Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” (43233 Views)

Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / A Misconception That Adenomyosis Can Be Self-healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by 004gist: 2:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Pacesetter123:
My sister,dere is nothing like spirit husband.There was no spirit being sexing u.As a Christian u should know dat spirit doesn't marry.Dey don't engage in sex nor procreate.Sexual activities is fleshy n not spiritual.De scripture says a man shall leave his mum n dad n clinch to his wife n de two of dem shall become ONE FLESH(i.e, sexual intercourse).It wasn't meant for de spirit but for human.

But somebody that experienced it is saying what she experienced but you say otherwise.
Or didn't you read in genesis where spirit came to take the daughters of men for marriage?

I have someone who said she sees the spirit coming to her in physical form and only her do see him.

Spirit spouse comes/contacted in various ways via :

Sex with marine agent.
Visiting of native doctors for help.
Ancestral linkage with deity who claims ownership of everyone in the family.

Don't argue Bro until u experience one. Or you think all those preaching by Dr Dk Olukoya is just bear parlor talk? He talks from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by enemyofprogress: 2:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Pacesetter123:
My sister,dere is nothing like spirit husband.There was no spirit being sexing u.As a Christian u should know dat spirit doesn't marry.Dey don't engage in sex nor procreate.Sexual activities is fleshy n not spiritual.De scripture says a man shall leave his mum n dad n clinch to his wife n de two of dem shall become ONE FLESH(i.e, sexual intercourse).It wasn't meant for de spirit but for human.
who the fok told you that sex is not spiritual? Na so una go dey talk rubbish, quoting Bible wrongly

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:49am On Aug 03, 2019
tecnolad:

My roommate in school screamed from his sleep that he got slapped by an unknown being in his sleep. The whole time, we were trying to cook, we did not see anyone, yet he pointed to where the person came from.

Long story short, according to him, he got slapped and in less than 3 minutes, his face was swollen, with a palm mark on it.

Sounds like it's made up? Wait until you experience it.
how many of u were in that room when this happened?
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by tintingz(m): 4:18am On Aug 03, 2019
blujoi:
Does it look like I don’t know what’s sleep paralysis? What’s responsible for the marks on her neck and chest region? For the fact that you’ve not had an encounter doesn’t negate the fact that super natural things don’t exist. Learn to keep an open mind, no man has a repository of all knowledge on this earth

Ok, so when the activity was on, did you video it and took pictures of the marks?
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by themanderon: 5:05am On Aug 03, 2019
calculator123:

Baba hit Google and stop asking me JAMB question.

You choose to believe some demon possessed White dude somewhere that you don't even know and you think yourself smart?
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Cantonese: 5:53am On Aug 03, 2019
udomoh:
� SEXSOMNIA �

A misconception for “spirit husband”
He was sleeping, and deep throaty moans infiltrated into his ears, thence finding its way into his brain, exciting his nucleus acumbens– the pleasure centre of the brain.
It must be a dream, he thought. However, two things made him think better of it. First; something kept hitting his buttocks, perhaps a leg , and the bed was quaking violently. Secondly, the hard-on threatening to tear his boxers was sure as real as day and night.
Then he opened his eyes and turned to see his wife in some frenzy of ethereal proportion with guttural sounds coming form her mouth.

She was gyrating and thrusting her hips forwards rhythmically, like someone was on top of her ministering to her nether regions. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, while the hands were clutching on the bed sheet.
Totally unaware of him staring at her mouth agape with his jaws on the floor, she raised her nightie and her hands disappeared beneath them, away from his field of vision. A few thrusts and she squirmed and went limp. She was snoring before she even hit the bed.

All the while it felt as if there was a presence there with them in the room. He could feel ominous chills in his bone.

In the morning when she woke up, she had no memory of any of it. Absolutely none! She was more confused than he was, and genuinely so; and he had every reason to believe her.
He was never a believer of all that “spiritual husband” BS. However, this– this he couldn’t explain.
However, fact is that the “unfortunate victim” is suffering from a sleep disorder called SEXSOMNIA.
Sexsomnia is a type of PARASOMNIA, just like sleepwalking, confusional arousal, night terrors, etc.
Parasomnias are undesirable physical events [such as abnormal movements and behaviors], or experiences [like emotions, perceptions and dreams], that occur in various stages of sleep.

The behaviours may appear well thought out, purposeful and carefully planned, following a coordinated pattern as may be seen in somnambulism [sleepwalking]; on the other hand it may manifest as a group of disjointed, purposeless movements and behaviours.

