Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) (45890 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Adukpe19(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Him village people at work now!! Him MARRY her ooo. Weda him like or not!!!

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Pat081: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amozever12:
Mtchew... D guyis a FOOL . What kind of expensive joke is that ODE
Pls who is the fool if not the gal that can not use her brain
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Rotji(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is very very bad, such people should be treated like rapists. You can't ridicule a lady like that in the presence of friends, colleagues and others just for the fun of it. So because some foolish guy did this and trended now other foolish boys want to trend too ehn?! Do they even care how embarrassed their so-called girlfriends will feel?

We need to start calling out such men so this nonsense will stop, if they carry out this prank on his own sister or daughter will he find it funny?!

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Made4naijalove:
A male corper draws the attention of other corpers as he knelt down before his girlfriend who was smiling and extremely excited about getting proposed to.

unfortunately it turned out to be a prank on her side,

Do you think he went too far?

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/a-male-corper-pranks-his-girlfriend-with-a-fake-proposal-video/

This is NOT funny.

You are simply ridiculing another human being.

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Did this corper ever message u say marriage dey outdated? Abeg where your sense go?
Yes.
Jump into the lagoon pls
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Too many vagina worshipers in the thread feeling sorry for the woman

3 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's an insult
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Funkybabee:
It's an insult

get a life. It's called a prank
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Rotji:
This is very very bad, such people should be treated like rapists. You can't ridicule a lady like that in the presence of friends, colleagues and others just for the fun of it. So because some foolish guy did this and trended now other foolish boys want to trend too ehn?! Do they even care how embarrassed their so-called girlfriends will feel?

We need to start calling out such men so this nonsense will stop, if they carry out this prank on his own sister or daughter will he find it funny?!
What about ladies that reject guy's public proposal?? Are those guys not scorned by friends , colleagues etc too??
What the guy did (if real) is wrong but don't let us be extreme about it!!!
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
You want every one to be like you so you call them names when they act differently. How bad, not everyone is senseless

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
He went too far.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ryan03:
You want every one to be like you so you call them names when they act differently. How bad, not everyone is senseless
it's a joke for godsake.

Someone can't joke in peace again? Why? Because it's a woman? GTFOH.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Everyone crying for the woman.

Cry Babies.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
it's a joke for godsake.

Someone can't joke in peace again? Why? Because it's a woman? GTFOH.
You toy with someone's feelings like this all in the name of being funny and you think its ok? I would have said same if it was a guy being toyed with this way, now go hide your head in shame

1 Like

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ryan03:
You toy with someone's feelings like this all in the name of being funny and you think its ok? I would have said same if it was a guy being toyed with this way, now go hide your head in shame
people joke ALL the time.

Get out of your feelings.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Omoagro: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
For me that is the end of the relationship. Don't play with people's emotions. When he will be ready to propose, I will no longer be available
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
patoski39:
dem dn old like dat?
yeepa won tidagba won doko ju aja lo
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
people joke ALL the time.
Get out of your feelings.
tongue
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
durubennie:
If dis tin no enter frontpage call me goat

Goat
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ryan03:
tongue
mah niggah
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Goat
it's in front page?
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Brainboxfid(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
at her age, what is she doing with immature dude??
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:
Hmmmm...
Warning: don't try this at home.
Especially with Nigeria ladies above 30 years.

With ladies as from 27 years up...
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
It's an unfortunate truth with many Nigerian men...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
bamidelee:

yeepa won tidagba
won doko ju aja lo
sorry, I no undastand swahili
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
patoski39:
sorry, I no undastand swahili
they love dick more than dog
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by frankobinna(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
durubennie:
If dis tin no enter frontpage call me goat

Goat
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by macfish101(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
Menh.... Don't try this on a bad day. It might be your last day.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
get a life. It's called a prank

keep shu+, I'm telling you It's an insult to a woman
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by OBINERO(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
I know his kind of person... He is those kind of guys that don't know the sensitivity nature of some joke. How can someone through up such expensive joke. I'm sorry for his future wife.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Funkybabee:

keep shu+, I'm telling you It's an insult to a woman
get a life

A woman is not god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.