Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” (43350 Views)

Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / A Misconception That Adenomyosis Can Be Self-healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by tecnolad(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
how many of u were in that room when this happened?

We were 6: the sleeping dude and five of us.

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Pacesetter123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

At least u make sense in a churchous way.
Tell them.
We are slaves to our mentality.

The brain is super powerful.
What u feed it is what it will continuously give u back.

U don't believe in this, it will never come near ur subconcious.

U miss your darling, u will always have dreams connected to the opposite sex.
What is hard for people to understand here?

Third world countries still believing in what they don't have answers to. They cling onto it even if explanation is giving them as it makes them secured in their ignorance.
Just like when u catch a thief, he will tell you it's the devil.
Apportioning blames everywhere.

Its very normal for people that have sex hormones to be stimulated more than usual at some certain point especially when the cells are in relaxed form.
Nobody is doing u anything.
The image u conjure is what u see.

When u stop feeding yourselves with all these baseless thoughts, they will leave u alone.

I never believed in any of them and never experienced so.

A pastor will look at a fine young girl and say she is possessed of spirit husband.
One told me my spirit husband is in one sea. I told him to tell me the name of the sea so I will go there and break his neck cheesy
The guy see say I no be market and let me be.
Spirit husband ke cheesy
Yes,u r rite concerning de workings of subconscious mind.
If as a guy,I see a pretty girl now.And I look at her with great admiration(with sexual intent). Next day de same thing.My cerebrum will form a mental picture of dat scenario.Then when I am sleeping,dere is every possibility of my subconscious mind to replay de image I have bin imagining Abt de de pretty babe.When dat happen,it will look so spiritually or christianly immature of me to run to my pastor for deliverance from spirit wife.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by NOL2dworld(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
femi4:
nonsense

If you can eat in the dream
Dance in the dream
Kill in the dream
What's the big deal about having sex in the dream

Dreams acted on our subconscious bring back our day to day activities

Sure, all these are a sign of good living..

If U are doing all these in the dream I wish U good luck..

Enjoy yourself jare.. grin

Spiritual knowledge no be by force.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by SheyiFCA: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is damn real ! Tell that to one 37 year single aunty in my work place
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Aidejay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pacesetter123:
My sister,dere is nothing like spirit husband.There was no spirit being sexing u.As a Christian u should know dat spirit doesn't marry.Dey don't engage in sex nor procreate.Sexual activities is fleshy n not spiritual.De scripture says a man shall leave his mum n dad n clinch to his wife n de two of dem shall become ONE FLESH(i.e, sexual intercourse).It wasn't meant for de spirit but for human.
I have been reading this thread and waiting for this comment.....like.....like spirits having sex? What wonders......it's just maddening.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
tecnolad:

We were 6: the sleeping dude and five of us.
one out of the remaining 5 secretly slapped him...
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Aidejay(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

At least u make sense in a churchous way.
husband ke cheesy
did u read this thread people are amazing. I am baffled
Remind me again why Nigeria is like this.......?
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Aidejay(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
darkelf:

And African Spirituality has stifled innovation. you are still backward in this continent because you refuse to denounce spirituality and attack anybody that thinks scientifically

Continue
honestly anyone who hasn't conformed to their line of opinion on spirituality has been tagged an atheist. We just cling to the things that make least sense and throw the (physical can't explain the spiritual line) in there.
People have denounced scientific innovations literally denounced it from tv to airplanes to sky scrapers to ships to blood transfusion.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Aidejay(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
darkelf:

You're the real Gee bro

I never see the spirit woman wey go try me for dream.

When I shift her womb ehn, na me go dey torment am for the next dreams
grin me dey find spiritual sugar mummy ooh, men brokegrin
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Aidejay(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
euromilion:

If the spiritual controls the physical,So wetin Africans do to the spirits that the spirits are directing the economy to the wrong direction?
na true ooh........and we are the most prayerful country.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Pacesetter123(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Aidejay:
I have been reading this thread and waiting for this comment.....like.....like spirits having sex? What wonders......it's just maddening.
Orrr! U follow me see am?
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by femi4: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Sure, all these are a sign of good living..

If U are doing all these in the dream I wish U good luck..

Enjoy yourself jare.. grin

Spiritual knowledge no be by force.

Ignorance ......dream and reality have no spiritual connection. I failed an exam in a dream and passed same exam in real life.

Experienced robbery attack in a dream but never lost anything to robbery in real life.

