Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,646 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (60961 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by chukwunedum150(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Aparche:

As far as I know, Nigeria has always had insecurity issues even during past regimes when Osinbanjo was not there, and Pst. Adeboye has always been the GO of RCCG during these periods. If he did not criticize any past government because of insecurity in the past, how then can you conclude that he's not criticizing this present government just because Osinbanjo is there? Maybe the God who called him into the ministry did not call him to be a criticizer of governments but to pastor His people...which I believe he's doing wonderfully well. At the end of his life, he's answerable to God & not to Nigerians.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by sewuun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
IF the EFCC can have a solution to Yahoo Boys, why Can't there be the solution to Fulani Kidnappers.

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Sermwell(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
duni04:
I don't understand this. Do Nigerians expect Adeboye to go into the forests in ijebu ode and rescue those pastors? The fact that other so called men of God have left their first love and dabbled into politics doesn't mean Adeboye should follow suit. The redeemed Christian church of God is a Spiritual organisation, not a political group that criticises the government. If you're looking for someone to speak out against the government and the spate of kidnappings in the country, go and meet Kola ologbodoliyan the PDP spokesperson.
The church is there to cater to the spiritual needs of its members not political needs. Adeboye is not obliged in any way whatsoever to speak out against the FG.
It even cynical that the loudest voice amongst those calling for Adeboye to speak against Buhari is Reno Omokri, a PDP chieftain. Omokri wants to pull Adeboye into his political games against the APC.

Will it interest you to know that the RCCG leaders organised a protest against Jonathan when kidnapping occured under the Jonathan administration? Have you asked yourself why the same RCCG leaders refuse to speak now that kidnapping has increased? Please stop being daft......
copied from topstone4
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by executive12: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:

They hated Buhari before then please so thats an excuse. And for the records, Buhari never called them 5%, he said something about getting 5% support. And yes, leaders from the SE and SS sat down, wrote results and allocated 5% to Buhari in 2015.

I think the real reason is because they are hate filled.

Are you the one they are hating? What's your business? You and your people that 'love' the bigot Buhari, how has the bigot been treating you? Buhari is busy empowering his mostly foreign Fulani to take over your country and you seem too dumb to even know. Keep loving Buhari. I hope he establishes the RUGA in your region.

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by duni04(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sermwell:

Will it interest you to know that the RCCG leaders organised a protest against Jonathan when kidnapping occured under the Jonathan administration? Have you asked yourself why the same RCCG leaders refuse to speak now that kidnapping has increased? Please stop being daft......
copied from topstone4
Please provide a link to the protest Adeboye organised. Thanks. And in future refrain from using crude language. I want to assume we are all civilised people here on NL.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by GloShare(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Did Adeboye kidnap them?

Because I am not understanding undecided

So many children of hate who don't know the right quarters to direct their grievances to. angry

You're too young to understand.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Sirtee19: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
why is it that people are not always objective when commenting. All I can see is sentimental comments. Many clergymen and Christian have been kidnapped without attacking their G.O or founder. There are so many underground work and move going on that some us are not and may not privy to. Let's be careful of the way we attack elders.

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by PrinceGeorge1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
holuphisayor:
I wonder what he's waiting for this time around.

Please remove this post! It is very untrue and falsely doctored...

I searched the whole of google and there is no such post to connote this image u posted here.

I believe photoshop is at work...
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Sermwell(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
duni04:

Please provide a link to the protest Adeboye organised. Thanks. And in future refrain from using crude language. I want to assume we are all civilised people here on NL.

here

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Lovelyn451(f): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Rubbish and ingregients!

One by one all those that fostered this evil called Buhari on us will get a pinch of the salt.

Ameeen!!! it is happening already
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Legendguru: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
hmmm
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by trumpcoat(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Insecurity in churches too, God arise and deliver this country
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by raphy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
it has happen and the pastor is short of words ..so prayers will release them now...

and osibanjo is just mute too.

security is everyone business in thjs shit hole.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Timfreds(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Please Nigerians let's not put the blame of Buhari mess on Adeboye. He has never be a Pastor giving out political statements, so we should not expect him to be doing that now. Osibanjo is purely on his own.

