Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” (43363 Views)

Nursing Mum Discovers Methylated Spirit In A Vitamins Syrup She Bought In Imo / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / A Misconception That Adenomyosis Can Be Self-healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by anonimi: 5:31am On Aug 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Because the spiritual controls the physical tongue

Since na you, in satirical mode, make I nack you one meme for your spiritual Sunday pleasure grin
Such a pity that I missed the thread when it must have been a hot topic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by anonimi: 5:33am On Aug 18, 2019
Kyrx:
I beg to disagree partly grin The legend of spirit husbands and wives are well documented in our histories all over the world from one culture to another, and now that reminds me of Incubus and Succubus, they are all real.

I'm not totally disputing your write up, as science seems to have answers to many of this phenomenon. But nevertheless, we can't totally discard the spiritual realm.

Edited:Please visualize me and put me in your prayers, I'm seriously ill and want to be heal, thank you all

You should have provided details of your illness to determine how far medical science can assist with prayers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by AngelicBeing: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2019
anonimi:

Since na you, in satirical mode, make I nack you one meme for your spiritual Sunday pleasure grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
tongue

1 Like

Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by realmindz: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Because the spiritual controls the physical tongue

And I guess Nigeria is doing well compared to the rest if the world in controlling the physical
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by realmindz: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2019
blujoi:
Bro, the marks weren’t there previously. I am quite certain about that and I was very lucid that night, so I know exactly what happened and it was very scary. There are things that cannot be explained away. I don’t know if what it was but something tried to strangle her that night.

That's the way of Africans, we just take it mysterious and tag it spiritual.....that's why we are lazy thinkers and backward.
Let this happen in a civilised country and compare the intelligence towards investigation.
A serial killer or rapist might be on the loose.
Tell me which finger prints the demon left behind on her neck...or demon don dey get finger print?
And since you are quite sure and there when everything happen, you should be picked up for questioning
Pls go and see a movie like Sherlock Holmes
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by realmindz: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:

At least u make sense in a churchous way.
Tell them.
We are slaves to our mentality.

The brain is super powerful.
What u feed it is what it will continuously give u back.

U don't believe in this, it will never come near ur subconcious.

U miss your darling, u will always have dreams connected to the opposite sex.
What is hard for people to understand here?

Third world countries still believing in what they don't have answers to. They cling onto it even if explanation is giving them as it makes them secured in their ignorance.
Just like when u catch a thief, he will tell you it's the devil.
Apportioning blames everywhere.

Its very normal for people that have sex hormones to be stimulated more than usual at some certain point especially when the cells are in relaxed form.
Nobody is doing u anything.
The image u conjure is what u see.

When u stop feeding yourselves with all these baseless thoughts, they will leave u alone.

I never believed in any of them and never experienced so.

A pastor will look at a fine young girl and say she is possessed of spirit husband.
One told me my spirit husband is in one sea. I told him to tell me the name of the sea so I will go there and break his neck cheesy
The guy see say I no be market and let me be.
Spirit husband ke cheesy

You are the kinds of people we need to populate this nation not these religiously sick mentally insufficient ones.
Young beautiful girls are the targets of these uselsess men of dogs, over religious parents cause lots of problems in their children's lives..take their children to pastors and they start labelling them different names, of being possessed or suffering generational curses.
The males have their mind programmed from childhood of being cursed to fail, the females are programmed to believe in spiritual husbands.....they carry such mindset till adulthood.
The mind is very powerful
Re: Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
anonimi:

Being religious isn't same as being Godly. Nigeria is a very religious nation amongst many other things but being Godly is not a part of what we are.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mango Worms Aka Mango Fly: What You Need To Know About (VIDEO) / 490 New COVID-19 Cases, 274 Discharged And 31 Deaths On June 16 - (7397 Tested) / Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.