Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,458 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) (45888 Views)

Man Faints In Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejected His Proposal (photos) / Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by purples25(f): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maybe he secretly hates her
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:34am On Aug 03, 2019
purples25:
Maybe he secretly hates her
Seems naija people don't understand jokes,comedy,humor and the likes.

N that includes U!!!
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

N that includes U!!!
women are stuck up

No sense of humor totally
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by purples25(f): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2019
luminouz:

N that includes U!!!

But she would've thought it was real and besides, this is something she really wants.

Its like you want something for more than five years and someone says ' hey, I finally got it for you! ' You're so happy for some minutes and then they tell you that that thing you've been waiting for five years and think you got is.........' Oh I'm just kidding! Its a joke ! '

Female or male, why would anyone play with someone's dream no matter how small it seems.

Well, no biggie, i think she'll get over it.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by funshint(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2019
This generation sef....just like to prank with anything. There are some things you don't joke with. If that lady reason him mata...I juz pity the guy.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2019
funshint:
This generation sef....just like to prank with anything. There are some things you don't joke with. If that lady reason him mata...I juz pity the guy.
If we can prank about death we can Prank about anything
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2019
purples25:

But she would've thought it was real and besides, this is something she really wants.

Its like you want something for more than five years and someone says ' hey, I finally got it for you! ' You're so happy for some minutes and then they tell you that that thing you've been waiting for five years and think you got is.........' Oh I'm just kidding! Its a joke ! '

Female or male, why would anyone play with someone's dream no matter how small it seems.

Well, no biggie, i think she'll get over it.
that's why its a prank

If it was something she didn't want the prank would have been pointless.

You ladies just hunger for marriage a little too much

2 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by Sandalili(f): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Hmmmm...
Warning: don't try this at home.
Especially with Nigeria ladies above 30 years.

I swear
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by purples25(f): 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:
that's why its a prank

If it was something she didn't want the prank would have been pointless.

You ladies just hunger for marriage a little too much

Abi.....

And the boys are running away cheesy
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by odomat(f): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Good day, thanks once again for your votes in the 1st stage of this contest.
Kindly take a moment to go through the link below to help COLE IREOLUWAKIITAN ZURIEL advance to the 3rd stage of the PEARS BABY OF THE YEAR 2019 Contest. Your vote counts, please share this post as only 15 babies will selected out of 500 ...Thank you

https://pears.ourcontest.io/r5K3c0/qtM35?w=76934205&e=223668610
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
ubunja:

Yes.
Jump into the lagoon pls

Chai ya mama waste Toto born u.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Chai ya mama waste Toto born u.
stop insulting women
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2019
ubunja:
stop insulting women

But you idiots can insult a woman. Oh I forgot, it's women only when they are ya mother. Go straff ya mama and stop disturbing me. Ewu.
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

But you idiots can insult a woman. Oh I forgot, it's women only when they are ya mother. Go straff ya mama and stop disturbing me. Ewu.
I personally don't care if you insult my mother. If she's a hoe she's a hoe. But really we don't need any more idiots. We are enough as we are. Be better.

2 Likes

Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by TheQuirkyPen993: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
ubunja:
I personally don't care if you insult my mother. If she's a hoe she's a hoe. But really we don't need any more idiots. We are enough as we are. Be better.

Go and Bleep the bitxh then. Idiot son of a slut smiley grin
Re: A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Go and Bleep the bitxh then. Idiot son of a slut smiley grin
it's nice to insult hey. Enjoy it.

It's free pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.