Whichever is the case, the sufferers usually are unaware of themselves, and their environment, during the process; are not easily roused [as they are actually in DEEP SLEEP]; and would not have any memory of the incident afterwards. They are more like AUTOMATIONS controlled by parts of the brain that function remote from consciousness.

In SEXSOMNIAS, parasomnia manifests as indulgence in sexual activities during sleep. It may be in the form of hip thrusting, moaning as if having an orgasm, masturbation, and in extreme cases it may manifest as sexual assault, and even rape proper.
Whichever is the case, it is important to note that the sufferer is not responsible for his/her actions. It isn’t premeditated, and how it manifests doesn’t necessarily depend on the person’s real life fantasies and mental preoccupation prior to sleep.
In an episode of the popular TV Series– Doctor House, a woman who claims not to be having sex, is manifesting symptoms of pregnancy. A pregnancy test confirms she’s pregnant, and a DNA test shows the baby belongs to her ex, who she’d broken up with some 6 month before, who however lives im the same building with her, 2 floors below hers. Investigation later shows that almost every night, she sleepwalks to the guy’s room, wakes him up, starts romancing him, and they end up having sex.

However, the next day she seems to have no memory of it, as she doesn’t even as much as respond to the guy’s greetings, let alone engage him in a conversation– leaving him bewildered as to why she keeps coming back if she still hates that much.
The above based-on-a-true-life story, which was re-enacted in Grey’s Anatomy, may help us understand not just sexsomnias, but also parasomnias as a whole. For instance, there’s a celebrated case of sleep-walking, in which the somnabulist, went to an airport, went through the motions of booking a flight, waiting in the departure lounge, boarding, and then flying to a destination–all while still sleeping!

Finally; it is NOT SPIRITUAL, people! If it were, it wouldn’t be treatable with drugs.
And oh, by “drugs” I didn’t mean “otumokpo” from Baba Ijebu; I meant pharmaceutical drugs like the Benzodiazepines [eg Clonazepam]. Evidence of this abound in literature.

Now you know.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/08/01/sexsomnia-a-misconception-for-spirit-husband/?amp

Rubbish. What you do not know anything about do not venture into it. Do not bring ascribe scientific descriptions into issues that have deep spiritual roots. I have seen with my two eyes several cases in broad day light and not in the sleeping mode or dream or whatever you may choose to call it. Those who are blinded are the scientists who keep trying to tell us that Africa is still jn the dark age when we see and clearly know that the exploitation of Africans by the so called civilised nations continues unabated.

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Born2Breed(f): 6:06am On Aug 03, 2019
Life is like a coin with two sides.

There is the physical and spiritual.

Denying one is nothing but ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by femi4: 6:27am On Aug 03, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Come-on, Some information can lead some people's lives into destruction..

You think its cool to have sex in the dream..

Not a good experience at all.. How can one have a bless and prosperous marital life when u have a spiritual spouse.. It hinder alot of things physically..

Don't pray for it.

If U know u know
nonsense

If you can eat in the dream
Dance in the dream
Kill in the dream
What's the big deal about having sex in the dream

Dreams acted on our subconscious bring back our day to day activities
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by AreaFada2: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
angry

I once had a ghastly affair with a Mammy water....,
And me with Granny Water. If we followed African spiritualism, nobody would dare build a bridge from mainland to Island as mammy water will break it down.

The spiritual realm exists but not everything is caused by it.

3 Likes

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Because the spiritual controls the physical tongue

If the spiritual controls the physical,So wetin Africans do to the spirits that the spirits are directing the economy to the wrong direction?

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by BizBayo: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2019
calculator123:

Did you see the spiritual husband with your korokoro eyes.

Somethings can't be seen with ordinary eye, but their presence can be felt.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by BizBayo: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Oh, God! You were scammed! sad

Bro, no be scam o. Make I even ask you, do you believe in spirituality?
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by abiolamitodun(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2019
this things are real peeps...I don't know if mine was that of a spiritual wife...back then I use to dream of having a romantic affair with a lady...I think was 19yr when it started... atimes we even go on missions atimes.... missions I know nothing of... funniest part is I'll be the lead...to the extent that it got to a stage we had to fight side by side with mighty snakes under water...I never took it for real then thought it was due to films I normally watch not until I did some kind of wedding and had sex with this same Lady...I felt what it is in reality...cos my boxers were wet in the real world that's when. I knew this is damn real...Ull feel their impact one way or the other if ur sensitive
but thank God sha..

