

But now I overcame everything except that am still introvert and I like that.

@op...if u continue living like that u would regret the things u should have done but didn't.
Because you only live once and u need to make the best out of this ur one "lifetime"

So pls get out of ur shell
Love , learn , make friends , meet people , laugh , live and get rid of ur loneliness by being ur own best friend.
If u are still not able to do all these then u need help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by oksmart1992(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Am more like an introvert too. But i overcame major part of it when I got enlisted into the Army cos the nature of my job is the one you gets to meet alot of people every day.
Isha327:
Am an introvert like you,,,am also very shy and I don't interact with much with people ,i also have a very low self esteem.

@op...if u continue living like that u would regret the things u should have done but didn't.
Because you only live once and u need to make the best out of this ur one "lifetime"

Love , learn , make friends , meet people , laugh , live and get rid of ur loneliness by being ur own best friend.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by 40secondsguy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
Im still trying to figure out whether I'm an introvert tho....cuz I really love my space and at the same time I also love to meet people...

Funny thing is that if one sees me...you might think I'm so gentle and shy(a lotta people have told me that)..but the moment you get to know me more...heh cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
you are talking as if it is a disease....you better man-up and make the best use of your talent
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by emmy2807(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
raphy:
I have been in same shoe as you CU's my late mum brought me and siblings up and it enables me to.he humble while in sec school.
My friends notice Tht I was always quite and the girls think am just lonely.

I started to flow with all the guys in the class later and join the football team that went for. Malta Guinness principal cup.back in 2011.

When I left sec sch I wanted to be a soccer player after we move to surulere.
I join catch them Yong team and I play many young tournament I get involved with many team .until I stop football to learn a trade in furnishing .

When i was lonely I always goes to cyber cafe when I was like 18 hustling and making legit money
Thts when I came acroos this great forum.

Just find something you like and get involve in it.

OK.
ok, thanks.
i love sleeping too much though, thats what i do most times am at home.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by emmy2807(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you are talking as if it is a disease....you better man-up and make the best use of your talent
thanks, sometimes its difficult, sometimes its not.
am at the times its difficult now, i love being that way, cus am very thoughtful. but sometimes its not easy to love being that way.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by emmy2807(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
40secondsguy:
Im still trying to figure out whether I'm an introvert tho....cuz I really love my space and at the same time I also love to meet people...

Funny thing is that if one sees me...you might think I'm so gentle and shy(a lotta people have told me that)..but the moment you get to know me more...heh cheesy

i am that way with my closest friends, but they are very few though. by few i mean 5 of them.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by mafiano1986: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2019
I know your type, "couch potato" you just sit 24/7 watching TV, you don't keep yourself busy with chores and stuff.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by raphy(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2019
emmy2807:

ok, thanks.
i love sleeping too much though, thats what i do most times am at home.
Oh no wonder that.means u must be chubby...
Anyway quit sleeping and try to be a.man.

Get in the league of hustlers.
Happy new more month think good thought.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by Dollywood(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2019
We're in the same shoes, i'm a chronic anti-social introvert too but after i graduate from secondary school, i always branch to a video game centre and play ps2,3,&4 since i'm already a hardcore gamer before.. From there i mixed with alot of people and we do crack jokes and argue 'bout football, and they noticed i'm a barca fan that do argue to the point of death when it comes to football.. They even gave me a nickname, since then i cured myself from any atom of shyness. Just find something u love to do always from there u will meet new people
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by Ryan03(f): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
40secondsguy:

See my person
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by emmy2807(m): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2019
raphy:

Oh no wonder that.means u must be chubby...
Anyway quit sleeping and try to be a.man.

Get in the league of hustlers.
Happy new more month think good thought.
Funny thing is i am very slim, which in my own opinion defy laws of nature, cus i eat well and sleep well.
Am currently in school, in my final year, that's why i ain't hustling, i only do that during holidays.
Happy new month to you too, enjoy.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by emmy2807(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Dollywood:
We're in the same shoes, i'm a chronic anti-social introvert too but after i graduate from secondary school, i always branch to a video game centre and play ps2,3,&4 since i'm already a hardcore gamer before.. From there i mixed with alot of people and we do crack jokes and argue 'bout football, and they noticed i'm a barca fan that do argue to the point of death when it comes to football.. They even gave me a nickname, since then i cured myself from any atom of shyness. Just find something u love to do always from there u will meet new people
I visit a game shop around campus too, i interact with guys there but i dont keep friendship outside d walls of the game shop.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by emmy2807(m): 1:36am On Aug 02, 2019
mafiano1986:
I know your type, "couch potato" you just sit 24/7 watching TV, you don't keep yourself busy with chores and stuff.
LOL, watching tv is not my things, i play games. sometimes i am in a busy mood, i do anything just to keep myself busy, those times are refreshing and am also a chronic nightlifer.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by ABCthings: 1:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Being an introvert shouldn't stop you from doing the needful and you should still be able to adjust to any situation.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by mafiano1986: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
emmy2807:

LOL, watching tv is not my things, i play games. sometimes i am in a busy mood, i do anything just to keep myself busy, those times are refreshing and am also a chronic nightlifer.
You mean night owl.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by shizzy07(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
40secondsguy:

Ambivert.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by BabbanBura(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Isha327:

How old are u? Dont seemed stonecold to me!
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
40secondsguy:

you are a melsang..that's Melancholic trait is your primary temperament; which acts like a snifer dog when you are meeting people for the first time while your secondary temperament is Sanguine; which shows its play play, mischievous self cum funny you when you are with familiar people and also being relaxed with the strangers.
another part of you that may suprise is you eye for detail and analytical skills is great..
we have same temperament..
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by 40secondsguy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
inspirator1:

you are a melsang..that's Melancholic trait is your primary temperament; which acts like a snifer dog when you are meeting people for the first time while your secondary temperament is Sanguine; which shows its play play, mischievous self cum funny you when you are with familiar people and also being relaxed with the strangers.
another part of you that may suprise is you eye for detail and analytical skills is great..
we have same temperament..
Wow...that's a good thing right shocked
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
40secondsguy:

Wow...that's a good thing right shocked
one of the best temperament.. Most great leaders, poets, writers, good lectures, play boys as in deadly and coded ones, Detectives, actors falls in this temperament.
Kinda a chamelon (no mind the spelling) Cos of your ever changing mode..the ability that keeps people guessing about your intent. Check yourself, you are not predictable.
Re: I Don't Know Why I Am This Way. by Nostradamus: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
40secondsguy:

man like me.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Trouble. / Is This #45K Part Time Biz Income Okay For You Monthly ? If Yes ..... / Pls How Do You Guys Deal With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.