I can go on and on.....its just a dream, a harmless dream
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by themanderon: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
calculator123:

You must be God to know he was demon possessed right?
By the way how sure are you that your posting is right too?
I mean it could be demon possessed too.
Baba free your mind jor. It all in your bleeping mind

You are a slave to the devil. He has totally blocked your mind from seeing the truth cos you think your sinful ways is very much appealing and you have decided not to see an alternate reality to how you live. Repent Mr for there is only temporal joy in how you live. Don't allow the devil to entrap you before you realize the folly in your ways for its only a fool and one bound for destruction that will say in his heart there is no God.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by calculator123(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
themanderon:

You are a slave to the devil. He has totally blocked your mind from seeing the truth cos you think your sinful ways is very much appealing and you have decided not to see an alternate reality to how you live. Repent Mr for there is only temporal joy in how you live. Don't allow the devil to entrap you before you realize the folly in your ways for its only a fool and one bound for destruction that will say in his heart there is no God.
You sound cocksure Mr.
I don hear your sermon.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Advancedman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
realmindz:
Religion is darkness , it's a product of ignorance...
Science is the way to answer questions, it' provides logical and practical approach to problems....

With increase in knowledge, many superstitious beliefs are buried..
Once upon a time, epilepsy was demonic possession...but science has brought light to such dark and ignorant belief system.

There are no mysteries but ignorance

People were sacrificed for malaria
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by themanderon: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
calculator123:

You sound cocksure Mr.
I don hear your sermon.

I am extremely sure of the things I say and its because I care for your soul that am telling you this. You need to detach yourself from the false matrix of this world then you will see better.

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by calculator123(m): 3:35am On Aug 04, 2019
themanderon:

I am extremely sure of the things I say and its because I care for your soul that am telling you this. You need to detach yourself from the false matrix of this world then you will see better.
Ok then.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Leo4802(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Following
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Bigcowhorn: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Am 41 now
Do the maths

I've done the maths and the English. You are amazing!
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Greatzeus(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kyrx:
I beg to disagree partly grin The legend of spirit husbands and wives are well documented in our histories all over the world from one culture to another, and now that reminds me of Incubus and Succubus, they are all real.

I'm not totally disputing your write up, as science seems to have answers to many of this phenomenon. But nevertheless, we can't totally discard the spiritual realm.

Edited:Please visualize me and put me in your prayers, I'm seriously ill and want to be heal, thank you all
What you believe has a way of deciding the direction of your life. Since you believe in spirit husband or wife, I guess your spirit wife is responsible for your I'll health perhaps you have been spending 40sec during sex with her instead of 60mins per round grin
Enjoy your sickness and ignorance in peace bro
Joker's everywhere undecided
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Greatzeus(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Come-on, Some information can lead some people's lives into destruction..

The spiritual control the physical..

You think its cool to have sex in the dream..

Not a good experience at all.. How can one have a bless and prosperous marital life when u have a spiritual spouse.. It hinder alot of things physically..

Don't pray for it.

If U know u know
So according to your crude and baseless logic, spirit husbands and wives are responsible for marital failure The divorce rate all over the world especially in US and Europe are results of spirit husbands or wives No?
All divorcees have spirit partners and all marriages in shambles are results of spirit partners No?
The cheating and lies,bad characters, arrogance,lack of respect,etc that couples exhibit are results of spirit partners No?
I'm not disappointed by your comments,you are African especially Nigerian so I know how fuc ked up your mentality is and how deluded most religious people are.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Greatzeus(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
StUriah:
Science will prove the nonexistent of God and spirit, but does it means there is no God?

This is Africa. Spirit is a fact in reality. You will never know until you are delivered from the forces of darkness.
Meaning developed countries and their citizens are not yet delivered from the forces of darkness,yet you live your life daily just to acquire what they make through hard work and ingenuity,so as to attribute it to some divine goodness?
You that you are delivered what have you achieved in your life With all your deliverance,what have you created that benefited human race Don't even mention getting a woman pregnant cos even mad men on the road can do that, cos o know that's the greatest achievement of an average African, having sex and breeding children he can't cater for undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by StUriah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Greatzeus:

Meaning developed countries and their citizens are not yet delivered from the forces of darkness,yet you live your life daily just to acquire what they make through hard work and ingenuity,so as to attribute it to some divine goodness?
You that you are delivered what have you achieved in your life With all your deliverance,what have you created that benefited human race Don't even mention getting a woman pregnant cos even mad men on the road can do that, cos o know that's the greatest achievement of an average African, having sex and breeding children he can't cater for undecided

Out of point!

We are talking about power of darkness, you are talking about achievement. You must be living in a fool paradise.

Tell me the reason why white people frequent the synagogue church in Nigeria for spiritual solutions to their problems. Do you think they themselves are not been inflicted by spiritual attack?

Jesus himself casted out demons living in human beings. Why do the Catholics crafted out the word "Exorcism". Please go and do your research.

Seek knowledge, embrace humility to acquire wisdom otherwise you will remain like you are forever.

For your information, Africa is leading spiritual continent in the world. Here, they cursed you with misfortune from your home; attack and manipulate your glory while you sleep, you have enjoyable sex in your dream, beaten by masquerade, chased around by buffalo; and while you are awake you become useless and irresponsible even to yourself until you meet your deliverer.

