Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (60960 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Chanchit: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lmao. Adeboye has suffered.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by frozen70(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lazy Nigerians....but I support them shaa. Papa Adeboye' boy(Osibanjo) is part of the people sponsoring encouraging the kidnappers.

Whatch your statement, you are answerable to it
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by frozen70(f): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lazy Nigerians....but I support them shaa. Papa Adeboye' boy(Osibanjo) is part of the people sponsoring encouraging the kidnappers.

Whatch your statement, you are answerable for it
Skyfornia:

Whatch your statement, you are answerable to it
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
All I can say is Good Morning sir. Keep praying while your boss is acting and his assistants keep denying.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by martowskin1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
sochima1989:
The way we attack churches on social media ehn..... Clear signal.... This generation is far heading to the left.

Religion was the last hope, but is obvious they have also failed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by InvertedHammer: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
/
I thought he bought private jets so that the ministry will not be slowed down. Are the pastors not good enough for the private jets? It seems the jets do not belong to the ministry after all.

This is a classic case of "armed robbers" jamming "tithe robbers" -- Robbery nonetheless.

Shebi his lackey Osibanjo said kidnapping is exaggerated?

/

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by bonnyhope: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Now He is talking abi? Because his members are directly affected....Nigerian men of God

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by israelmao(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
I divorce myself from casting aspersions on Pastor Adeboye.Who shall bring charge against God-elect? It's God that justifies.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by asha80(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ijebu ode axis?are we sure it is the ordinary commercial kidnapping or the other one lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by ozodigboo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Did Adeboye kidnap them?

Because I am not understanding undecided

So many children of hate who don't know the right quarters to direct their grievances to. angry
They're right.
Adeboye is a national figure whose words carry a lot of weight.
But he had refused to use that voice to criticize the current insecurity in the country because his boy Osibanjo is there.
Let him enjoy this one.
Eventually e go reach all man

13 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
even if he criticizes the government ,will that stop the kidnapping?... abegiiii

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by nathdim: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Adeboye can see vision 2020 but can see vision that 5 pastors under his nose would be kidnapped

6 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Isoduwa(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
I don't get, why are they blasted him?

Try write in English abeg make we for understand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by namio10: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
If southern regions break away from northern Sharia territory today, no shots shall be fired from any one to stop them, not even from the colonial master, Britain.

Twelve northern Nigeria states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal justice system since Obasanjo the 'unbeliever' became president in 1999. It's a quasi Republic of Arewa since then.

Southern Nigerians, sit down and ask yourselves question: did God make north and south regions one in 1914?

If no, why hope that Nigeria will be okay in future? Why subject your generations unborn to the same agonies you have passed through with Arewa Islamic states with their unending extreme Islam expansionism agenda?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by AngelicBeing: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
I thought he bought private jets so that the ministry will not be slowed down. Are the pastors not good enough for the private jets? It seems the jets do not belong to the ministry after all.

This is a classic case of "armed robbers" jamming "tithe robbers" -- Robbery nonetheless.

Shebi his lackey Osibanjo said kidnapping is exaggerated?

/
Hian, the private jet is not for all the pastors, it is for the inner caucus and Adeboye to enjoy grin

5 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by teelarryberry(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Why is it that when you see any comment of our Okoro brothers, the words fulani and Buhari must appear with hate directed towards them or anyone standing close to them?

De hate is mutual ,,since buhari called dem ,5% a hole president days touching comon ,,I he calls my region dat ,,I wouldn't love him either ,,de Ibo's dont hide dier feelings ,, just imagine almost every one of dem ,kind of hate buhari ,,is it a,coincident ,, na dem know

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Andrewkinggg: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Seriously you people should take it easy with this criticism. I'm a hard critic of Buhari nepotism and inconsideration.
None of you people ever thought these pastors were kidnapped by armed kidnappers and not these herdsmen that are been purported in some sectors of the media.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by namio10: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
NE...XT LE....VEL

Perhaps before 2023, Aso Rock must have gone to the kidnappers and their Jihadi conspirators in higher places.

All south of Nigeria must have become ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal codes by 2023.

Islamic Sharia Criminal codes include stoning women for adultery, cutting off fingers of thieves, death for blasphemy, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Rubbish and ingregients!

One by one all those that fostered this evil called Buhari on us will get a pinch of the salt.

Shey baba adeboye na inec chairman.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Ejusni(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Igbos on rampage
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Duggedised12(f): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Una nor dey tire? ,i ask again ,Nigerians una nor dey tire to pray? The prayer bank of Nigeria in heaven is fuller than that of other countries on earth and God is looking down to Nigerians saying "you have prayed enough ,now get to work".

5 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by BafanaBafana: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
teelarryberry:

De hate is mutual ,,since buhari called dem ,5% a hole president days touching comon ,,I he calls my region dat ,,I wouldn't love him either ,,de Ibo's dont hide dier feelings ,, just imagine almost every one of dem ,kind of hate buhari ,,is it a,coincident ,, na dem know
They hated Buhari before then please so thats an excuse. And for the records, Buhari never called them 5%, he said something about getting 5% support. And yes, leaders from the SE and SS sat down, wrote results and allocated 5% to Buhari in 2015.

I think the real reason is because they are hate filled.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by YahwehRocks: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Donating the midget VP comes with rewards. If adeboye speaks, what he was settled with and other benefits from booboo will be revealed and made public.

Those who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

Greedy, shameless, deceptive hypocritical old sell-out.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Chrisbeks: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
sochima1989:
The way we attack churches on social media ehn..... Clear signal.... This generation is far heading to the left.
The churches themselves are not trying, they are the ones messing their names up with all manner of rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by TSRC: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Why is it that when you see any comment of our Okoro brothers, the words fulani and Buhari must appear with hate directed towards them or anyone standing close to them?
Your Yoruba pastors have just been kidnapped.
Instead of you to develop sense and courage to face the govt, it is the okoros that are Your problem.

I blame the okoros for crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
I don't understand this. Do Nigerians expect Adeboye to go into the forests in ijebu ode and rescue those pastors? The fact that other so called men of God have left their first love and dabbled into politics doesn't mean Adeboye should follow suit. The redeemed Christian church of God is a Spiritual organisation, not a political group that criticises the government. If you're looking for someone to speak out against the government and the spate of kidnappings in the country, go and meet Kola ologbodoliyan the PDP spokesperson.
The church is there to cater to the spiritual needs of its members not political needs. Adeboye is not obliged in any way whatsoever to speak out against the FG.
It even cynical that the loudest voice amongst those calling for Adeboye to speak against Buhari is Reno Omokri, a PDP chieftain. Omokri wants to pull Adeboye into his political games against the APC.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Automatic3444(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
NIGERIA UNDER APC IS UNBELIEVABLE grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by jrusky(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Its exaggerated" said Osibanjo so their is no kidnapping of any pastor it's just an exaggeration.

Over to you Osibanjo what do you have to say

Foolish man. Now your pastors are in their custody go back to America and tell them it's fake.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by topstone4: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
sochima1989:

They are not attacking the Church; they are attacking the irresponsible church leaders.

Nobody would attack the Church leaders if they say the truth at all times instead of being hypocritical.

Nobody would attack the Church leaders if the leaders do not engage in promiscuity, which is a behavior alien to Christ.

Please stop being blind and stupid.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.