Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! (937 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! by Beke2020: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Good day ma,

My twin sister is involved with a man that I know is a Casanova and she does not care. This man is actually like my boss. We work in the same company but not the same unit. Everyone knows this guy as a man who likes ladies.

Yes,he has tried his way with me several times and failed. Its common knowledge how he sleeps with ladies. Even married ladies. He found out about my twin sister on my facebook page. He started talking to her behind my back and they started dating. I only found out two months after.

I tried to tell my sister how bad this guy is but she is not listening. This man has like 3 or 4 baby mamas o. He is fine,no doubt,has lots of money. And many ladies like my sister fall for his charms. I was really angry he was dating my sister but my sister asked me to mind my business,that she is a grown up lady.

My mom had to come in. She sided with me and forbade my sister from having anything to do with this man but Nma will not listen. Nma has always been the more stubborn of us twins. She always.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-sisters-goal-is-to-be-his-5th-baby-mama-please-advise/
Re: My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
K
Re: My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! by ednut1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Fake story

1 Like

Re: My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
since you have been on nairaland have u seen anyone that has given a reasonable advice before, or have you seen anyone say they have gotten a reasonable advice before. pls seek ur advise anywhere but nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! by Beke2020: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lively Stones is a support group. A no *judgment zone*.

We provide support, *counsel* and, *prayers* for marriages and relationships to strive especially in a dark world where marriages and relationships are failing. 

Our goal is to be your listening ear when you need someone to talk to in confidence.....providing emotional support when you need it.

Join via link below����https:///Gs7FMA2QWgWBWme3rgeVjp
Re: My Sister’s Goal Is To Be His 5th Baby Mama: Please Advise! by starstaz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beke2020:
Lively Stones is a support group. A no *judgment zone*.

We provide support, *counsel* and, *prayers* for marriages and relationships to strive especially in a dark world where marriages and relationships are failing. 

Our goal is to be your listening ear when you need someone to talk to in confidence.....providing emotional support when you need it.

Join via link below����https:///Gs7FMA2QWgWBWme3rgeVjp

Toh.

So u guys do really exist. We shall be kind to ur totori next time we jam here! Then.

(1) (Reply)

My First Gay Wedding / Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating / Please Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.