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by okestev: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
topstone4:

They are not attacking the Church; they are attacking the irresponsible church leaders.

Nobody would attack the Church leaders if they say the truth at all times instead of being hypocritical.

Nobody would attack the Church leaders if the leaders do not engage in promiscuity, which is a behavior alien to Christ.

Please stop being blind and stupid.
You are the blind and the most stupid here. Do you even know the meaning of promiscuity used here? I wonder how you people can be so unreasonable. Is Pastor Adeboye the cause of your misfortune
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by okestev: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sirtee19:
why is it that people are not always objective when commenting. All I can see is sentimental comments. Many clergymen and Christian have been kidnapped without attacking their G.O or founder. There are so many underground work and move going on that some us are not and may not privy to. Let's be careful of the way we attack elders.
....God bless you for this.

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by glowingflame7: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
holuphisayor:

October 2010 million protest that probably never happened is what GEJ worshippers are whining about as if pastor Adeboye is the reason GEJ was bundled to Otuoke in 2015. They conveniently forgot his many prayers, prophecies and open associations with GEJ and PDP.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by topstone4: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
okestev:

You are the blind and the most stupid here. Do you even know the meaning of promiscuity used here? I wonder how you people can be so unreasonable. Is Pastor Adeboye the cause of your misfortune

If you are not a cursed dumb person born to be daft and stupid, you will realise that your comment that I quoted earlier wasn't referring to the topic alone. I guess you typed that comment without thinking; or is it because your brain has been replaced with sawdust?
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
holuphisayor:
so u expect us to believe this post by an Ibo man
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by okestev: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
xyz123456:
Make he use miracle return them nah. Fraud Adeboye
How has Adeboye defrauded you May the Lord forgive you and safe your soul from the impending hell torment awaiting your soul!
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Fourwinds: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
His own pound of fresh is being cut too
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
ozodigboo:

They're right.
Adeboye is a national figure whose words carry a lot of weight.
But he had refused to use that voice to criticize the current insecurity in the country because his boy Osibanjo is there.
Let him enjoy this one.
Eventually e go reach all man
you need deliverance...adeboye de im lane since time immemorial devoid of politics u want him to do thrash talk like oyedepo...welldone

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by topstone4: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
duni04:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/

https://www.nairaland.com/5291695/throw-back-rccg-petitions-jonathan...to

The dumb comment you made earlier negates you from the company of civilised people.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by glowingflame7: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Devgod:
Shut the fvck up.. were where you when RCCG threatened to stage a 1million match protest against Jonathan. Adeboye was vocal during Jonathan''s reign. Now he has gone dumb. Do you think the people are blind?

Vocal praying and prophesying for the government, and open associations with GEJ, we will not forget. Find someone else to blame for GEJ being chased out of Aso Rock.

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by ADRIAN88(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ok � clap clap for yourself
e never reach lai dat na... Haba! grin
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by FOLLEY20(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
uthlaw:
perform miracle they should return... this the time we know if miracle is real or juju!
pls, be mindful of what you speak against the man of God.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by glowingflame7: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
, “we, your subjects and citizens of this nation whose signatures appear hereunder, greet you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and congratulate you and every Nigerian on this auspicious occasion of the Jubilee of our nation. “As we mark our 50th anniversary as an independent nation, we are faced with the emergence of kidnapping as the latest Nigerian night mare and one of the most serious threats to our common well being, no one is safe.

This is the so called protest that is paining GEJ apologists to the bones oh. I remember that period when churches were being openly ransacked and Christians massacred. One happened at Deeper Life in kogi state that pastor Kumuyi also had to talk on newspaper. That's the kind of thing they're being crucified for oh.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by okestev: 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
topstone4:

If you are not a cursed dumb person born to be daft and stupid, you will realise that your comment that I quoted earlier wasn't referring to the topic alone. I guess you typed that comment without thinking; or is it because your brain has been replaced with sawdust?
Read Proverb 26 v 4 : Do not answer a FOOL according to his folly, lest you also be like to him.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by ZikZikZik: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
I don't get, why are they blasting him?
Because some Nigerians no get sense. They just want to trend on Twitter, Looking for followers upadan so they can feel like some special being undecided

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
smh

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes