Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Stain His Sheets And Walk Away If It Gets Him Aggravated!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stain His Sheets And Walk Away If It Gets Him Aggravated!! (609 Views)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / MIKE'S ROMANCE TRUTHS - The Woman Who Knows The Man She Needs Usually Gets Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stain His Sheets And Walk Away If It Gets Him Aggravated!! by Petlizjudith(f): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
LADIES ONLY:Are you anxious about whether that man loves you or not?,Judith is here to help.

Love can be very tricky,as beautiful as it is,it can also be scary.A man can say he loves you a million times and not mean it,he can be very sweet to you and not love you,he can do the fakest thing to you and still say he loves you.This comes with a lot of trouble,and a lot of us keep our guard up until we are sure he feels a certain way in order to keep away from hurt and pain.

Often times,we have questions like;''DOES HE LOVE ME?,IS HE MESSING WITH ME?,AM I JUST A GAME TO HIM?,I THINK HE LOVES ME" ringing in our heads.And yes,finding the answers to these questions are not always easy,but definitely not impossible.That potential for devastation and heartbreak makes us doubt every"I LOVE YOU'',even when men immerse themselves in our life,we still doubt them.

There are many ways and undeniable signs to figure out whether a man is really in love with you,but out of those many signs,i want share one tip with you.
As ridiculous as this might sound,it surprisingly works ,it's a sure-fit tip that has being proven effective by many women.
If you are still not sure whether that man loves you,then get in his bed while menstruating,allow your flow to stain his bed and fake a deep sleep.

Love is tolerant,it is very patient and compassionate,love is kind and selfless.If a man truly loves you, a menstrual stain on his bed sheets will never aggravate him.I had the opportunity to meet Karel Omahe.Jones,many people call her as a "relationship witch",she shared her experiences with her husband while they were still dating.
Karel made a statement;''Men are easily irritated by little things,and they don't always hide it when something or someone irritates them,its something they can't control.If you stain a man's sheets with your monthly flow,and instead of getting aggravated,he wakes you,changes the sheets and helps you wash up and change,then...he is not only in love with you,he is a keeper and you better hold on tight".

A man who does't love who will be very irritated,and not even at the stain of your monthly flow on his sheets but at you,some of them will low-key curse you,he will definitely be aggravated,some nasty men goes as far as beating the woman up.What other sign do you need to know he is a big ''NO'',you don't need any other person or sign to make you walk away from his sorry ass.
If you stain his sheets whether intentionally or unintentionally and he gets angry,please leave him and don't think twice about it.
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Stain His Sheets And Walk Away If It Gets Him Aggravated!! by CanadaOrBust: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Idus
Re: Stain His Sheets And Walk Away If It Gets Him Aggravated!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Petlizjudith:
LADIES ONLY:Are you anxious about whether that man loves you or not?,Judith is here to help.
Love can be very tricky,as beautiful as it is,it can also be scary.A man can say he loves you a million times and not mean it,he can be very sweet to you and not love you,he can do the fakest thing to you and still say he loves you.This comes with a lot of trouble,and a lot of us keep our guard up until we are sure he feels a certain way in order to keep away from hurt and pain.

MEN feel just the same way about women

Often times,we have questions like;''DOES HE LOVE ME?,IS HE MESSING WITH ME?,AM I JUST A GAME TO HIM?,I THINK HE LOVES ME" ringing in our heads.And yes,finding the answers to these questions are not always easy,but definitely not impossible.That potential for devastation and heartbreak makes us doubt every"I LOVE YOU'',even when men immerse themselves in our life,we still doubt them.

MEN feel just the same way about women

There are many ways and undeniable signs to figure out whether a man is really in love with you,but out of those many signs,i want share one tip with you.As ridiculous as this might sound,it surprisingly works ,it's a sure-fit tip that has being proven effective by many women.
If you are still not sure whether that man loves you,then get in his bed while menstruating,allow your flow to stain his bed and fake a deep sleep.

Not only is this DISGUSTING, but it will also show how DIRTY/CLUELESS you are about your cycle if you don't quickly get up and fix the issue at hand

Love is tolerant,it is very patient and compassionate,love is kind and selfless.If a man truly loves you, a menstrual stain on his bed sheets will never aggravate him.I had the opportunity to meet Karel Omahe.Jones,many people call her as a "relationship witch",she shared her experiences with her husband while they were still dating.
Karel made a statement;''Men are easily irritated by little things,and they don't always hide it when something or someone irritates them,its something they can't control.If you stain a man's sheets with your monthly flow,and instead of getting aggravated,he wakes you,changes the sheets and helps you wash up and change,then...he is not only in love with you,he is a keeper and you better hold on tight".

Love has certainly nothing to do with accepting any rubbish from a woman, because if that woman loved her man or HERSELF, she would first be sorry about such accident and do something about it, instead of laying just there expecting her partner to not being irritated about such accident, while this woman should know her cycle thus "know better".

Only a very immature person uses such cheap trick as a proof of love. As , I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, There is absolutely nothing wrong with being irritated by life issues or by little things that your partner'sdo.

A man who does't love who will be very irritated,and not even at the stain of your monthly flow on his sheets but at you,some of them will low-key curse you,he will definitely be aggravated,some nasty men goes as far as beating the woman up.What other sign do you need to know he is a big ''NO'',you don't need any other person or sign to make you walk away from his sorry ass.
If you stain his sheets whether intentionally or unintentionally and he gets angry,please leave him and don't think twice about it.

For sure, I would certainly understand these men not loving a woman who has to use cheap immature deluded tricks, in that relationship, for her own low self esteem issues. Such women would be the problem, NOT that said man being irritated at something as disgusting as menstruation.YES, Some men may be ok with such accident and the sight of it, others certainly won't.....and that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with love.

LOVE is about being comfortable being yourself, while loving/caring/respecting your partner... And certainly not about being fake about who you are and what you may (or not) like.
Re: Stain His Sheets And Walk Away If It Gets Him Aggravated!! by Jacqueline22(f): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Las las some guys go use the sheet buy Benz...

2 Likes

Re: Stain His Sheets And Walk Away If It Gets Him Aggravated!! by AryEmber(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Las las some guys go use the sheet buy Benz...
My sister, I didn't know we were thinking the same way oo

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Over Your Ex? / Quora Question: What Is Wrong With Nairaland? / Opinion: Can You Really Get A Wife Material On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.