Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

dd - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dd (7482 Views)

dd / dd / dd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dd by ShyOne(f): 2:03am On Oct 18, 2010
Congratulations and Good Luck to you 190

Learn alot and be careful

Don't forget Omolola1

You and She made a very cute couple

Mobo, don't hurt Omolola with those comments.

Be a bit more sensitive

How was your birthday?
Re: dd by MrCork21: 2:15am On Oct 18, 2010
hmm, I suspect 190 has pregnant Omolola and escape to London undecided

Madam dont worry, we will cappture him!!! wink
Re: dd by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:02am On Oct 18, 2010
ibkaye:

Osaka cheesy

Hello IBkaye,

i live in Tokyo, its feels good to know someone is around here, how are you?
Re: dd by tpiah: 3:05am On Oct 18, 2010
mobo444 dances to the sound of his own drum.

he's the one drumming and also the one swaying to the drum.

anyway, by inner london do you mean peckham or did you mean to name a posh area but nothing came to mind while you were typing.
Re: dd by moonraker(m): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2010
@ ibkaye

wow ok!!! we can meet up if u dont mind!!! or maybe u could pm me yur number??

dont worry, i am pretty straight up and i dont stalker people,
Re: dd by Tinksh(f): 3:44am On Oct 18, 2010
teeboyseve:

You mean sex with those broke backside white girls in clubs and pubs, Guy the best white chick is a working class babe,and they are hard to get I swear, not those dirty white girls on benefits all their life with smelly cigarette odour. Sex hungry white girls. Goodluck 190.

As a white girl i totally agree! You got to be careful of the skanky ones. All cultures have the good and the bad, the classy and the crap!!!
Re: dd by 190: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2010
[size=38pt]I NEVER CALLED YOU, WHY FABRICATE A STORY ON ME!![/size]
Re: dd by Omolola1(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2010
Mobo, I have heard u, i know u re referring to me, no qualms. I wish him luck.
Re: dd by MissyB3(f): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2010
Rotflmao!!! Prof. think say I don craze. grin grin grin grin Chei NL don kill me!

So, 190 is the loss and the gain? grin grin grin grin He don reach Eng werrin? Nor be only.
Small time e go be student of UCLAUniversity of Bradford . grin grin
Re: dd by sohiemi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
Please omolola don't feel bad.am sure were aware of 190's departure.don't let mobo make u sad
Re: dd by Omolola1(f): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2010
Am not sad
Re: dd by 190: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
well nah una know o,

mukina lock dis thread plez!
Re: dd by MOBO444(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
dd
Re: dd by sohiemi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
Re: dd by IgboGirl(f): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2010
oh please poster, cut the crap, will ya? the only reason Nigerian men go after white women is for papers! funny thing is yall always go for the fat ugly white women *tufiakwa*
Re: dd by Dsense(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2010
190:

well nah una know o,

mukina lock dis thread plez!
U've headed to England .why .That country na bad country ooo grin grin grin.Make u take am easy. grin grin
Goodluck to u man.
Re: dd by Tinksh(f): 12:32am On Oct 19, 2010
IgboGirl:

oh please poster, cut the crap, will ya? the only reason Nigerian men go after white women is for papers! funny thing is yall always go for the fat ugly white women *tufiakwa*

White women, like black women, have a lot more to offer than papers! angry If you want to insult the poster go for it but try not to use another race to do it!! Colour is supposed to mean nothing!! Each to there own.
Re: dd by MsPotato(f): 2:17am On Oct 19, 2010
Black girls. WHite girls, Who gives a sh1t!

Anyways, thank God you did not mention Yellow girls grin tongue
Re: dd by Tinksh(f): 2:54am On Oct 19, 2010
Im just so tired of the 'fat, ugly, white woman' crap. It would be like me saying 'gold digging black woman', i would never fall to that crap. So tired of it and even more surprised it came from a woman.
Re: dd by MsPotato(f): 3:27am On Oct 19, 2010
Tink_sh:

Im just so tired of the 'fat, ugly, white woman' crap. It would be like me saying 'gold digging black woman', i would never fall to that crap. So tired of it and even more surprised it came from a woman.

