Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (60963 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
I don't get, why are they blasted him?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by ADRIAN88(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Isoduwa:

Try write in English abeg make we for understand

You no speaketh English pass me oh! cheesy
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by teelarryberry(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:

They hated Buhari before then please so thats an excuse. And for the records, Buhari never called them 5%, he said something about getting 5% support. And yes, leaders from the SE and SS sat down, wrote results and allocated 5% to Buhari in 2015.

I think the real reason is because they are hate filled.

Well I just dont want think des no reason for de hate ,,, at list day supported atiku an yara dua, who are real Fulani men ,
Am still trying too unravel de reason for de hate,,, walai

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by topstone4: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
teelarryberry:

De hate is mutual ,,since buhari called dem ,5% a hole president days touching comon ,,I he calls my region dat ,,I wouldn't love him either ,,de Ibo's dont hide dier feelings ,, just imagine almost every one of dem ,kind of hate buhari ,,is it a,coincident ,, na dem know

I am a Yoruba man and I don't support the hypocrisy of the buhari government and that of the RCCG.

Will it interest you to know that the RCCG leaders organised a protest against Jonathan when kidnapping occured under the Jonathan administration? Have you asked yourself why the same RCCG leaders refuse to speak now that kidnapping has increased? Please stop being daft.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by DeRay98(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's mind bugling to see haters spill their bitter souls on Adeboye, this is pure hate. All these bitter souls are not members of RCCG and probably not even Christians.
So, why Adeboye's actions and inaction offend them so much as if he is the President of Nigeria?
Most times when Adeboye talks, he does so to his members(children) and not every one. If he requested prayers for whatever reasons, he does so to his members. How can he request prayers from other people who can't even pray for themselves let alone others?Rep members who collect billions on their behalf but pockets it and leaves wallowing underdevelopment and poverty.
These are the children of satan and hate angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Smartofsat(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm nawa oo
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by follock007(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
this is a blackmail i bet my bollocks on it

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by udoka2013: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lazy Nigerians....but I support them shaa. Papa Adeboye' boy(Osibanjo) is part of the people sponsoring encouraging the kidnappers.
gbam!
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by MobilityExpress: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Mikora:
Osinbajo said they are exaggerated and some are lies

That one? Na Maradona politician, e sabi dribble everybody. Even if the cabal kidnap Osinbajo, he will deny it grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by desiredhome: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
ozodigboo:

They're right.
Adeboye is a national figure whose words carry a lot of weight.
But he had refused to use that voice to criticize the current insecurity in the country because his boy Osibanjo is there.
Let him enjoy this one.
Eventually e go reach all man
You would've been happy if he criticize the government, was that going to stop the kidnap, or was that the reason the pastors were kidnapped?

This is what we get when we keep doing the wrong thing.
Instead of the Church to build morals and preach righteousness, they are now chasing material things, instead of the church to build schools for the needy or build what will benefit the poor, they collect from the poor/needy to build for the rich, etc

These are the dividend of corruption, it is now affecting both the poor and the rich.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Wallade(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Neddstark:
We have a pastor in Aso Rock right now. The second citizen of the nation. What is he doing about this menace?

Is he a genuine or fake pastor?
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Myself2(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:
I don't get, why are they blasting him?

Don't mind the ignoramusses
Agents of the devil just looking for an avenue to write rubbish about the man of God

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Isoduwa(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
ADRIAN88:

You no speaketh English pass me oh! cheesy

Ok � clap clap for yourself
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by nwadiuko1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
lol
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Tumbulum: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
BafanaBafana:

They hated Buhari before then please so thats an excuse. And for the records, Buhari never called them 5%, he said something about getting 5% support. And yes, leaders from the SE and SS sat down, wrote results and allocated 5% to Buhari in 2015.

I think the real reason is because they are hate filled.
why should any sensible human love Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Aparche(f): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
ozodigboo:

They're right.
Adeboye is a national figure whose words carry a lot of weight.
But he had refused to use that voice to criticize the current insecurity in the country because his boy Osibanjo is there.
Let him enjoy this one.
Eventually e go reach all man

As far as I know, Nigeria has always had insecurity issues even during past regimes when Osinbanjo was not there, and Pst. Adeboye has always been the GO of RCCG during these periods. If he did not criticize any past government because of insecurity in the past, how then can you conclude that he's not criticizing this present government just because Osinbanjo is there? Maybe the God who called him into the ministry did not call him to be a criticizer of governments but to pastor His people...which I believe he's doing wonderfully well. At the end of his life, he's answerable to God & not to Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by xyz123456: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
Make he use miracle return them nah. Fraud Adeboye
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Akolawole(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
holuphisayor:
I wonder what he's waiting for this time around.

Only a FOOL will fall for that article from 'vanguard' written by Akinjide then ikechukwu.

Since it is evident that Atiku is no more coming, its either they are attacking Tinubu or anyone supporting the government.
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by luluman: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
vinkod007:
Osinbanjo said insrcurity in Nigeria is exaggerated......So RCCG should enjoy this one.
Where is your brain now? Even if Osinbajo is wrong did RCCG Send him
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by omerukokwuru(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
thesicilian:
We are not trying to undermine the importance of prayers here, but the church can not just fold their arms and do nothing while under attack. A church where the Vice President himself attends?
This is a big shame.
haba the church is fervently praying ... what more can it do?
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by archat: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
hypocritic bastardians una yansh go soon open.....

says the king
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by AreaFada2: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ah Pastor stop exaggerating jare. Is that not what your boy the VP said? shocked shocked
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by omerukokwuru(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=luluman post=80877284]Where is your brain now? Even if Osinbajo is wrong did RCCG Send him [/quote actually osibanjo is a prominent figure... truly God works in mysterious ways, he trivialized the enormity of these evil and now it is drawing close to home, I would love to hear what he has to say about this
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by PrinceKenne(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tell me, I still don't understand why you guys are crucifying Adeboye for the devil's perpetration of the nation....can't we reason constructively for once?
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lazy Nigerians....but I support them shaa. Papa Adeboye' boy(Osibanjo) is part of the people sponsoring encouraging the kidnappers.
I don't get it,how can you sit down and make that strong allegations without evidence. That is a lack of common sense
Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by anambraamaka: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
So 200 people on Twitter represents Nigeria??
Everything Nigerians, Nigerians haba

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by Reference(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oyedepo said so much in the past and was told in no uncertain terms to shut it. Guess everyone else has conveniently seperated Church from State in the aftermath . I think it is Nigerians who should decide what they want. Don't blame these pastors. When they do they are damned, when they don't it doesn't seem to please folks either.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye by chukwunedum150(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
sochima1989:
The way we attack churches on social media ehn..... Clear signal.... This generation is far heading to the left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Apostle Suleman, As He Bends To Greet Faith Adeboye / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.