Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! (10032 Views)

Gain More Flesh And Weight To Your Boobs And Dick / This Particular Stuff is A Thorn On The Flesh Of Many People Nowadays / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by tabithababy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by AmandaLuv(f): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:

Your low self esteem z slower than that of a snail.
So this z your best punchlines.......
Listen mopskull.....go shake your gaddam tambourine elsewhere.

Decorated goat
As a woman I'm disappointed at u.

#classless

U r welcome to insult me.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by ahnie: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
SensualMan1:
Same way u run ur mouth that made ur husband turn u into a punching bag.
I see u gradually deleting all ur posts lamenting about ur husband.
No difference between Greatresearcher's lamentations and ur lamentations about ur husband too.
Pig
Came here mocking another lady while her own home in shambles. Spits on u ahnie.
Truth is some of u women r toxic and bitter.

Online heroine, Husband's punching bag grin

You're still not making sense...I thought you said you knew grin. grin.
Pls ugrade your punchlines....it's still mundane.

Your mother should be STONED for raising an slowpoke like you!
You deserved to be drowned with a bag of cement tied to your back

What do I even expects from an idiot that
Spanks his parents.

You're so pained after the said girl turned down your amorous advances.

You're not as intelligent as I thought (spits)
On the flip side...aren't you ashamed sending your nudes to the little girl old enough to be your kid sister.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by HalimasexyDiva(f): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by HalimasexyDiva(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:

You're still not making sense...I thought you said you knew grin. grin.
Pls ugrade your punchlines....it's still mundane.

Your mother should be STONED for raising an slowpoke like you!
You deserved to be drowned with a bag of cement tied to your back

What do I even expects from an idiot that
Spanks his parents.

You're so pained after the said girl turned down your amorous advances.

You're not as intelligent as I thought (spits)
On the flip side...aren't you ashamed sending your nudes to the little girl old enough to be your kid sister.

Madam u are an embodiment of embarrassment to married women.

Apologies if my comments offend u but how does your husband cope with a Vile person like you?
You sound like a market woman. All these are not necessary.

*Goes back into my hut sipping kunu.*

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 22, 2019
SensualMan1:
You must be an ediot. Do I know u b**ch?
Or r u this slow?

U r married with two kids and from Delta state thats fine. Do not let me dig u out. You have a wonderful history here.

Do not think urself to be brave on NL while ur husband pummels u at home.

I know more than u think.

Iffa hear piiiim from u.

Be warned.
cc ahnie is this true?

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by bogdaddy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Don’t you have a brother? Maybe you need a bad guy as your bf
UyaiIncomparabl:
I created this topic in the food section yesterday but the suggestions there aren't convincing, hence I had to bring it here.

How do I add small flesh to my already existing weight? angry

Children that are supposed to kneel and greet me don't do that because they possibly think we are agemates. Why would they imagine such? I mean, I was very present when most of them were born. I even changed their diapers. It gets me depressed everyday, that I sometimes feel like drinking sniper.

Just imagine, yesterday, I sent one of the little devil an errand and he had the guts to eat my 20N change, when I asked, he wanted to put up a fight. I quickly ran away for my life because i am too soft. I cannot withstand stress. On my own hard earned money that I suffered for. He ran away with the change, and he's just 18 years old. These teenagers ehn. I wept, profusely. That one passed sha. Another eight year old refused going on an errand for me because I wouldn't give him 30N when he requested. How dare he? On my sweat? I wanted to beat him but he shouted at me and I ran inside.

So, tell me, how can I finally add weight so I can scare off these naughty kids who wouldn't let me be. I want the fat to circulate to my hips and butt. How will I do it?

Lalasticlala. Please help a daughter.
Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by cerpvad(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2020
Have sex regularly, eat good food and watch your weight rise.
UyaiIncomparabl:
I created this topic in the food section yesterday but the suggestions there aren't convincing, hence I had to bring it here.

Children that are supposed to kneel and greet me don't do that because they possibly think we are agemates. Why would they imagine such? I mean, I was very present when most of them were born. I even changed their diapers. It gets me depressed everyday, that I sometimes feel like drinking sniper.

Just imagine, yesterday, I sent one of the little devil an errand and he had the guts to eat my 20N change, when I asked, he wanted to put up a fight. I quickly ran away for my life because i am too soft. I cannot withstand stress. On my own hard earned money that I suffered for. He ran away with the change, and he's just 18 years old. These teenagers ehn. I wept, profusely. That one passed sha. Another eight year old refused going on an errand for me because I wouldn't give him 30N when he requested. How dare he? On my sweat? I wanted to beat him but he shouted at me and I ran inside.

So, tell me, how can I finally add weight so I can scare off these naughty kids who wouldn't let me be. I want the fat to circulate to my hips and butt. How will I do it?

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by kcij(f): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2020
How much do you have sex?
Try swallowing or taking in a lot of cum. undecided
Yes, that is my answer. Let me also join you since you have chosen to be mad.
And if you need anyone to help you with that, daddy is here. tongue

Baddest
Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by iamyemiakins(m): 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have you now finally added ur desired flesh/weight?

Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by pozehnani(f): 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
You don't need to put on weight. What you need is to gym since the purpose is for intimidation.grin

Very funny.grin.
Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by AlphaSoul: 6:48am On Apr 03, 2021
ThothHermes:
It's a bit antediluvian to want to command respect by being physically imposing. Chances are they won't respect you no matter how big you become. How big can you even grow anyway?
Give them something to respect; your aura, your brains, project mysteriousness. Also be independent. Don't "send them message" unless it is absolutely necessary.
Nigerians worship money. I would suggest telling them to keep the change on occasion. Not always though as it could have unintended consequences.

I suspect the adults around do not regard you highly as well. The kids take their cue from them most probably.

This is the second ridiculous thread you are creating in succession.
Hope all is well

How old are you by the way
grin
Re: Help! I Want To Add Enough Flesh! by MunchHouse: 8:34pm On May 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lost Ibom child. You don't know about fattening room abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poor And Un-intelligent People Should Not Procreate. / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? / How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.