You may go to England, to America, Canada even to the end of the world, if you are not delivered spiritually your life will remain useless till eternity.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by NOL2dworld(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Greatzeus:

So according to your crude and baseless logic, spirit husbands and wives are responsible for marital failure The divorce rate all over the world especially in US and Europe are results of spirit husbands or wives No?
All divorcees have spirit partners and all marriages in shambles are results of spirit partners No?
The cheating and lies,bad characters, arrogance,lack of respect,etc that couples exhibit are results of spirit partners No?
I'm not disappointed by your comments,you are African especially Nigerian so I know how fuc ked up your mentality is and how deluded most religious people are.

U have right to your opinion..

Thank U Asia Man with China Mentality.. cheesy
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by 004gist: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Pacesetter123:
I know we Christians preaches different thing at different times.But de Bible should be our final court of abitration concerning any Christian matter.Among all de women Jesus casted out demons from,was dere anyone he said he was having sexual intimacy with? De answer is NO,if yes,den make reference to the Bible.
Now listen to wot Jesus said concerning marriage in de spiritual realm.....Ye do err,in de resurrection day,there will be no marriage nor giving in marriage.For ye shall be like Angels in Heaven.(Matt.20:30).
Dis implies dat angels in Heaven do not engage in sexual intimacy,and so does de demons we r talking about here cos dey are fallen angels.

Thats God's original plan, angels don't angeage in sex... but here we are talking of demons that comes to steal blessings, hijack peoples breakthrough, courses problems in their lives... And you must understand that the realm we are is under constant attack by the forces of darkness.

Brother I have seen and experienced all this.

Don't argue with those who have experienced it and we are telling you such a thing exist.
And crying to God to deliver his people.

He who wears a shoe knows where it hurts them. You haven't experienced it and you have no knowledge of it.

Have you seen someone walks up or appeared to you while praying telling you I will marry u else you won't have children or all your children will be male child. Or there will be no peace between you and your husband? Like physically then he disappeared and you still see that person in dreams trying to molest you and u wake up see seamen on you and most times pain in your private part.

The above I wrote there is what my brother wife is passing through and right now all 5 children are girls. She says she sees it with her eyes.

Finally listen to occult grand master by iyk Nathan. You can get it on YouTube. And also read a book on how to overcome witcraft by same iyk. He tried to explain this issue there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDZh-NxKVz0

Don't wait for an event to happen in the bible before you agree it is in existence. The devil won't allow you know he is in operation rather he wants his victim to be ignorant of his presence.

Most people claiming that there is no God, devil, witches and etc are actually agents of the forces of darkness.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Pacesetter123(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2019
004gist:

Thats God's original plan, angels don't angeage in sex... but here we are talking of demons that comes to steal blessings, hijack peoples breakthrough, courses problems in their lives... And you must understand that the realm we are is under constant attack by the forces of darkness.

Brother I have seen and experienced all this.

Don't argue with those who have experienced it and we are telling you such a thing exist.
And crying to God to deliver his people.

He who wears a shoe knows where it hurts them. You haven't experienced it and you have no knowledge of it.

Have you seen someone walks up or appeared to you while praying telling you I will marry u else you won't have children or all your children will be male child. Or there will be no peace between you and your husband? Like physically then he disappeared and you still see that person in dreams trying to molest you and u wake up see seamen on you and most times pain in your private part.

The above I wrote there is what my brother wife is passing through and right now all 5 children are girls. She says she sees it with her eyes.

Finally listen to occult grand master by iyk Nathan. You can get it on YouTube. And also read a book on how to overcome witcraft by same iyk. He tried to explain this issue there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDZh-NxKVz0

Don't wait for an event to happen in the bible before you agree it is in existence. The devil won't allow you know he is in operation rather he wants his victim to be ignorant of his presence.

Most people claiming that there is no God, devil, witches and etc are actually agents of the forces of darkness.

Ok..oo.We pray God help all of us as his children dat we are!
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Elamin21(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Spirits wives or husband are real speaking from experience.
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I've done the maths and the English. You are amazing!
Explain and kowaciate how u did d maths abd English dear?

lolz smiley
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
kabarka:

i dont know where to start with you.
You are simply wrong.

The Bible confirmed it that spirit angels that were interested in women had to transform into human flesh first before taking earthly women as wives
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Lonelypacifist6: 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
The illiterate has only read one book you can which of two books it is
Science invalidating all Religious bullcrap
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2019
realmindz:
Religion is darkness , it's a product of ignorance...
Science is the way to answer questions, it' provides logical and practical approach to problems....

With increase in knowledge, many superstitious beliefs are buried..
Once upon a time, epilepsy was demonic possession...but science has brought light to such dark and ignorant belief system.

There are no mysteries but ignorance
you are 100%right.
The problem is now even much more complicated, there now doctors and lawyers who are now pastors. They are corrupting every aspect of professionalism
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by princfred(m): 5:20am On Aug 18, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
I ve slept with one for 8yrs begining from when am 12 , cheesy i laugh you op lmao
Ehn wharis dis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.