2 Likes

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2019
femi4:
nonsense

If you can eat in the dream
Dance in the dream
Kill in the dream
What's the big deal about having sex in the dream

Dreams acted on our subconscious bring back our day to day activities

Don't mind these people.
All they are arguing for have medical names.
Countries that are serious with themselves have studied all these sometime ago in controlled environment and came out with the same result where as our medical researchers ( do we even have them) are still busy concocting malaria drug
Thanks to developed countries cos we cannot boast of developing them.

I asked somebody one time if its only in Nigeria or probably some underdeveloped countries that spirit husband and wife live?
Do they love us so much that it's only in our country they have so much power?

I tell you, if u say something like that in UK or Germany, they will bundle you to hospital straight away and pass u through so many tests.

These things are what keep pastors afloat in the business. Start debunking them and people will see how these men have been fooling them for yrs.
Nigeria don't have drs, we don't have research centres, we don't have anything. What we don't understand has spiritual connotation.
And we have refused to read.
Internet has answers to virtually everything yet they prefer watching bbnaija and some useless nollywood magic that reduce the grey matter in the brain.

I so much hate these people with passion.
Engage them one on one with facts and reality, they will tell you carnal mind don't understand matters of the spirit.
Dunce everywhere who are afraid to admit they are ignorant.

6 Likes

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Naijageak(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2019
Ur sermon too long. Na spiritual husband jare. Person when nor de squirt for life de squirt for dream abi?
Taaah
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by calculator123(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2019
BizBayo:

Somethings can't be seen with ordinary eye, but their presence can be felt.
How do you physically feel the presence of a spiritual being?
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by calculator123(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
themanderon:

You choose to believe some demon possessed White dude somewhere that you don't even know and you think yourself smart?
You must be God to know he was demon possessed right?
By the way how sure are you that your posting is right too?
I mean it could be demon possessed too.
Baba free your mind jor. It all in your bleeping mind
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by realmindz: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Have science gotten the cure for epilepsy

Has religion gotten the cure for anything or has religion ever made an attempt to cure anything..... Shallow response.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by KingGBsky(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2019
This article is total nonsense. There is definitely spirits. We all are spirits in human flesh in the first place. They exist so is spiritual husbands and wife’s. We just need spiritual backing to fight them off and definitely not science.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2019
THINGS TO AVOID WHEN TREATING STAPH aureus INFECTION
Avoid sexual intercourse within the few weeks you are treating STDs such as staphylococcus aureus and Gonorrhea etc Why? Because when you have sexual intercourse or when sperm or vaginal secretion ( in case of women) comes out of your body, the sexually transmitted micro-organism will reproduce and multiply under the condition and that is exactly why it seems that the STD such as Staph aureus is not going or stubborn.
Avoid sugary foods such as Honey, Mineral drinks, Bananas, Ripe Plantain, Sweet, Bournvita, Pineapple, etc Why? Because STDs or bacteria like Staph aureus grows well in anything that is sugary.
Avoid Coconut meat and coconut water, Bitter kola, Cashew nuts, and Fried groundnut. for a total cure for a staph infection, you need 6 weeks uninterrupted treatment. staph can be cured by a combination of tablets, injection and very good roots and herbs. look for a very good fertility clinic (doctor) fertility doctors are experts in the handling of infection. and also look for a very good tradomedical doctor. NOTE ginger, garlic and lemon are also anti-infection. they attack and slow down the growth of staph infection, and also boost your immune system

Read More About Staph And It Natural Remedies Here>>> https://healthwises.com/staphylococcus-aureus/
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2019
VAGINAL yeast infection WHAT EVERY WOMAN and Man SHOULD KNOW

A vaginal yeast infection is a very serious disease a lot of women is facing. Are you a man and you think it has nothing to do with you? First of all, ask yourself, am I married? Or do I have a girlfriend? Lets us be realistic here.

Being the first to grab this information and share it with your family and friends can help save life’s and reduce the risk of developing vaginal
yeast infection.

However, you may ask what is a vaginal yeast infection? It is a fungal infection that causes discharge, pains and extreme itchiness of the vaginal and the vulva- the tissues at the vaginal opening.

There is yeast in women body called Candida albicans that causes vaginal yeast infection and this has been an ordinarily vaginal challenge in women.