Sorry dear. Dont get angry over that. Its just a general point of view and people tend to focus more on the negative side than the positive . . . Unfortunately. . . . . embarassed
Re: dd by Tinksh(f): 3:31am On Oct 19, 2010
I apoligise if i offended. Stereotypes of any kind make me a little crazy. smiley
Re: dd by MsPotato(f): 3:43am On Oct 19, 2010
Tink_sh:

I apoligise if i offended. Stereotypes of any kind make me a little crazy. smiley

I use to be that way untill the day I come to discover that people are always bound to judge and say bad things about you no matter what. . . Including your own family. . .

In the end of that day, it got all my emotions work up and it wasted my day. . . So now adays, I dont really want to bother much what people says cause it only will upset you and not make you any better., sad
Re: dd by IgboGirl(f): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2010
Tink_sh:

White women, like black women, have a lot more to offer than papers! angry  If you want to insult the poster go for it but try not to use another race to do it!! Colour is supposed to mean nothing!! Each to there own.

why are u being all emotional over what i said? are u fat and ugly? where u used for papers? if your answer to these questions are no then i dont get why you are catching feelings.

i speak from what i've seen and noticed around me. Nigerian men that i've come across that married white women (the fat and ugly ones) did it for papers! it's a trend among Nigerian men.

Tink_sh:

you already think of saying 'gold digging black woman' u probably get the urge to say it sometimes but u just dont have the guts. but hey knock urself out and it wont even bother me, u know why? cos i aint no gold digger!
Re: dd by member27: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2010
And why is this news ? not like he went to heaven/hell, whichever his case may be
Re: dd by johnterry4: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2010
U guys are so funny.this is a big movie and 190,omolola,and d mentally disturbed mobo are star actors in it.d movie was written and produced by 190 and directed by mobo.na wah o.una don believe them sef.which england d guy go?d england based in ajegunle cos its definitely not d england in europe.
@190,u are gettng popular wit these silly stuffs
Re: dd by Tinksh(f): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2010
IgboGirl:

why are u being all emotional over what i said? are u fat and ugly? where u used for papers? if your answer to these questions are no then i dont get why you are catching feelings.

i speak from what i've seen and noticed around me. Nigerian men that i've come across that married white women (the fat and ugly ones) did it for papers! it's a trend among Nigerian men.

you already think of saying 'gold digging black woman' u probably get the urge to say it sometimes but u just dont have the guts. but hey knock urself out and it wont even bother me, u know why? cos i aint no gold digger!

I dont say it or think it, i have only heard that phrase on here. Nowhere else. Maybe they are ugly and fat to you but your not the one dating them. Drives me mad when some people feel free to say anything then jump down someones throat for turning it around to them. So i am doing the jumping!! my point is you wouldnt be happy if i said that so why would i be happy with what you said. Its the assumption that a Nigerian guy is only with a white women for papers too. You must live in a very small world.
Re: dd by 190: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
this thread has been locked!!

everyone should return home!
Re: dd by annawhite(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
MOBO im so dissapointed that u could stoop this low,even if u wan lie u no fit lie well
at first na england,now na inner london
aw cud u?
Re: dd by Daytonbale: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE MENACE EVERY BODY IS AWARE INCLUDING ESKIMOS , BUT MOST OF THEM ARE GOOD,LOVING AND CARING AND DOES NOT DEMAND MUCH FROM YOU, I THINK THAT ONE IS GOD SENT. THEY ALSO HAVE APOSTOLIC SANCTIMONIOUS LOL.

ENJOY 190
Re: dd by johnterry4: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
190, i wont advice u to go to london cos the police will arrest u for ur yahoo yahoo biz
Re: dd by Kelvinj(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
dont mind those 2 lousy bois claiming 2 be in inner/outter london abi na mexico. Both of em are probably chilling some where in aba main market hidding from kidnappers smoking ganja
Re: dd by johnterry4: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
[size=18pt]mobo44 and 190-menace to nairaland[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin At 22.. Am I On The Right Path / Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) / Why Does Seun Osewa Look Like Actress Efe Irele's Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.