Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Guys Which One Will You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which One Will You Prefer (1037 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which One Will You Prefer by saraki2019(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Ten million cash or youtube channel with 1 million monthly views
Re: Guys Which One Will You Prefer by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
I'll pick Ten Million in which to start a business that will yield much profit. Having one million views on youtube doesn't guarantee you enough money. It differs. Starting with watch time, location of the views, and if ads are placed on the video. Youtube isn't supposed to be a full time job, just a side hustle

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Will You Prefer by ubunja(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ten million cash to blow on bîtches

Then start a YouTube channel telling my sexcapades.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Will You Prefer by saraki2019(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
ubunja:
Ten million cash to blow on bîtches

Then start a YouTube channel telling my sexcapades.
sorry, but i saw you are a female
Re: Guys Which One Will You Prefer by ubunja(m): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
saraki2019:

sorry, but i saw you are a female
don't apologize

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Trip For Naira Marley? / But Why Do Women Always Find.. / Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.