Despite that, there are both good and bad bacteria and yeast cells in women vagina but is the when the bad exceeds the good there tend to be a vaginal yeast infection.

At this juncture, if you’re asked

• What are the causes of Vaginal yeast infection?
• What are the Symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection?
• Can a yeast infection be transmitted through sex?
• What is the Treatment for vaginal yeast infection?
• How do you prevent a vaginal yeast infection from occurring?

What will you answer? Please let us not perish because of lack of knowledge. Let us not be a victim of our own circumstances.

Let us consider the above 5 questions here: https://healthwises.com/yeast-infection-discharge
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by cisse7575(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Spiritualism is real. This is Africa. Spiritual spouse is real. If you know you know. Just don't be deceive, appease them if you want to be free
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by BizBayo: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2019
calculator123:

How do you physically feel the presence of a spiritual being?

That is a topic whereby if you can personal research, you'll get your answers, ff you are interested in knowing.

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Paulo3ree(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2019
So all those spirit husband/boyfriends and wife's/girlfriends have bribe you to come and say all this things eeh kwa, so they can be mounting people anyhow in the name of one somnia

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 03, 2019
so diazepam works for sleep walking .

the only thing that got my attention
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2019
Starz825:

U dey mind the guy... science are used to proving the spiritual things wrong....
This is Africa...and spirituality exist as in 100%....
Woman wey dey chop food for inside dream come still wake up meet food for her mouth....I know say scientist go find name give that one too
.. she sleep walk carry food chop ..

all these things get scientifical explanation ..

just when you're urinating in your dream and it happens in reality which you wake up and meet your body soaked with urine ..

why have i not heard any spirirual interpretation for this one
people just say its normal.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by nelsonoba: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
udomoh:
� SEXSOMNIA �

A misconception for “spirit husband”
He was sleeping, and deep throaty moans infiltrated into his ears, thence finding its way into his brain, exciting his nucleus acumbens– the pleasure centre of the brain.
It must be a dream, he thought. However, two things made him think better of it. First; something kept hitting his buttocks, perhaps a leg , and the bed was quaking violently. Secondly, the hard-on threatening to tear his boxers was sure as real as day and night.
Then he opened his eyes and turned to see his wife in some frenzy of ethereal proportion with guttural sounds coming form her mouth.

She was gyrating and thrusting her hips forwards rhythmically, like someone was on top of her ministering to her nether regions. Her eyes were rolled back into her head, while the hands were clutching on the bed sheet.
Totally unaware of him staring at her mouth agape with his jaws on the floor, she raised her nightie and her hands disappeared beneath them, away from his field of vision. A few thrusts and she squirmed and went limp. She was snoring before she even hit the bed.

All the while it felt as if there was a presence there with them in the room. He could feel ominous chills in his bone.

In the morning when she woke up, she had no memory of any of it. Absolutely none! She was more confused than he was, and genuinely so; and he had every reason to believe her.
He was never a believer of all that “spiritual husband” BS. However, this– this he couldn’t explain.
However, fact is that the “unfortunate victim” is suffering from a sleep disorder called SEXSOMNIA.
Sexsomnia is a type of PARASOMNIA, just like sleepwalking, confusional arousal, night terrors, etc.
Parasomnias are undesirable physical events [such as abnormal movements and behaviors], or experiences [like emotions, perceptions and dreams], that occur in various stages of sleep.

The behaviours may appear well thought out, purposeful and carefully planned, following a coordinated pattern as may be seen in somnambulism [sleepwalking]; on the other hand it may manifest as a group of disjointed, purposeless movements and behaviours.

Whichever is the case, the sufferers usually are unaware of themselves, and their environment, during the process; are not easily roused [as they are actually in DEEP SLEEP]; and would not have any memory of the incident afterwards. They are more like AUTOMATIONS controlled by parts of the brain that function remote from consciousness.

In SEXSOMNIAS, parasomnia manifests as indulgence in sexual activities during sleep. It may be in the form of hip thrusting, moaning as if having an orgasm, masturbation, and in extreme cases it may manifest as sexual assault, and even rape proper.
Whichever is the case, it is important to note that the sufferer is not responsible for his/her actions. It isn’t premeditated, and how it manifests doesn’t necessarily depend on the person’s real life fantasies and mental preoccupation prior to sleep.
In an episode of the popular TV Series– Doctor House, a woman who claims not to be having sex, is manifesting symptoms of pregnancy. A pregnancy test confirms she’s pregnant, and a DNA test shows the baby belongs to her ex, who she’d broken up with some 6 month before, who however lives im the same building with her, 2 floors below hers. Investigation later shows that almost every night, she sleepwalks to the guy’s room, wakes him up, starts romancing him, and they end up having sex.

