Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Anyone (941 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Please anyone,How can i make like 5 to10k before 1st of Jan,i need to settle some debts and buy foodstuff for my parent..if dere is anytin anyone can share with me that i can do to get dt plz share...I don't want this year to go without doing dz..bn praying but faith without work is dead..
Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2019
PROPHETmichael:
Below is your post you did in August...How far
Even tryin to rebrand so i can have dem posted on i.g ,its seasonal.its wont help me within the next few days,except God's will

Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Every1 is just viewing no one is ready to help,i think i v to remove dz off sad
Re: Please Anyone by akube34: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
issylarry:
Every1 is just viewing no one is ready to help,i think i v to remove dz off sad
help urself bro

its the reality of today
All man for himself

2 Likes

Re: Please Anyone by stanliwise(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
issylarry:
Please anyone,How can i make like 5 to10k before 1st of Jan,i need to settle some debts and buy foodstuff for my parent..if dere is anytin anyone can share with me that i can do to get dt plz share...I don't want this year to go without doing dz..bn praying but faith without work is dead..
Hahahhahahha please don't make me laugh. You had more than 300 days before now, what did you do all those time.

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone by czarina(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
stanliwise:
Hahahhahahha please don't make me laugh. You had more than 300 days before now, what did you do all those time.
The same question I was going to ask. grin
Re: Please Anyone by stanliwise(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:
The same question I was going to ask. grin
Dont mind him.
he has forgotten that there is time for everything.
Although I like the fact he wants to work, I really do.
But whoever must go to the farm at night, is likely to go alone.

2 Likes

Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
akube34:
help urself bro

its the reality of today
All man for himself
Yes man,to be a man no b beans

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
stanliwise:
Responsibilies my broda .

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
why dont you use your own business for that...Mr music producer/sound engineer?!

issylarry:

I know the in and out of music business,i am a Music producer and a sound designer.
I know more about digital distribution and strategical promotion .

I am ready to work with u..no charges,i will produces for u for free and u will promote it your self..i can also teach you music business and how you can get paid in music,but for that you will pay..

But money asides, I can put you through some steps where u can great grounds and uniqueness in music industry.

Hills records brands upcoming artistes or artistes who are starters

Check my i.g:@ larry_lahrey
And @Hills_record
My number is on my timeline gor whatsapp chat..

Note: its optional
Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
why dont you use your own business for that...Mr music producer/sound engineer?!

I'm good man,all sorted.Just got a way out ..have u ever bn in a situation when responsibilities is more than u can handle..just thank ur star say no b naija u dey
Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
akube34:
help urself bro

its the reality of today
All man for himself
Best advice ever,thanks man
Re: Please Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
issylarry:

I'm good man,all sorted.Just got a way out ..have u ever bn in a situation when responsibilities is more than u can handle..just thank ur star say no b naija u dey

when that happens, i have family, friends, acquaintances, colleagues, neighbors, strangers living down my street etc that i could ask for help, before asking online total strangers.
Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

when that happens, i have family, friends, acquaintances, colleagues, neighbors, strangers living down my street etc that i could ask for help, before asking online total strangers.
Sorry not every1 has all dz,u cant always compare ursef to people u don't knw why they must v come online to do that or beside people online who you think are strangers are d best to help u because they would do it willinglgy,there are some people online that cud help u with a job ur friends can't help u with...n besides not everybody feels comfortable askin people for things facially,some r shy and some protects their integrity..
Baba..responsibilities pass responsibilities o

Abeg come naija come hustle for street make u knw as e dey go..

So mr.brown if u don't have a job to help why not just face fron na..ha ha people sha..dem no go help dem go dey abuse u

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
issylarry:

Sorry not every1 has all dz,u cant always compare ursef to people u don't knw why they must v come online to do that or beside people online who you think are strangers are d best to help u because they would do it willinglgy,there are some people online that cud help u with a job ur friends can't help u with...n besides not everybody feels comfortable askin people for things facially,some r shy and some protects their integrity..
Baba..responsibilities pass responsibilities o
Abeg come naija come hustle for street make u knw as e dey go..

wait a sec...are you saying you have NO family, NO friends, NO acquaintances, NO colleagues, NO neighbors, NO strangers living down my street etc.... and that your only solution is to beg total strangers online?!?!?!

So mr.brown if u don't have a job to help why not just face fron na..ha ha people sha..dem no go help dem go dey abuse u

lol so now you are not begging for free money any longer, na job you dey seek?!?!?!
Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

seek?!?!?!
Now u misunderstood d context of my msg,i said who knows what could quickly raise up to 5 to 10k bfre 1st..i neva did begged for.money..next time learn to read and understand well

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

wa?!
I know u are one mama's boy...I dont need to drag anythin with u....

1 Like

Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

!
Na me dey waste my time dey follow u drag rubbish.
Re: Please Anyone by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
issylarry:
Na me dey waste my time dey follow u drag rubbish.

come back, your future maga could be on my timeline.... lol!

Re: Please Anyone by issylarry(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

lol!

U b pikin

(1) (Reply)

"Slap His Dick If He Cheats On You" - Lady / Don’t Rush Into Marriage / Shocking Things My Husband’s Side Chick Taught Me About Sex And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.