However, the next day she seems to have no memory of it, as she doesn’t even as much as respond to the guy’s greetings, let alone engage him in a conversation– leaving him bewildered as to why she keeps coming back if she still hates that much.
The above based-on-a-true-life story, which was re-enacted in Grey’s Anatomy, may help us understand not just sexsomnias, but also parasomnias as a whole. For instance, there’s a celebrated case of sleep-walking, in which the somnabulist, went to an airport, went through the motions of booking a flight, waiting in the departure lounge, boarding, and then flying to a destination–all while still sleeping!

Finally; it is NOT SPIRITUAL, people! If it were, it wouldn’t be treatable with drugs.
And oh, by “drugs” I didn’t mean “otumokpo” from Baba Ijebu; I meant pharmaceutical drugs like the Benzodiazepines [eg Clonazepam]. Evidence of this abound in literature.

Now you know.

https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/08/01/sexsomnia-a-misconception-for-spirit-husband/?amp
[/s]

Nonsense!! Failed attempt to discredit spirituality.
Do you know how many people I've come across or heard about who had to cancel planned weddings because the groom was attacked by some of these 'spiritual husband' demons? In one of those cases, the man ran for his dear life after he was beaten with serious Marks all over his body. He could see and hear the person beating him and telling him to "stay away from his wife", but other people could not see the person beating him, and to tell us it was not a joke or dream, everyone around was seeing the marks on this guy's body. The lady in question had to come to our church for deliverance and even after the deliverance, the fiance was too scared to continue with the wedding so everything had to be cancelled.

It's people who have never been attacked by these demons or witches that will have a stupid mind to come and put up this kind of write up. Go and tell this kind of thing to this guy I just talked about that had to cancel his wedding and see if he will not give you a hot slap

2 Likes

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Starz825(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2019
darkelf:

And African Spirituality has stifled innovation. you are still backward in this continent because you refuse to denounce spirituality and attack anybody that thinks scientifically

Continue
All am saying is we should not underrate spiritual things..we should equally be prayerful...Life in Africa is stuffer.. people here are more wicked..they don't want anything good for themselves...thats why some people are called village people...
Nigeria is backward not because of spirituality ..but because our leaders are wicked... imagine a country rich in resources/economic growth but too poor in development....
For ur information it's not spirituality that's stifled Africa's development after all the white man brought religion and they are far more developed than we do....

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by nerorex01: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Op … This is a good but doesn't justify the fact it is wrong and very abnormal in both contexts. I want you to know this "To every case there is a medical term" These postulations are organized by the those who don't believe in the ethereal world!

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Brainardc(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Truth remains that spiritual realm controls the physical
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Pacesetter123(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
004gist:

But somebody that experienced it is saying what she experienced but you say otherwise.
Or didn't you read in genesis where spirit came to take the daughters of men for marriage?

I have someone who said she sees the spirit coming to her in physical form and only her do see him.

Spirit spouse comes/contacted in various ways via :

Sex with marine agent.
Visiting of native doctors for help.
Ancestral linkage with deity who claims ownership of everyone in the family.

Don't argue Bro until u experience one. Or you think all those preaching by Dr Dk Olukoya is just bear parlor talk? He talks from experience.

I know we Christians preaches different thing at different times.But de Bible should be our final court of abitration concerning any Christian matter.Among all de women Jesus casted out demons from,was dere anyone he said he was having sexual intimacy with? De answer is NO,if yes,den make reference to the Bible.
Now listen to wot Jesus said concerning marriage in de spiritual realm.....Ye do err,in de resurrection day,there will be no marriage nor giving in marriage.For ye shall be like Angels in Heaven.(Matt.20:30).
Dis implies dat angels in Heaven do not engage in sexual intimacy,and so does de demons we r talking about here cos dey are fallen angels.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Pacesetter123(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
who the fok told you that sex is not spiritual? Na so una go dey talk rubbish, quoting Bible wrongly
Read again Jesus teaching concerning marriage in spiritual realm {Angels in Heaven;(humans after resurrection,fallen angels or demons)} in Matthew 20:30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body / Coronavirus: Beijing Shuts Food Market And Goes Into 'wartime Emergency Mode' / Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.